Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy NICOLE XxX Liverpool  (Read 1585 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6231561) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline HJurys

Link = External Link/Members Only

Recent 15 min booking for £60 arranged by text and straight forward to arrange. Standard apartments in L3.

Very friendly girl at first and reasonably attractive. Definitely not 21 as advertised probably around the 30 mark. Very petite and nice body and boobs. Sadly, she had the just get out of bed (sleeping) look at 11.30 AM and reckons I was her first booking. Definitely her v her pics on AW but when I visited no makeup, no tan, legs with part stubble and generally unkempt look. Despite this, strangely still attractive and helped by her initial friendliness.

2 mins into the session (rapidly after taking the cash) the fake friendliness disappeared, like switching on a light switch. After a brief covered blow job Nicole was then on a mission to make me cum as fast as possible – attitude turned to completely unfriendly and bordering nasty. Nice squatted her on top shag but quickly ruined by her wanting me to cum at the 4 min mark. Dragged it out to the 10 min mark with missionary and doggy whilst being reminded by her all the time that I needed to cum and her piece de resistance was I should have booked longer if I needed longer to cum – hilarious as the session had barely started when she first came out with this and I also offered to extend the session at the beginning, when she was presenting as super friendly, which was declined as “booked up”.

In summary, definitely would not see again and basically a typical Romanian offering. Not totally without pleasure but more of a battle throughout and not worth £60 (would have been worth it without her negative attitude and ridiculous time keeping). Glad I dodged paying more as strongly suspect she would do the same routine whatever time paid for. However, if time paid for and attitude is not a major concern might still suit some punters as pretty fit and decent shag when she allows.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Cardiofreak

“2 mins into the session (rapidly after taking the cash) the fake friendliness disappeared, like switching on a light switch. After a brief covered blow job Nicole was then on a mission to make me cum as fast as possible – attitude turned to completely unfriendly and bordering nasty”

It was pretty much the same with me , once cash is taken and she realised I’m not gonna cum in 5 min.

Online chrishornx