Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MJ1968 Liverpool  (Read 2658 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2949086) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Big Truck

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker, first review. Last week, £70 for an hour.

First contact with MJ via AW and she had sent me her number, though she says she doesn't use AW much so her email may be better.

Agreed a time, texted her when parked round the corner and she was ready. House in Speke, fairly quiet at night, wouldn't be so keen in the daytime.

Action takes place in the lounge, but it's fairly comfy, big dog in kitchen. She smokes but house doesn't particuarly smell of cigs. MJ greeted me wearing boots, stockings, no knickers and a very tight dress. Enthusiastic kisser, DFK, and gets very wet. Good play with her wand and she had a good squirt. OWO is good but she doesn't do CIM so came over her boobs. Clean up and a bit of a chat then more OWO and a good play, same again.

MJ is a fairly chatty lady, but not overly so, it's a good relaxing time, she doesn't clockwatch, and seems to enjoy herself. I left feeling drained after just over an hour, but didn't feel like I was chased out of the door.

MJ is a a fine dirty milf/gilf type, which is what I like, though her photos are a bit old now, she is a bit bigger, maybe a 14 - 16 with great tits and ass, fine with me. I have seen her a couple of times now over a few years, and service always seems good.

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for your first review at last.

Has she changed much from when you saw her about 6 years ago, as she still seems to be using the same photo.

From previous posts I guess she must be in her sixties now?.

Offline Big Truck

Defo gone up a couple of sizes. I'd say maybe late 50s, but I'm rubbish at guessing ages.

Offline Wirral2021

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker, first review. Last week, £70 for an hour.

First contact with MJ via AW and she had sent me her number, though she says she doesn't use AW much so her email may be better.

Agreed a time, texted her when parked round the corner and she was ready. House in Speke, fairly quiet at night, wouldn't be so keen in the daytime.

Action takes place in the lounge, but it's fairly comfy, big dog in kitchen. She smokes but house doesn't particuarly smell of cigs. MJ greeted me wearing boots, stockings, no knickers and a very tight dress. Enthusiastic kisser, DFK, and gets very wet. Good play with her wand and she had a good squirt. OWO is good but she doesn't do CIM so came over her boobs. Clean up and a bit of a chat then more OWO and a good play, same again.

MJ is a fairly chatty lady, but not overly so, it's a good relaxing time, she doesn't clockwatch, and seems to enjoy herself. I left feeling drained after just over an hour, but didn't feel like I was chased out of the door.

MJ is a a fine dirty milf/gilf type, which is what I like, though her photos are a bit old now, she is a bit bigger, maybe a 14 - 16 with great tits and ass, fine with me. I have seen her a couple of times now over a few years, and service always seems good.

Rather you than me  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Kenaldo

Does she still scream the house down when she’s getting fucked?

Offline longputt69

You are a far braver man than me as I visited this lady about 3 years ago and it was the worst punting experience I’ve ever had and would certainly not recommend.The house is an absolute shit hole,she has 2 vicious dogs locked barking in the kitchen,upstairs is out of bounds and the action takes place on the couch in the dirty lounge which has cigarette ends scattered on the floor.Unfortunately she did nothing for me as she is well overweight and had about 3 teeth in her mouth!She might be cheap and a good shag but I didn’t hang about to find out I paid her the £70 fee made my excuses and couldn’t wait to get out.