Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Petite_Rosie_X - Swinton  (Read 3527 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4777533) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/2 hr @ £100

Comms All done via AW email system initially then on the day via text, replies pretty sharp so no issues and pretty straight forward

Location I'm not from the area so I couldn't specifically say if its on the outskirts or the middle of Swinton ... easy enough to find though. Block of flats, clean and cosy. Plenty of parking outside.

Appearance I wasn't disappointed, a good looking girl with a great body. Her pics are an accurate reflection and she is very petite, tiny in fact. Not a problem for me as I like petite women.

The Meet Text on arrival, had to wait about 10 mins as she was running behind. Started to get a bad feeling at this point but I patiently waited (glad I did) and shortly received a text with Flat no. and directions. Met by Rosie at the door and led into the bedroom and exchanged tokens. Rosie was dressed in a thong and matching bra, having a good looksy at her body whilst she went to stash the cash I was glad I waited 15 mins over the original booking time, probably the best body I've seen on an SP. Petite and flawless, right up my street. She retuned and started slowly dancing/smooching in front of my while I had a good feel of her ass and legs, this continued for a while until her thong came off and I went in for some RO, shaven and clean so I was there for a while. Off with my kit, OWO which was good, but to be honest I was feeling like I was gonna pop just looking at her body.. so quickly on with the mac and into missionary where I could control myself, continued for a while before flipping her round on top to let her ride me, was conscious time was kicking on and she gently reminded me '5mins' left so I picked her up and finished in the bag in the standing position (not sure if this has a name, I call it the knee trembler as I could barely stand afterwards). Clean up, quick chat then on my way ... very satisfied.

Conclusion Great punt with a good looking girl with a great body, if/when I'm in the area again I'll be back. For longer ...

Online Captain caveman 69

One of my favourites this one i actually cant stop shagging her. When i fancy a nice petite english girl i used to visit Sophie the girl next door but she's gone downhill lately.  I know exactly what you meant when you said you could of come just looking at her :P. She always runs 10 minutes late i nearly went the first time i seen her glad i waited.  Mind you it was after two back to back ghostings from other sps.  Good review  :hi:

Offline shaft10

One of my favourites this one i actually cant stop shagging her. When i fancy a nice petite english girl i used to visit Sophie the girl next door but she's gone downhill lately.  I know exactly what you meant when you said you could of come just looking at her :P. She always runs 10 minutes late i nearly went the first time i seen her glad i waited.  Mind you it was after two back to back ghostings from other sps.  Good review  :hi:

It was because of your previous review that I waited  :drinks:... I did think I was getting ghosted at one point. Her body is immaculate ... took me back to my youth

Offline Kool Keef

No wonder i can't get a booking if you're always shagging her CC  :D

No wonder i can't get a booking if you're always shagging her CC  :D
  :D dont try and prebook just wait for her green light and pounce like a alley cat with two dicks.

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so the review says she is good looking, what's the verdict from others  :unknown:

I love petite girls so she's right up my street despite not listing CIM and she was on my HL but I took her off, she previously had a face pic which didn't look good, it's since been removed and I think it may have been due to my comment about it on here if she saw it or someone flagged it to her.
It was one of the set where she is wearing the white bikini on holiday, not sure if the pic didn't look good if she was screwing her face up perhaps due to the sun being in her eyes etc  :unknown:
Other partial face pics still on her profile and she looks good

Offline Kool Keef

:D dont try and prebook just wait for her green light and pounce like a alley cat with two dicks.

:thumbsup:

Offline Col12

She does look very good and very tempted to contact. However, on the 'about me' page she states no overweight men. I'm not obese but certainly are overweight, has anyone that has met her had any issues or are you all super lean??!!

She does look very good and very tempted to contact. However, on the 'about me' page she states no overweight men. I'm not obese but certainly are overweight, has anyone that has met her had any issues or are you all super lean??!!
  you'll be ok just get her to ride you and dont ask for mish think she had a bad experience with a man mountain 😉

Offline Radioactiveboy28

Her body is immaculate ... took me back to my youth

Soooooo Shaft, my good friend... Do I take it that when you were a youth you had the body of a slim, petite female!?!?!  :D :D :D

Offline Col12

you'll be ok just get her to ride you and dont ask for mish think she had a bad experience with a man mountain 😉
:hi:

Offline shaft10

Soooooo Shaft, my good friend... Do I take it that when you were a youth you had the body of a slim, petite female!?!?!  :D :D :D

:D :lol:

I probably did to be fair, without tits  :D