Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch - too much hype for me  (Read 1502 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Brand242

External Link/Members Only

In the area so managed to finally meet Mia. I wanted to sample her arsehole.

In a busy area of shoreditch so don’t expect it to be discreet. As per all the other reviews about the flat. All very nice.

Mia is just like the pictures and is very good looking. She wore the gym outfit I requested with the butt plug in to welcome me. Decent BJ, can get to DT. Doggy, mish and doggy anal. Cum in bag while in anal. All very ok but not blowing me away.

Rest, chat for a bit but she’s quite difficult to converse with…she definitely has a routine.
Showered then round 2. She gets into secretary outfit and looks stunning.

More Sucking, some sex in some positions, more sucking. I don’t cum again but that’s ok…wasn’t Mia’s fault. I can’t put my finger on why, but I just didn’t think it was all that…which is probably why I didn’t cum again. Anyway shower again and we say our goodbyes and off I go.

So I’ve giving this a neutral, maybe harsh, but I was expecting more from this meet. She’s a lovely girl but it was all quite underwhelming in the end. Very good looking though.

Offline Yankee41

She is definately more of a gfe than a pse which puts some people off.  Its hard to argue with that ass though. 

Offline Brand242

She is definately more of a gfe than a pse which puts some people off.  Its hard to argue with that ass though.

Agree with the GFE statement. Although I was expecting that, I still felt underwhelmed but it all.

She is indeed hot though and I have no regrets in making the booking. I would have if I did not see her and she left, as it would have left that “what if” message lingering in my head. Shame it hasn’t tickled my appetite to return, but that’s no worry for her considering how many positives she gets & good luck to her.