Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry xxxxxx - Runcorn  (Read 2485 times)

4 review(s) for Cherry xxxxxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline longputt69

Www.Adultwork/Cherryxxxxxx.
1 hour appointment £120
After seeing many positive reports on AW about Cherry decide to arrange my second punt since lockdown and arranged a 1 hour appointment for yesterday in her home in Runcorn,all communications were fine and she seen very friendly.
I was not disappointed,she greeted me at the door and immediately led me up to her bedroom which was very tidy and arranged for the occasion with dim lights and candles.
Cherry has a very bubbly personality,about 5ft7 tall with lots of tattoos and piercings including her boobs and tongue.She has a very curvy figure I would estimate about a size 14 with large boobs and a nice round arse.
As soon as we got naked and lay on the bed the first words she said to me was’I hope you like eating pussy because I love it’s so I knew I was in for a very vigorous hour.After lots of oral she applied the condom she took the lead and for the first time for me started shagging me in reverse cow girl which was a great sight looking at her lovely round arse.I then stood at the side of the bed and pounded her in doggy before removing the condom and shooting in her mouth to finish.
For the remaining minutes we lay on the bed chatting and laughing before I had shower as I smelt of sex and then left.
Cherry has her own unique character and I recommend.
After nearly 2 years in lockdown I’m glad to make a contribution and I hope my review is satisfactory .

Offline longputt69

Yes,that’s her,sorry I should have put Runcorn in the title

Offline Goldfinch