Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blast from the past - Babes  (Read 1614 times)

Offline suttonporksword

Does anyone else remember "Babes" who used to work at Blue Ice about 10 years ago? A really sweet petite blond, early 20s with a strong brummy accent. She initially just did the maid work there, then went onto working in the rooms (but wouldnt do full sex?!) and then finally relented and did the works! Really nice lass, who was always keen to please and was very noisey if you pushed her buttons! havent seen her since then wondered if anyone else had similar memories?

Offline Stapler

How many members remember the programme 'All Our Yesterdays?'

External Link/Members Only)

.S......
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Rayz

Does anyone remember Yaz from Darlston? busty mixed race or asian woman.  She was my first punt ever, she used advertise in classifieds in the evening mail. I would say it was around 97 to 98 I seen her.

Another one from the past is blonde busty women who used to work in a flat stoke way just William street near 5 ways. She was always heavily made up but had massive boobs Ee's. I think her name was anistacia? Probably around 12 years ago, I used to see her lunch when I worked around there.

Cantgetenough

Does anyone else remember "Babes" who used to work at Blue Ice about 10 years ago? A really sweet petite blond, early 20s with a strong brummy accent. She initially just did the maid work there, then went onto working in the rooms (but wouldnt do full sex?!) and then finally relented and did the works! Really nice lass, who was always keen to please and was very noisey if you pushed her buttons! havent seen her since then wondered if anyone else had similar memories?

Yes, I sure do, and I so agree about her attractions. I seem to recall (and I hope that my memory is not playing tricks) that, the last time I saw her, she was working with Shannon, boss of The Studio, at the time when she was operating out of a series of flats whilst away from Henrietta Street. Incidentally, though she was petite, she had large firm boobs - and I'd really like to get my hands on them again!

Dodo

Yes, I sure do, and I so agree about her attractions. I seem to recall (and I hope that my memory is not playing tricks) that, the last time I saw her, she was working with Shannon, boss of The Studio, at the time when she was operating out of a series of flats whilst away from Henrietta Street. Incidentally, though she was petite, she had large firm boobs - and I'd really like to get my hands on them again!

I bet Sutton will be grateful for your post.....he's been waiting for a reply since last year :(

Cantgetenough

I bet Sutton will be grateful for your post.....he's been waiting for a reply since last year :(

Dodo, you have the empathy and imagination of a   ...   dodo. I only discovered this site a month or so ago, and I haven't yet managed to work my way through all twenty-five pages of threads and topics. It's really quite obvious and reasonable once one's head has been taken from the sand.

Offline captivaman

Kerry  mid 30's worked from her home in Weoley Castle, great firm tits quite heavily tattooed ,, really nice person. Pretty sured she retired some years ago ??

Dodo

Dodo, you have the empathy and imagination of a   ...   dodo. I only discovered this site a month or so ago, and I haven't yet managed to work my way through all twenty-five pages of threads and topics. It's really quite obvious and reasonable once one's head has been taken from the sand.
Well, thats where your going wrong.....not much use going back to page one. Surely even though you have only been a member for a short time you would have quickly established that 80% of the girls move on after a year or so .......and the other thing to note is that a little piss taking does happen but don't get to sensitive about it or you'll get more piss taking  :(

Offline Stapler

Never look back - unless that is the way you are going!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1