Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning = Busty (Hatfield)  (Read 4703 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5105622) (23 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for Miss = Busty  (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only

Very irregular punter nowadays, but saw “Meena” a few weeks ago in Hatfield (usual flats area) for 30 mins at £70. Well reviewed I notice on here, although less so when in Hatfield.

Easy access, nice looking Thai lady. Who knows on age with this ethnicity, but the claimed age of 39 could be right. Good figure with what I assume are some enhancements up top. AW pictures are accurate. Asked and kept the decorative lingerie on for as long as I wished.

Was a good meet, eager to please, said lots of complimentary things (Thai style), language skills passable. Didn’t hurry the meet (more of that below), got the oil over herself and gave the old fella a nice massage with the enhancements. Followed by OW (deep), RO, and sex in a few positions before the inevitable donation. No kissing, and after the event it was clear the meeting was complete by jumping in the shower etc - no huge issue as only 5 mins left or so, but perhaps be mindful of that if tempted to spill the beans early.

As an occasional punter perhaps I’ve become a little more wary, but there are a few people loitering around that could put people off, and several flats in the area are used for these purposes of course. So a bloke was loitering on his phone in a doorway outside not too far away, and on the way out passed a bloke who I suspect was another punter  on his way to that flat or a close-by one I suspect. Another girl was working in the other room, but didn’t get a good look.

In summary though I would definitely go again to see Meena, and believe she is there monthly (given she said hope to see you next month).

Offline simon07

Where was this place, near Aldi?
I wonder when she is back in Hatfield?
Does she work with a rotation of ladies or on her known. Shame there is no kissing.

Offline simon07

I thought she rotates and share the flat with the Russian gals in Hatfield or there is another Thai there today?

Offline Redrighthand

I've seen Meena but have failed to review, to be honest there is not much to add to OP's experience, would be positive. She was sharing the flat with the Russian mob... "funny, they don't really look like their pictures", she memorably observed.