Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishredhead  (Read 3258 times)

4 review(s) for Englishredhead (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Manuteam1

How the hell did this chav get good feedback on aw? Totally agree
With Wymondham1234 he is spot on with his review I don't need to say anymore other than init, uh, yeh yeh. Hav ya had a good day babe she said stood in trainers jeans and crop top I should of walked away but always go of aw feedback until I came across UK punting where I have noticed you get a much more honest opinion on the ladies so I will say ruby was uninterested very unattractive and not GFE.. Don't waste your money I have actually tried to call her to ask why she charged me an hour when she rushed of after one time only, her phone does not work now though maybe she has not paid her bill as I doubt she will be getting regulars. I'm not easily pleased but she didn't appeal at all in any way!
As I got this link I noticed her number has changed I'm not actually going to call her after all if you do please review your opinions honestly I think she started of good and has let it go to her head maybe as not all can be wrong but I'm never booking again
 External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

Online hendrix

Cheers Wayne !

:lol:...Need  to come up with some mature recommendations for Wayne!

cockneybstrd

:lol:...Need  to come up with some mature recommendations for Wayne!

Maybe HP can suggest some older ladies for Wayne

Good too see the trip to Brazil hasnt dampened his spirits for punting

Toby

Very disappointing news. I love redheads, and she was on my hotlist.  :(

Cheers for the review.

Manuteam1

I use a Nottingham agency they don't have a red either or mature 30+ lady I would really appreciate some good feedback guys on some independents as I can't trust aw anymore

yorkshire123

Cheers for the review.

Toby your at it again mate.
Dont rush making a HL decision based on a newbie review, have a search & you will find a couple of reviews from a more established member.

Remember wayne has let us & himself down before  ;)

Manuteam1

I have to cheer myself up guys

yorkshire123

I have to cheer myself up guys

Welcome to the forum  :hi:
Earning £300k per week i thought you would be ecstatic.

Manuteam1

I ask anyone to go see her then she has a paw tattoo on her bum and she is nothing like the pics they are her but she is butt ugly slim figure just not interested well only in the money I advise anyone to not book her just remember her old number is not working now if you are going to but I advise not to I'm glad I joined this site I have found a good sound site with great opinions and we are all entitled to them

Manuteam1

And thank you for quick replies did not expect them so fast

cockneybstrd

Welcome to the forum  :hi:
Earning £300k per week i thought you would be ecstatic.

Welcome as well

Collen or whatever she is called always struck me as bit off a frigid cow Yorks,

btw if you look at the london section you will see several good agencies for when down on match days. (I saw your comment about London agencies being no good)

Toby

Toby your at it again mate.
Dont rush making a HL decision based on a newbie review, have a search & you will find a couple of reviews from a more established member.

Remember wayne has let us & himself down before  ;)

Point taken.  :)

Manuteam1

What agencies would you recommend in London?
I used affair girls a while ago terrible I don't think they are around anymore
I used cityofeve recently not great at all also I have thought of using bijoux any info on this agency ?

Offline billy_91

She use to work at vip then she left to go indie.

vorian

Cheers for the review.

She seems to have mixed reviews on here if you do a search.

I love redheads as well btw.

Manuteam1

left to go indi or was fired ? She is not of the standard I have seen so far at VIP just looking at the review on felines girl may give them a call they didn't answer my text earlier so I'll call when I'm free. It's good Nottingham have a good punting choice I believe any other red head recommendations really appreciated

Offline Owwhatanight

RED HEAD in NOTTINGHAM

Sarah a very horny hot redhead. Met her after xmas in her caravan. Now this girl has a great body,pussy and ass that loves cock. She is a Lancashire girl who is just pure filth and just wants to please. Now she does looks better than her photo but not got model page three looks ..and no clock watching. If you like a girl next door northern redhead go for it !!!!!

pleasure

She seems to have mixed reviews on here if you do a search.

I love redheads as well btw.

I left her a positive review, but I'm beginning to wonder if my experience wasn't the norm. She gave a decent service, nothing spectacular but I had no complaints. I thought she was pretty, a little chavvy perhaps but so what? I was looking for a shag, not an English tutor for my kids.

Looking back, perhaps my review was a little too gushing. I'd stick by the Positive verdict, although it could be borderline Neutral. Maybe I was swayed by the fact I love really skinny girls and redheads, and whatever else you can say about her, she certainly has both of those things. :)

Manuteam1

looking through more at her reviews and profile I think she started to make a good impression being new but now she is rated her attitude is not interested. I honestly think she started of good and let her standards slip she was very chavy more than any lady I have spoke to I got the feeling she just wanted the money and having made a good aw reports I have noticed how recent she had been a member so my view is she has let her standard slip dramatically

Offline monkeybucket

RED HEAD in NOTTINGHAM

Sarah a very horny hot redhead. Met her after xmas in her caravan. Now this girl has a great body,pussy and ass that loves cock. She is a Lancashire girl who is just pure filth and just wants to please. Now she does looks better than her photo but not got model page three looks ..and no clock watching. If you like a girl next door northern redhead go for it !!!!!

Sorry did you mean to say caravan?? Wtf?

Jackjones

Sorry did you mean to say caravan?? Wtf?

Static Caravan is my guess from the pictures.

Offline Owwhatanight

Caravan.....in a field next to a popular summer pub/restaurant. Not her home though.

Yes a double bed too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
4~5 years ago, there was an AW Profile of a WG based in Skegness, and yes..... you've guessed it.... working from a caravan!!!

Offline j122

don't come a knockin when the caravans a rockin!

Offline Owwhatanight

She is also on Uk adult zone and one guy has left a report there too.

But if your into redheads go for it ?

Offline Boundless

Cheers guys
Bit of a coincidence, I'm going to Notts this week and had ear marked her as my first choice. Thanks for the warning, shan't bother now.

Any recommendations for Nottingham, looking for young, slim, smallish tits, preferably does OWO and doesn't charge stupid money.