Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 2280 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline xjammacx

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms:
All via text arranged over a week in advance (she's a popular girl) with a confirmation text on the morning.

The Lady:
She's well reviewed and generally well thought of. Petite blonde with enhanced lips and breasts which may put some off. I personally don't have a problem with either. Very toned and tanned body.

The venue:
Apartment block off broad Street (Five Ways End) inside the CAZ. Clean and tidy venue fit for purpose.

The meet:
£140 for 1 hour Inc a Nuru massage

Was greeted by the magic door with Chardonnay stood behind dressed in what she calls the adult school girl outfit.

Straight in to lots of deep french kissing. Offered a drink which was gratefully accepted and then handed over the cash. Confirmed that we'd do the massage first and "have the real fun" after.

Popped in to the shower to get my skin wet whilst Chardonnay prepared the Nuru gel and sheet. Could see her walking round the room naked from the shower and the sight of her bending over getting stuff ready was enough to stir little Jammac.

Stepped out and lay down on the sheet and she applied the Nuru gel to me and her breasts and then began sliding up and down my body about 10 minutes later she asks if I want my front doing I flip over and the process is repeated this time my cock disappearing between her breasts and lots of deep french kissing again as she came up to the top.

Massage over we both popped in the shower and cleaned each other off, lots of stopping for dfk which really added to whole sensuality of the experience.

Gel washed of we get out the shower dry off and then head to the bed. Lots of kissing again i make sure her tits get a good kissing and the I head down to her clean fresh shaven pussy. I spend my time down there and she seemed to respond well pulling my head in to her pussy as she came. If I'm wrong on this then give the lady an Oscar I was convinced.

She then performed OWO on me which was decent, lots of ball sucking and working the shaft. Asked her to stop as I could feel the sap rising.

Condom on I got her in to doggy facing the mirror while I pounded away until completion. I'm not a big fan of mirrors and sex I don't mind seeing a gorgeous woman from all angles but hate that moment when I inevitably look up and see my fat white face looking back at me.

Had a nice chat and a kiss before I left.

Would I see her again - yes I would and I'd recommend her to others, but I probably won't visit her again. This was my second time seeing Chardonnay and I was sort of exorcising a demon from my first meet.

Offline Cal55

I spend my time down there and she seemed to respond well pulling my head in to her pussy as she came. If I'm wrong on this then give the lady an Oscar I was convinced.

Good review OP. Even if she faked it… props to her as clearly she made it seem authentic. Not a fan of ‘overly’ loud moaning, acting, etc myself. But, can’t stand it when girls don’t put any effort in and just lie there dead like a log!

Now give the lady her award… ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dock

Back on the HL she goes, thanks for the review

Offline xjammacx

Good review OP. Even if she faked it… props to her as clearly she made it seem authentic. Not a fan of ‘overly’ loud moaning, acting, etc myself. But, can’t stand it when girls don’t put any effort in and just lie there dead like a log!

Now give the lady her award… ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

She wasn't loud, just the right type of noises if that makes any sense

Offline Cal55

She wasn't loud, just the right type of noises if that makes any sense

I get that. I was just generalising bud. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline xjammacx