Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett Brazilian - oxford  (Read 1342 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline theonlywayisup

Met Scarlett in a hotel outside Oxford about 2.months ago for 30 mins, £100. Nice hotel and room.

External Link/Members Only

Comms : easy via text and then got directions to the room 5 mins before

Girl : petite (5'1), slim, Great skin and made a real effort with appearance and smelt great. Very pretty and fun although English wasn't brillant she made the effort. Can't remember if the boobs were fake but they were good.

Service: kissing allowed and very passionate through the whole session. Started with oral with for a while and she allowed 69 which was fun. Moved on to cowgirl and then reverse. Multiple positions allowed and her ass is unreal, so took full advantage in doggy. She is very gf like and enjoys being sensual, and did some amazing thing where she squuezed her pussy on my cock. Managed to last almost the whole 30 mins and then ended on a high 😊.

Overall-one of the better punts I have had. She's cute and makes you feel great and walked me out of the door nude which was hot. Would recommend for body and attitude.