Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kelly Rose in Middlesbrough  (Read 2913 times)

Offline novice123

Hi, just wondering if anyone's seen Kelly links External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only experiences would be great as well, thanks :)

Offline Kev3773

No and at £90 for half hour I doubt many will venture there. Numerous great girls at 50-60 quid.

Offline jonone

I've got an hour booked with her tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes

Offline jonone

Offline jonone

I met with her last week, an hour booking for 130 I thought looking at her profile pics it would be worth the money but I was wrong! the only way I really knew it was her was by her tattoos! just I slight resemblance to her pics but nowhere near as good. The reason she doesn't smile on any of her pics is because she has manky teeth!
She was pleasant just boring and was all over in 20 minutes! Quick blow job, then she got on top and finished off with her sitting on my face while she gave me a hand job, would of been happy to of paid 40 quid for the pleasure but for 130 she was just out to rip me off, everything we discussed on the phone didn't happen.
Unless she starts providing the services she states and for less then she wont last long! Be warned!

Offline maxxblue

Why don't you post a review?

Offline novice123

Cheers for the responses, makes me wonder is there any girls that are any good in boro.  Suggestions welcome :)

Offline Spartacus123

There is a new girls from amour - Sophia, see here External Link/Members Only

Although there are no reviews on here as yet so cannot vouch for quality

Offline leedstony

There is a new girls from amour - Sophia, see here External Link/Members Only

Although there are no reviews on here as yet so cannot vouch for quality

I believe this is the same WG, on AW;

External Link/Members Only

Offline leedstony

I met with her last week, an hour booking for 130 I thought looking at her profile pics it would be worth the money but I was wrong! the only way I really knew it was her was by her tattoos! just I slight resemblance to her pics but nowhere near as good. The reason she doesn't smile on any of her pics is because she has manky teeth!
She was pleasant just boring and was all over in 20 minutes! Quick blow job, then she got on top and finished off with her sitting on my face while she gave me a hand job, would of been happy to of paid 40 quid for the pleasure but for 130 she was just out to rip me off, everything we discussed on the phone didn't happen.
Unless she starts providing the services she states and for less then she wont last long! Be warned!

I've noticed that she often reduces her rate, to £100 for the hour. Not even worth that by the sound of it.

Boro/Stockton is a desert for WG's, a decent one could make a lot of money.

Online johnny34

I believe this is the same WG, on AW;

External Link/Members Only
Was going to be travelling back home through boro a few months ago & arranged (via AW) to meet sophia. Got a message about 30mins before to say she was going to be late & put booking back an hour, as i was held up in traffic myself was ok with this. About 10mins before the resheduled time got another message to cancel (some cock & bull excuse). So headed home.
About 90mins later she said she could 'see her now'...no chance, waste of time.

Can't comment on looks or service as i never saw her.