Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Jenny girl - Hillingdon  (Read 1893 times)

28 review(s) for DREAM JENNY GIRL (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline golden bull

I don’t know how to go about writing this review as it’s both positive and negative but given that I’ve been GHOSTED…….TWICE, this has to be a BIG FAT NEGATIVE.

External Link/Members Only

If the review was just about Jenny then it’s a positive so maybe some mods can guide me here. Can I do two reviews or not really?

So this one is based on the last two attempts.

I’ve met her when she first popped into the scene a couple of years ago, back then she had bleached blonde hair, harsh looking face and not much English and same bolt ons.

So I saw her again about a month ago as I was (again) dropping someone off at the airport and gone was the bleach hair and she’s put on a bit more weight which IMO made her look better. Her English has improved immensely too.
I liked her and we hit it off and went back to see her since but the last two times trying t book her was a complete joke.

Whoever is doing her comms is utter inept and incompetent and a fucking liar and messes punters about.

First attempt, made booking and got ghosted after waiting 20+ minutes on arrival , no response to calls as they go straight to voicemail now and the phone is switched on intermittently and no response to texts either unless the phone is switched back on hence the radio silence.

Went back home and was pissed so went to look on AW and noticed she’s refreshed her page so it showed up near the top and guess what, the message was shown read so I fired off a message not expecting to get a reply.

Got some bullshit about the flat flooding etc but wasn’t buying it.

Mugging decided to try again the next day. Same thing, confirmed booking with time and duration and made sure not to get ghosted.
Got there…… radio silence. I wasn’t as pissed off as I should be as I had a plan b, and I wasn’t going to hang around. Ghosted twice in succession. Noticed the message was read 20 minutes later.

So basically, don’t even bother booking a time as the useless operator on the phone doesn’t answer calls or respond to texts and book multiple punters in to see who’ll stick around long enough to be bothered to see Jenny. Might as well just turn up and see if the phone is switched on, that means she’s free.

Pathetically unprofessional and mess people about with total disregard for people’s time. She needs to get rid of this cunt and handle her own calls again as he/ she is costing her reputation as a reliable SP.

I for one will not bother anymore and stick to what I know.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tomcat

I hope you know your phone number is showing.

Offline golden bull

I hope you know your phone number is showing.

That’s not my number it’s her number.

Offline golden bull

Should I make it a hat trick? Need to use another sim lol 😂

Offline golden bull

Lol now the cunt in charge of her profile has blocked her AW reviews…..must be getting a lot of negative’s lately.

Offline Voyager

Jenny knows the problem and is not doing anything about it so she is partly to blame.  Similar thing happened to me with her on one occasion leading to a negative review. 

As a service provider however, she is excellent.

Offline jonah45

I tried a few weeks back,got the time and postcode,arrived 5 minutes early,text for address and got totally ghosted,seriously pissed off
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 06:24:21 pm by jonah45 »

Offline golden bull

I tried a few weeks back,got the time and postcode,arrived 5 minutes early,text for address and got totally ghosted,seriously pissed off

I’m telling you, the cunt in charge of the bookings is taking multiple bookings for the same time in case of time wasters so whoever comes first gets seen and the rest can jog on.

Time wasters she has plenty….. last time I saw her she said some chancer tried to get a shag with no money but a bottle of cheap aftershave…. She kicked him out.

Either that or the maid is trying to sabotage her work.

Offline golden bull

👻 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