Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna Babyx  (Read 1463 times)

1 review(s) for Molly Babyx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

Right, I normally lurk around here but after a run of bad punts I thought I'd vent off here and hopefully be of service to others.

I'd read a review of Hanna Baby on here before and was expecting big so that was not an issue.  She had a offer of £90 inclusive of everything she normally charges £20 extra each for on top of her £70hr rate. Seemed like a good deal but in hindsight I should have known better.. Anyhow the review:

Booked her on AW which see confirmed by text, she's in barking and txted her that I was going to be 10 mins early which she said was fine.  Got to the her road and phoned her, she gave me instructions until she could see me and then gave me the house number, so far so good.  The place is obviously where she lives and the room was nice, she seemed friendly enough so handed over the cash and she disappeared returning with a bottle of water for me.

First ten minutes involved light kissing and me sucking on her very nice  tits whilst she wanked me off until she got me hard and this is where it went downhill as she asked me if I wanted sex with or without a condom  :scare: which completely threw me off.  Now I don't know what would have happened if I said yes, but I said no no and she went to get a condom where I told her there was no rush for sex.  So she then proceeded to give me a BJ which was more like a wank combined with rapid tongue action, there was definitely no deep throating and when I came she was quite skillful in avoiding it getting in her mouth or on her face, so got myself covered in my own cum which she cleaned off. So no CIM and obviously no swallow either which according to her page is apparently somethings she likes.

We're now 40 mins in and nothing is really happening as I've cum and still in shock about the whole bareback thing, she asks me if I want to go and have a shower which is obviously code for leave.  I ask her what the time is and tell here I still have 20 minutes, I tell her I've paid her the extra £20 and if she could rim me, she says whatever you want and does some lack luster riming that is mostly avoids any actual real rimming. She the proceeded to basically wank me off again with here "BJ" technique until I came, again mostly coming on myself.

I then had a quick shower and left, I was probably there for 50 minutes, but I did n't really care at the point.

Offline Jimmyredcab

My area but not for me in a zillion light years, sorry you had a bad punt but don't fall into the trap of thinking that a low price is good value, she looks pretty rough to me.    :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blue

Do you do bareback sex ?    A. Sorry I am a clean girl and do not do this, please do not ask !  :scare:

Offline mrpunterton

I've had good punts at the same price and she's actually pretty plain looking and not really rough at all, which is what I was going for as they can be quite enthusiastic. If there was n't a positive review here I may have not have, goes to show the MOT only as good as the day it was on.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Using a gallery picture of someone else's pussy would be enough to put me off - and that's before I clocked her dreary mush and bombsite of a body!  :thumbsdown:

Cheers for the review fella.  ;)

Sherbert07

Are you going to NEG her on AW?