Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - between Holborn and Covent Garden  (Read 5570 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline West London Guy

The preamble
Veronica is extremely well-reviewed on this site, but chipping in my own experience. Had her on my hotlist for a long time but since Covid and the move to work from home I've rarely had the chance to arrange a meeting. Earlier this week I had a free morning so texted her the evening before and arranged it.

Comms
Quick replies, all done by text. Extra services (A+) confirmed.

Venue
Flat above a coffee shop on a busy street. Easy to find.

Veronica69_a
External Link/Members Only

Services - OWO, DT, COB, A+ in many positions
Fee paid - £170 for 60 mins (£140 + £30 A+)
The girl - Dark curly hair, good body, enhanced tits (really nice job), fake lips, filler

Not going to say more than what's already been said about Veronica.

As said, arranging the meeting was easy; quick texts back and forth. The place is on a street with a lot of footfall just around the corner from The Hoxton Hotel, so not very discrete. Easy to find and buzzed in quickly. The usual behind the door entry and was really surprised by how she looked. Her profile doesn't have any clear face pics so it was hard to have too accurate an idea of what she'd look like but I was pleasantly surprised. Her hair is shoulder length in tight curls, her face is pretty with fake lips and some filler. She was dressed in a PVC two-piece with lots of zips and buckles. Looked great tbh. Quick chat, handed over the cash and went for a shower.

Back in the room and she's waiting for me with a glass of water and we engaged in some real DFK with an emphasis on the D. Her hands were wandering all over and she soon whipped off my towel and went to town on me with some excellent deep throat. Mirror next to the bed allowed me to watch and a few times she looked into the mirror and winked which I loved. She got onto the bed and she lay with her head over the edge while I fucked her throat. She really does have no throat barrier, she even got my balls in her mouth as well as my cock! First pop over her tits and then a clean up and a little chat. She's not there for GFE, the chat was brief and she was ready for round 2.

Round 2 was anal. She lubed herself up, rubbered me up and we were away. Plenty of positions; CG, RCG, prone-bone & doggie amongst others. She takes anal like no other provider I've been with. I always struggle to cum with condoms so after a while we went back to HJ/BJ and I popped a second time.

Shower, chat, kiss on the lips and out bang on 60 minutes.

The good Pretty girl, good services, great BJ.

The not-so-good Street is a little busy but as long as you time your arrival and communication right you won't be hanging around too long.

The bad Nothing I can think of.

Summary
Great punt imo. Value for money. A long-standing member of my hotlist ticked off.

Would I return? Yes.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I think I need to pop my Veronica69 cherry at some point.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review. I think I need to pop my Veronica69 cherry at some point.

Her next positive review will put her in rare territory, 100+ positives

Offline SlimShady

That's a big achievement!

Do you know how to see top reviewed SPs on forum?

Offline notcalledchris

Good review and chimes with my experience. She ain't no gfe.  But it is super fun to fuck all three of her holes.

Offline ThorLW7

After reading this, and my OCD likes rounding up numbers, I might give her the 100th today. Editing this: I've seen I'm too late.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 05:47:25 am by ThorLW7 »

Offline alabama1

After reading this, and my OCD likes rounding up numbers, I might give her the 100th today. Editing this: I've seen I'm too late.
After 5 years a member, you might like to do a review. Then you could think about rounding it up to fucking two !  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

After 5 years a member, you might like to do a review. Then you could think about rounding it up to fucking two !  :dash:
Another of these leeching cunts that's happy to ask for intel but ignore the Site Rules  :rolleyes:

ThorLW, take note:

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Who have you seen in the past six months?

Offline Fuzzyduck

He didn't pay any attention to you 6 months ago. What makes you think it'll be any different now? He'll likely just run away and come back with another of his generic requests for help some time in the future. Of course, if he does that without getting a few review in (heads up, Thor), he'll likely get a proper roasting.

Maybe you can post a review, if you manage to arrange a meet with someone. Otherwise it may come across as a bit cheeky of you after 5 years on here with no reviews given. Good luck.  :hi:

Offline West London Guy

I think my one may have done it!

Offline ThorLW7

Jesus, didn't realise you were all so bitchy on here. I haven't seen anyone in the past 6 months, only a few massages. Happy to have my membership revoked or whatever, I didn't realise the rules were so strict on a forum about fucking brasses.

Offline PLeisure

Jesus, didn't realise you were all so bitchy on here. I haven't seen anyone in the past 6 months, only a few massages. Happy to have my membership revoked or whatever, I didn't realise the rules were so strict on a forum about fucking brasses.
It has nothing to do with being 'bitchy', it's the Site rules. What don't you understand about that  :unknown:

You need to ask yourself - 'what meaningful contribution have I brought to the forum in the past five years?'
Or, are you one of those people who's happy to take drinks when someone else is paying, yet somehow never offer to get the rounds in yourself?

Offline ThorLW7

Mental. So you're saying I should only be allowed to read reviews or suggestions, if I've made one myself? I'm genuinely shocked. I randomly ask for suggestions, because the mood to find a WG is sporadic, I don't spend all my money and spare time doing this as a hobby. Won't post anymore, sorry for not being a team player

Offline PLeisure

Mental. So you're saying I should only be allowed to read reviews or suggestions, if I've made one myself? I'm genuinely shocked. I randomly ask for suggestions, because the mood to find a WG is sporadic, I don't spend all my money and spare time doing this as a hobby. Won't post anymore, sorry for not being a team player
It's not what I'm saying, it's the understanding when you join this forum. Hence why you were referred to the Site Rules.
Pretty simple, really.

And, yes - team players add value to the forum. They keep it valid.
Leeches don't  :thumbsdown:

Your butthurt passive-aggressive rhetoric says it all for you
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 02:00:36 pm by PLeisure »

Offline alabama1

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 01:52:30 pm by alabama1 »

Offline PilotMan

If there were no reviews YOU wouldn't bother coming to the site - so how did you think the site works then, do you think we get paid to do reviews?

You mention in many of your posts about seeing different girls AND you've been asked to review before - which you chose to ignore. Now you've been called on it!

If you're really sorry, as you say, then you would recognise the error of your ways and contribute.

So how about it - really sorry or are these just hollow words?

Offline PilotMan

Back to Veronica - there should be a UKP Award and trophy for "Top Brass"

Offline PLeisure

Back to Veronica - there should be a UKP Award and trophy for "Top Brass"
:thumbsup: :music:

Offline notcalledchris

Mental. So you're saying I should only be allowed to read reviews or suggestions, if I've made one myself? I'm genuinely shocked.
Why are you shocked?.  Quite apart from the rules it ought to be obvious that there is a collegate ethos that values (and after a while expects) member contributions. Some are willing and able to contribute more than others and that is tolerated.  But everyone is expected to contribute something. 

Offline MikaelMika81

Missed by 3 reviews to be mine no. 100 :dash: ,but couple reviews are coming