Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Bella Seductive X  (Read 2632 times)

6 review(s) for X Bella Seductive X (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

I saw Bella a couple of weeks ago, she works in the same house as Cleo Blonde Babe who I'd seen a few months earlier, so I knew the place which is in Tottenham Hale near the petrol station.

Comms involved me txting at around 5pm if she was available for 7.  I got a reply at around 5:30pm, confimed everything and made my way.  Got to Tottenham Hale station and phoned her if she was ready, she said 5 minutes and gave me the house number.  I gave her 10 minutes to be on the safe side and proceeded to the door, I phoned her again to let me in but no answer, tried a couple more times but still no answer.. I must have spent at least five minutes loitering before I was let in, I should have walked then but obviously my dick as doing the thinking.

I'm inside now, Bella is not as rough as I feared so was pleasantly surprised.  Brings me up to her room, hand over the cash and she disappears for a good five minutes after which she returns.  We get down to business and with some groping, kissing and I start sucking on her tits whilst fingering her, she seemed really responsive with her groans and was especially sensitive on her left nipple.  So it's getting more and more intense and she's mumbling what sounds like "why, why" until about 20 minutes in she stops me and then for about 5 minutes starts going on about how she's no good for me and is giving me bad service, she then full on starts crying and says sorry mumbled something about coming back and leaves the room.

So there I am, wondering what the hell just happened, after 5 minutes I get dressed and contemplating how to get out of there. Another 10 minutes pass and she eventually returns, tells me she had a cry and is okay now.  She the proceeds to cow girl me and I come after 5 minutes after which I make my exit.. as I walk back to Tottenham Hale station, I see Cleo walking home with a bunch of shopping.

vorian

How odd,  would have put me right off,  don't think this girl is cut out for the job. Good to have a warning.

cockneybstrd

How odd,  would have put me right off,  don't think this girl is cut out for the job. Good to have a warning.

I reckon she has done one too many tour of duties and has spent far too much time on the frontline. You would think Sergei would award her a medal and send her home.

She is suffering from E.E.P.S (Eastern Euro Pro$$ie Syndrome) by the sound of it. It happens when they have spent too much time attached the dirty mattress and has had to suffer one too many nutter punters like KickAss. Sadgit et al

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:33:15 pm by cockneybstrd »

yorkshire123

What a sad review, i would have walked at the sign of the first tear & more than likely hung my head in shame for the rest of the day.
Thats not a reflection on the OP's decision to stick around by the way, its because I'm a softie who really struggles with women crying in any situation.

Offline mrpunterton

What a sad review, i would have walked at the sign of the first tear & more than likely hung my head in shame for the rest of the day.
Thats not a reflection on the OP's decision to stick around by the way, its because I'm a softie who really struggles with women crying in any situation.

Well I was getting ready to leave when she came back, thing is you don't know who else is in the place, that's why I did n't leave straight away.   I certainly did n't want her to carry on, if she had come back and said sorry I cant continue I would have left.  Maybe she felt bad for taking my money, but then again if she felt that bad she could have given it back and sent me on my way.  So I left £80 poorer and feeling like an arsehole.

Offline Sedlmayer

This is very sad - she obviously has burnt out badly and is unhappy. She was perviously a very good SP and I hope she can get herself back to Hungary soon and sort herself out. Not everybody is cut out for this game, unfortunately, and this happens sometimes.
Personally, I wish her well and if that makes me a fluffy, so be it. I never like to see this sort of thing.

cockneybstrd

This is very sad - she obviously has burnt out badly and is unhappy. She was perviously a very good SP and I hope she can get herself back to Hungary soon and sort herself out. Not everybody is cut out for this game, unfortunately, and this happens sometimes.
Personally, I wish her well and if that makes me a fluffy, so be it. I never like to see this sort of thing.

No iu don't make you a fluffy. Just a decent human being. As I said after spending so long doing that in London at that end of the market must take its mental toll.

Offline davidgood

I too like Bella and am sorry to hear she did not provide the OP with a satisfactory service as she seems to have got emotional.

Perhaps if she can get back to Hungary and have a month sun bathing by a lakeside, like Sindy has just done, she will come back rejuvinated. But she will still not be to everyone's tastes.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline PatrickCarnes

I've seen her about 3 times. The last time a month ago she didn't look at all happy when I walkedin. I had to ask her to clarify that she was still offering anal because when I asked she just said "ermmm", so I asked her for a straight yes or no because that is what she advertises and that is the reason I went. She hesitantly said ok. So I gave her a hug and kiss for a while because I could sense that she needed warming up and her demeanour changed and it was a good session with anal.

Fancied some anal today and I was thinking about her but couldn't be arsed with going through the warming her up if she's struggling emotionally.

Offline Rickrabbit

Has anyone had experience of the now hopefully recovered Bella Seductive since her return?

Offline Digz2012

I too would be interested to know how she is now as would be interested in seeing her
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by: