Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ella Hot - Aldgate  (Read 1984 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538812) (41 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TheLastSamuari

links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Comms via Text.
Location: Town/business area about 3 min walk from the station, its near 2 other well known locations, but its NOT Bianca's.. had that waste of time visit a while ago..
the door lock panel is a bit of a shit to get in.. up 2 flights of stairs, temp wise.. its hot, probably 23-25 degrees...

Price: £120 for 1 hour. GFE, 2 shots for an hour, OW, Massage, Positions.

Looks:Pics are accurate, though where she's had the boob job done the scars under the boobs, neither are too obvious, but will heal fine in a few months. she said her new boobs are occasionally sensitive, but nothing you cant grab and stick ya face in :) i'd guess at 25, fit and well toned.. very open and relaxed manor.

Session: started off with the usual cash drop, which took about 5 mins, guessing she was dropping it off to Dayana & Sergie upstairs.. very friendly, and opened with a hug and a stroke as she laid down and started to play with the little fella, not long into it, on went the rubber and she went at it, good work, while i played with her clit. then she jumped on and started hammering away, i knew the first shot would be fairly quick, so just let rip..

bit of cleaning up and she jumped in the shower to clean up a bit before the next session, not a bad thing as it gave me a chance to recharge, we had a chat about london, although shes very slim, and toned, she likes her food, though she said getting decent food where she was was difficult, shes done a good bit of international travel so enjoys good food, which is fair enough..
after a while she started to stroke the little fella again and we were right back at it, didnt take long to recharge with this hot thing next to me.. started with some cowgirl/reverse/missionary before popping in the bag.. she mentioned she hated the flat so was looking at another place, its better than the place around the corner.. much cleaner/newer..

jumped in the shower, which seemed to take a bit of time to warm up.. but showed and headed out.

Would i visit again...
Hell yeah..

Offline tantraman

Looks:Pics are accurate, though where she's had the boob job done the scars under the boobs, neither are too obvious, but will heal fine in a few months. she said her new boobs are occasionally sensitive, but nothing you cant grab and stick ya face in :) i'd guess at 25, fit and well toned..

... said pics collected here :music: