Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking about this girl for my first punt.  (Read 2166 times)

Offline WestArt

Hi All

I am thinking of going for my first punt and this girl has caught my eye: External Link/Members Only

Are there any potential red lights I should be on the watch for? Also is there any good advise for a first time punter?

Offline AnthG

I wouldn't say red lights, but personally I would be a bit concerned that she has been on AW since March and only managed one feedback.

The other thing is she is down as bulgarian.

To be honest if it were me for my first punt I would avoid EE's and look for British with someone with a little more reputation for providing a good time as if you have a mediocre punt for your first put it may put you off doing it again.

If it were me and you really wanted to see her I would message her via AW and ask is there any requirements for the A-Levels and see how she responds (even if you don't want to do it, its a good way to find out her attitude to this line of work, as if she starts with the whole its an extra £40 or whatever you can get an idea of her attitude. Same goes if she says no its all in.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

yorkshire123

This is the only info i can find on here. Make your own mind up after reading it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32158.0

touch.and.go

Very limited feedback from people also with limited feedback. Also. A lot of likes are at discretion - so you don't know what the fuck you're going to get for your money. Go for someone with a better track record. :thumbsup:

Online pilgrim

Profile registered for three months but only one review from earlier this month.

Either a very good english speaking Bulgarian, an educated pimp or she has cut and pasted the profile from elsewhere.  The odd sausage finger spelling mistake in there

What attracted you to her profile or were you just trolling about looking for something in particular?  What type/specifics  are you looking for?  What other profiles interest you?  Maybe you should try someone who has a bit more positive feedback for your first punt?

Offline WestArt

Cheers everyone, good advice and I think I will look elsewhere. Hi Pilgrim,  I think that it was close location to Guildford with an attractive figure and no weird restrictions. In all honesty I might need someone with more experience as I am looking to be 'guided' to an extent. Any suggestions?

Offline WestArt

This is the only info i can find on here. Make your own mind up after reading it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32158.0

Also thank you very much for this post. I think it was very effective in helping me decide to not go for this punt.

yorkshire123

Also thank you very much for this post. I think it was very effective in helping me decide to not go for this punt.

Fucking hell, a polite newbie whatever next?
Your more than welcome mate & welcome  :hi:

vorian

Fucking hell, a polite newbie whatever next?
Your more than welcome mate & welcome  :hi:

It does happen, OP what's you geographical and financial limit.

Offline WestArt

Thank you, I am glad to have been above the norm yorkshire!

Vorian, I guess anywhere within an hour of Guildford and around £150?

vorian

Thank you, I am glad to have been above the norm yorkshire!

Vorian, I guess anywhere within an hour of Guildford and around £150?

Predictable I know but less than an hour down the A3. £150 for the first hour. Lots of UKP reviews from different punters (Search using seven digit AW code). At a newbie you would be well looked after.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Online pilgrim

If I was you I would jump on the train and be in London for my punting.  Look at the London reviews section and have a word with Steve 2 if you see anything that interests you.

cockneybstrd

To the OP what kind of Pro$$ie do you want

I.e Age Looks Services

Personally I would look for someone that is a fluent english speaker for my first punt as your bound to a bundle of nerves.

As Pilgrim says London isnt far away for you by train

Are you just looking for an incall or an outcall ?

Offline WestArt

Cheers Vorian, Hayley does seem like a great girl for a first choice. I must admit that going to London is a little off putting, not sure why really. I guess I just haven't explored who is up there.

Cockney, I am looking for somebody around mid to late 20's. (Just a little older than me). Preferably quite slim with a nice range of GFE services and a good in-call service.

Going for fluent English does sound a good choice.

vorian

Cheers Vorian, Hayley does seem like a great girl for a first choice. I must admit that going to London is a little off putting, not sure why really. I guess I just haven't explored who is up there.

Cockney, I am looking for somebody around mid to late 20's. (Just a little older than me). Preferably quite slim with a nice range of GFE services and a good in-call service.

Going for fluent English does sound a good choice.

I do sometimes get the train/tube into London for a punt. However for a first timers imo it would add another layer of hassle, save the London trips until you are a bit more experienced.

Offline tantric talents

This girl is a real stunner
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I see she hasn't logged in recently but I thought that this one was a gem and did reply to my mail but we never managed to hook up sadly..
You can contact her through her friend Angie who is also on the group site. I have her number if you want to PM me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:39:42 pm by tantric talents »

vorian

This girl is a real stunner
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I see she hasn't logged in recently but I thought that this one was a gem and did reply to my mail but we never managed to hook up sadly..

It is a dead profile,  shame but it happens.

Offline MrMatrix

last access 3/10/15. But she hasn't had any FB since 20/3/13......yup does look hot

Offline Danj89

I cam recommend surreyplaymate in camberely if you are willing to take a 30min drive.

She gives a great gfe and within your budget.

External Link/Members Only