Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki - Bath Road Massage - Arnos Vale, Bristol  (Read 2351 times)

Offline CoryLahey69

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: During the summer of 2021.

Location: Bristol, Bath Road, near the ITV building. Parking is not great, best park in the nearby Sainsburys (free, at the time of review), and walk the 5 minutes or so to the venue.

Comms: Spoke on the phone, to confirm she was working, as often advertised women can suddenly disappear from the rota, on the actual day they were supposed to work - annoying.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes.

Services: OW, RO, protected sex in various positions.

Physical Description: Blonde, long, lean physique, with nice curves, firm arse and medium sized natural feeling breasts. Not a stunner, looks like a cute netball player. I was somewhat disappointed, because she was hyped as a Babestation model, so I was expecting the sluttier OTT type of look, but she is still easy on eye.

Action:
Started off slowly, she was quite keen to chat, I asked her to strip and give me a lapdance, then proceeded to a covered BJ. I gave her a light spanking, then licked her pussy out, no mention of extras, I didn’t wait to find out, just went to work, she seemed to enjoy it, got wet and moaned, I then asked her to dirty talk, which she quickly got into, always a turn on to hear filthy words, from a innocent looking face.
Onto to sex in a couple of positions, finished in doggy, firing into the bag, she was tight, I had to take it easy working the old chap into her pink palace.

Conclusion:
The overall atmosphere of the punt is influenced by the surroundings, Bath Road Massage can be a bit grim & dim, with lights sets very low, if you get one of bigger rooms, it is OK, but nobody can describe it as welcoming.

Nikki was a friendly lady, easy to talk with, although she was initially quite passive and as I’ve noticed with another lady at Bath Road Massage, they can be quite eager to talk away the minutes, if you don’t push the action forwards.

Once I got her to play more a Babestation style role, with lots of dirty talk, she was quite a decent punt. She is not a regular at Bath Road, as she lives outside of the South West, it would be interesting to see how her personality unfolded, if you saw her on a regular basis, as it is, she offers a decent service in a professional manner.