Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx-Camden batshit crazy  (Read 2386 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wonner647749

She's in dartford now the poor bastards I saw her in Camden, sadly with most of my punting I mainly remember the shit Ones and this is about as shit as you can get. Lady although not really a lady looks like the pics amazing set of tits much bigger in real life long legs but an even longer face. Friendly through gritted teeth when I arrived once the money was handed the mask soon fell. 15 mins 50 quid paid . she had some when it suits covid rules so no rimming or kissing for me , apparently I'd be an idiot if I did according to her. owo not memorable in the slightest Cim sort of but not really again. I wasn't to pleased about the whole experience and mentioned it, only suggesting her service was shit which it was .then she explodes calling me a bunch of names who do I think I am all this , but the worst part was her getting on the phone acting like she was getting someone to come over I wasn't nervous but could tell she was trying to make me nervous . got dressed and as I was heading to the door she tries to shove me out before I could but my shoes on , didn't manage to . at this point I gave back as good as I got and traded some insults of my own none of which she understood I should keep it simple and call her a prick instead I going with horse face jokes alas I shall never return External Link/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

Oho, I take it she would classify you as a Jack The Lad then?  :D. Unlucky. From her profile she makes a big deal out of herself being polite and respectful. Seems she was telling fibs.

Offline Wonner647749

About as polite and respectful as a slap across the face

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review, you seem to having bad luck at the track...no positive punts?

Offline tantraman

... Lady although not really a lady looks like the pics amazing set of tits much bigger in real life long legs but an even longer face ...

... all heyday studio photos collected here, as well as some other selfies from recent times :music:

Offline Trex

3 negatives and 2 neutrals 0 positive . Either you’re hard to pleased or maybe punting isn’t for you if you don’t have any positives coming in.