Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Miss Rach “XXL” - London (near Gloucester Road station)  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Yakuza0

Just a heads up this is a TS Review

External Link/Members Only

Happened today right after Wawa punt. She was 4 mins away from where I was, even though I was ready to go after Rayalla or some other girl.

Price - £200/h first L to my punt collection

Location - Big and spacious flat, dim light as per usual, really clean everywhere.

Comms - I messaged like 6-7 girls after Wawa punt, was mainly aiming for a big dick experience. Was wishing that Emily party girl would reply first. Told me that she was ready to go out, so I said no worries we can cancel, but she insists that it’s okay. Was kinda a red flag as I’ve learned from here that they will rush you like crazy.

Girl - She looks like in her pictures. Party clothes. The cock never got hard -_-

Meeting - Right before entering her flat I saw Emily finally reply after a few hours :dash:
Offered a shower and a clean towel. So far no rush, besides her asking for money right after shower. She’s waiting for me in bed already with just panties. Asks me if I top or bot, say bot. “Uhh ohh, baby it’s really hard for me to get hard” I JUST PAID HER BY BANK FUCKING TRANSFER  :scare:
Here goes my promised XXL cock  :lol:.
I OWO her, she does LFK mostly, the cock isnt providing a single twitch, doubt she can even get hard at this point. So she starts OWO on me, then 69 and keeps repeating how she waits for my cum. Bitch too bad because I aint busting anytime soon. Still not a twitch or a sign of erection from her cock. I’ll give her props, her OWO is amazing. I’d say she likes being a dom, as she does choking and stuff. She asks me if I’d like to try her dildo then. Why not at this point. And boy did I regret it, she adds a condom on it, lubes it up and just fucking forces it in, 0 understanding of what going slow is. Just fast and deep, it didnt hurt a lot but not the most pleasant experience. We continue like that for a while, then back to 69 and at this point she begs me to cum  :lol:. So some of her amazing OWO and handjob later I finally give in and cum. The post nut clarification reminded me that this was a fucking waste of money and time, so I cleaned up with wet wipes she provided and was dressing up already. My face gives up my emotions a lot so I could see that she was aware that I wasnt really happy, tried chatting me up but I wasnt really interested so gave back some cold answers, got dressed and fuck outta there. I thought it took us like 20mins or so, but I checked the clock as soon as I left  and I spent nearly exactly an hour there.

Summary – 4/10 her good looks and OWO saved her there. Telling me in messages that you top when your cock cant even get fucking hard, which you tell me after I pay the money is fucked lady. Also the constant “oh please baby cum for me, cum on my face”. No, mam I’ll come when I want to :)

Ohh she also offered me poppers or w/e the shit is called but I dont do any of that so just rejected.

This compared to the amazing and sensual Jayla and Wawa punts, was one of the biggest L’s in my life.
So far Thai TS girls are the best and are yet to let me down. Especially the quality for the money you pay is insane compared to what the Brazilians ask for their 50/50 gamble of quality. I SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR EMILYYYYYY, she’s cute af too but I couldnt bother to travel far again.

Anyway, this is most likely the end of my London reviews for now as I’m leaving tmrw
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 11:57:03 pm by Yakuza0 »

Offline Yakuza0

Left my watch at hers  :dash:
Missed my coach to the airport because of this, but she answered nearly instantly and gave the watch back. I guess I looked at my phone clock then, when I said watch  :D
Bless the railway though, could still make it to my flight

Offline killerbees

Just a heads up this is a TS Review

Happened today right after Wawa punt. She was 4 mins away from where I was, even though I was ready to go after Rayalla or some other girl.

Price - £200/h first L to my punt collection

Location - Big and spacious flat, dim light as per usual, really clean everywhere.

Comms - I messaged like 6-7 girls after Wawa punt, was mainly aiming for a big dick experience. Was wishing that Emily party girl would reply first. Told me that she was ready to go out, so I said no worries we can cancel, but she insists that it’s okay. Was kinda a red flag as I’ve learned from here that they will rush you like crazy.

