Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - Wimbledon  (Read 1300 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fred39388

The Girl: External Link/Members Only

Booking: Booked via AW then text exchange on the morning of the punt

Time: 60 mins @ £130.00

When: This Weekend

Looks: whoever first noticed she looks a bit like a prettier, less "toothy" Beth Tweddle was on the money facially; thought she had a nice body (not thin, but not fat and nicely curvy) with large fake tits.

Service: full directions provided by text and was buzzed in at the front entrance.  Flat is at the top of the stairs and she greeted me hiding behind the door and then led me up the further flight to the room.  Very simple bedsit - obviously just a punting pad - but clean enough, and was warm enough considering it was absolutely brassie outside.  She was wearing a halter top, short skirt and black fishnets and suspenders - no underwear.  Greeted with a few seconds of DFK and a grope, before confirming the details and passing over the paperwork.  We then spent a fair period kissing and fondling whilst gradually disrobing until I was fully naked and she moved me near to a full length mirror so we could both admire her giving me a nice sloppy BJ on her knees.  There was plenty of eye contact and she happily sucked my balls as well.  We moved onto the bed and I returned the favour, and came across her very interesting quirk of enjoying having her clit played with and free access to sticking fingers up her bum, but not her cunt.  Not a problem and nothing denied that was on her profile, but slightly odd I thought.  Anyway we alternated places whilst I got ever sloppier OWO and ball sucking and she got RO and probing fingers until I eventually came into her mouth.  She carried on sucking until I was completely spent and after wiping me up eventually spat out my cum into a tissue and noted that I had given her a very large mouthful.  After an OK back massage and more kissing she moved down and tried valiantly for the rest of the hour to work me up to a second round.  Enjoyable, 10/10 for enthusiasm but it weren't going to happen.  Time up so went for a shower, more kissing after I'm dressed then out the door.

Summary: Definitely a positive as good, attentive and enthusiastic service.  Found her quite attractive and overall an enjoyable time.  If I was more into full sex rather than lots of OWO then I'm sure the anal option would have been fun - she certainly seems to like having things inserted up there.

Would I Recommend: qualified yes; you will get good service and she certainly tries, but somehow not quite the same GFE feeling I got from the best punts.  Certainly would be happy to return as a plan B at least, but probably only for 30 minutes..