Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - South Wimbledon  (Read 3606 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline foreyes

External Link/Members Only

Background:

Been definitely more toey than normal since my online dating adventures have failed to bear any fruit. Came across Jessica's reviews here and was impressed by the near-unanimous positive feedback and thought I'd give it a go. I've been on the hunt for a new blow and go SP, since my last one hung up her boots - with Jessica's rates at £50 for 15 min and her location within an easy drive, I figured I didn't have much to lose. I saw her this week.

The setup:

Almost too easy -  shot a text with a time and duration, and almost instantly received a reply, confirming the hookup and getting her specific location. Interestingly she didn't do the 2-part verification where you get close by and call again - I just shot her another text to let her know when I was close out of courtesy.

The venue:

Top floor flat near the tube station, with an entrance on a fairly busy street, some punters might feel a bit exposed, rang the bell and was buzzed through. As another punter said, the stairs and hallway leading up looks pretty grim, but once inside the studio flat, it was clean and tidy. Jessica suggests parking at nearby retail stores, however, this advice was post-punt so I parked in some metered parking about 5 min walk from her place.

The girl:

Not gonna lie I was pretty chuffed, Jessica greeted me in her schoolgirl outfit: tartan miniskirt and thigh high stockings. She has a pretty face, and I'd agree with the Beth Tweddle vibe/comparison - I'd argue that Jessica has better features. Amazing enhanced chebs, looked and felt great and not too obvious looking in terms of being fakies. Is definitely carrying a bit more around the midriff but nothing to put me off. For the ass men, I managed a peek, and whilst I don't think she's a slouch in that department, it's nothing that great that your eyes will fall out.

The punt:

Quickly sorted out the cash, was originally going to opt for just the £50 for 15 mins, but gave an extra £10 so I could unload in her mouth, changing my mind after being pleased with how she turned out in the flesh. Didn't think I'd be able to truly enjoy FS in just 15 minutes so only opted for OWO. Let her know I had already showered before leaving home so it was on to the action. Managed some quick foreplay, getting to admire her titties, with plenty of back and forth fondling and licking of nipples, before taking off my trousers and letting Jessica get to work. The only thing that Jessica loses points for is the fake moaning, I don't mind a little bit of it, but she was bordering on the mildly annoying. But more importantly, the blow job was top-notch - I generally consider myself a fan of the slow and gentle school of fellatio but Jessica is definitely on the fast and furious spectrum and I now may become a fan of this - she took it nice and deep, didn't use too much hand and didn't mind a bit of face fucking. Her hands wander during the BJ which was a nice touch. Came to a very satisfying conclusion, where she doesn't stop sucking after you nut - absolutely awesome stuff. She promptly spat out my load and then started on the cleanup, wasn't too messy so baby wipes sufficed. Finished the sesh with a bit of small talk - I appreciated the effort rather than just rushing punters out the door.

Thoughts:

Definitely a thumbs up from me, some minor misgivings with the fake moaning - but hey you always just put something in her mouth. All in all a SP  that clearly puts the effort in and it hasn't gone unnoticed. I think this will very likely be a return for me - she just ticks most of my boxes.

Offline foreyes

Sorry guys, accidentally put this in the TS section - can anyone help me out?

Offline Yankee41

She really is the best in the area for what she does.  If you ever get around to anal with her she can take it like a champ.  She does dp too so thats always fun.

Online Fuzzyduck

She really is the best in the area for what she does.  If you ever get around to anal with her she can take it like a champ.  She does dp too so thats always fun.

With a toy, or another cock? She wasn't keen on fingers in her ass (I had paid for anal) last time I tried.

Offline Yankee41

Toys, and rather large ones too.

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline aanimator

Long time ago, but I remember her BJ wasn't great, but her anal was great in doggy, her gapes are great visually if your into that, which I am.

Offline Hour_man

100% positive rating.... I'll be hitting her up very soon!

Pictures not in public AW gallery removed as per rule # 29

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 09:44:22 am by daviemac »

Online Fuzzyduck

100% positive rating.... I'll be hitting her up very soon!

Where are the pics from? Posting from her PG gallery isn't allowed.