Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sophie Milf and Melanie WDD  (Read 3570 times)

bobbles1945

A duo with Sexy_Sophie Milf (External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only) and Melanie WDD (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only how could I resist?

A hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge where one can walk through reception to the rooms. Good Comms-eventually so rolled up and knocked at the door. Greeted by both women- Melanie is blond and  gorgeous and Sophie just like the photos of her with dark hair on her AW profile. Mel was in a dress Sophie in her underwear and both girls started to undress me and stroke me through my pants while I fondled their ample boobs. Then undressed and on to the bed with lots of breast in mouth, ball and  nipple licking and sucking and breast massage on my dick. I did RO on both women and got my dick  well fondled and sucked by both.
I would have been quite happy to have had either women on their own-perhaps Sophie was keener on DFK, Mel is the more glamorous with a great body, Sophie a bit heavier round the thighs with a bit of cellulite but very enthusiastic and throws herself into it more-but the opportunity to have both women too good to pass up.

If either women tuned up in my manor might well give them a go again

Offline Jerboa

Good to hear you had a good 3some, personally Sophie doesn't do much for me, though Melanie looks like a hot Blonde Milf, they both used to work at HoD In MK, but I never booked either, even though Melenie was my type, I notice from her profile she tours about Northants and Cambs.

bobbles1945

The best bit was it was £100 for 30 min-better than most duo rates-got to cop feel of four breasts and lick out two pussies-good value IMO