Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A proper Chinese in Bury or Liverpool  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Off on my travels next weekend. Destination not 100% yet, but will definitely be Bury or Liverpool.

After a session with a proper Chinese or Japanese. Anyone any FS recommendations?

Thanks

Offline GingerNuts

There won't be any Japanese girls working in Bury or Liverpool so that makes it easier for you.

Once you whittle out the Thais pretty much any advert for Asian/Japanese/Chinese etc. is going to be a Chinese lady but none of them are likely to look like their pictures. What you mean by a "proper" Chinese?

Offline Thephoenix

There won't be any Japanese girls working in Bury or Liverpool so that makes it easier for you.

Once you whittle out the Thais pretty much any advert for Asian/Japanese/Chinese etc. is going to be a Chinese lady but none of them are likely to look like their pictures.

******What you mean by a "proper" Chinese?****

Well as a young lad, we were told their fannies went from side to side. :rolleyes:

Hope that's not too racist. :scare:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

What you mean by a "proper" Chinese?

By proper Chinese!

I mean that someone here has seen them, & can vouch that they are actually Chinese. Not some Thai advertising as Chinese, etc.

Offline GingerNuts

By proper Chinese!

I mean that someone here has seen them, & can vouch that they are actually Chinese. Not some Thai advertising as Chinese, etc.

Thais don't advertise as Chinese. Chinese advertise as Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean etc., or more generally asian or oriental. Some will honestly advertise as Chinese. In nearly all cases they'll be using fake pictures.

FS Chinese girls are usually tourers, only staying in one place for a short time. The girl someone saw a week or two ago probably isn't the girl you'd see this week.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 10:38:08 am by GingerNuts »

Offline JRWK

Thais don't advertise as Chinese. Chinese advertise as Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean etc., or more generally asian or oriental. Some will honestly advertise as Chinese. In nearly all cases they'll be using fake pictures.

FS Chinese girls are usually tourers, only staying in one place for a short time. The girl someone saw a week or two ago probably isn't the girl you'd see this week.

Sakura or Pink Peony in Liverpool tend to be Chinese.
I think one difference between Thai and Chinese is that Thai's tend to be clean shaven
while Chinese usually have something of a bush down below

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I also find that Chinese seem to be less mechanical & don’t do the well trodden actions.

Offline Blue1878

Overall think the Thais more attractive facially and body wise. Although Chinese usually represent better value for Money in addition to Sakura, never been and Pink Peony which is decent there are also 2 more in Walton Angela’s and Lily’s both reviewed on her and usually £40 for b2b no haggling required

Offline Twotall

Agree with Blue. If you are looking for more than B2B you can ask but it’s not guaranteed anywhere now in the massage shops mentioned. Sakura is more expensive for the massage charge but the rooms are more comfortable, heated massage beds too but the shower is in a separate bathroom. The shower in Pink Peony is sometimes off, oddly (perhaps not) if you’re near to the full time. China Lily in Rice Lane has a decent shower in the room.

The Vivastreet Chinese adverts have always been B&S so a bit of a gamble who you get when you turn up, be prepared to walk away if you don’t like what’s on offer.

Offline sparkus

I've managed to bury myself in a Chinese in Liverpool, if that counts?

Offline ISTS2005

Friends Massage in Radcliffe is just outside Bury and is Chinese girls. Not the best in my view but they seem to be up for FS if I recall from previous reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 01:53:16 pm by ISTS2005 »