Girl - She looks like in her pictures. Party clothes. The cock never got hard -_-

Meeting - Right before entering her flat I saw Emily finally reply after a few hours :dash:
Offered a shower and a clean towel. So far no rush, besides her asking for money right after shower. She’s waiting for me in bed already with just panties. Asks me if I top or bot, say bot. “Uhh ohh, baby it’s really hard for me to get hard” I JUST PAID HER BY BANK FUCKING TRANSFER  :scare:
Here goes my promised XXL cock  :lol:.
I OWO her, she does LFK mostly, the cock isnt providing a single twitch, doubt she can even get hard at this point. So she starts OWO on me, then 69 and keeps repeating how she waits for my cum. Bitch too bad because I aint busting anytime soon. Still not a twitch or a sign of erection from her cock. I’ll give her props, her OWO is amazing. I’d say she likes being a dom, as she does choking and stuff. She asks me if I’d like to try her dildo then. Why not at this point. And boy did I regret it, she adds a condom on it, lubes it up and just fucking forces it in, 0 understanding of what going slow is. Just fast and deep, it didnt hurt a lot but not the most pleasant experience. We continue like that for a while, then back to 69 and at this point she begs me to cum  :lol:. So some of her amazing OWO and handjob later I finally give in and cum. The post nut clarification reminded me that this was a fucking waste of money and time, so I cleaned up with wet wipes she provided and was dressing up already. My face gives up my emotions a lot so I could see that she was aware that I wasnt really happy, tried chatting me up but I wasnt really interested so gave back some cold answers, got dressed and fuck outta there. I thought it took us like 20mins or so, but I checked the clock as soon as I left  and I spent nearly exactly an hour there.

Summary – 4/10 her good looks and OWO saved her there. Telling me in messages that you top when your cock cant even get fucking hard, which you tell me after I pay the money is fucked lady. Also the constant “oh please baby cum for me, cum on my face”. No, mam I’ll come when I want to :)

Ohh she also offered me poppers or w/e the shit is called but I dont do any of that so just rejected.

This compared to the amazing and sensual Jayla and Wawa punts, was one of the biggest L’s in my life.
So far Thai TS girls are the best and are yet to let me down. Especially the quality for the money you pay is insane compared to what the Brazilians ask for their 50/50 gamble of quality. I SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR EMILYYYYYY, she’s cute af too but I couldnt bother to travel far again.

Anyway, this is most likely the end of my London reviews for now as I’m leaving tmrw

Great review mate. Sory to hear, the punt sounded like a complete mare.

I have been tempted by her for a while glad this review has come in. She is off my hot list in a flash.

This isn't showing up under the main Trans link btw I wonder if someone with the rights can bump it onto there as this is fantastic intel on this provider.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Yakuza.

Rach is useless, I wouldn’t visit her again:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309815.0

Try one of the Rayallas if you want to get your brains fucked out of you, Jessica was my preference:

Offline Yakuza0

Thanks for the review Yakuza.

Rach is useless, I wouldn’t visit her again:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309815.0

Try one of the Rayallas if you want to get your brains fucked out of you, Jessica was my preference:

I had an option between Rach, Jessica, Emily and Bianca Bordin and I chose Rach because she was just 4 mins away and I cba to travel again that day  :dash:

All of them replied and were ready to book me

What a mistake it was huh
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 02:19:35 am by Yakuza0 »

Offline Voyager

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:26:46 pm by Columbus »

Offline TheMagnet

I previously reviewed her and I think someone else did as well.  She does keep changing her name.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295755.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309815.msg3241281#msg3241281

I think she changes her name because she’s aware of her shit reviews.

I’m going to list all her names if someone does a search on her they can find her reviews more easily.

Names used are:

MISS RACH XXL
Loirinha XXL
Blondie XXL
Rach Alves