Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your_Local_Slut, Medway, decent vanilla punt  (Read 1914 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6233445) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Tintin27

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this WG earlier this month. I paid £150 for 1 hour.

A few on UKP have seen her when she was on Seeking but as there were no reviews I thought I’d take one for the team.

She’s tall with gorgeous 32F breasts and reasonably attractive in my view. Size 12. Her age is probably mid to late 20s. Has a bit of a mummy tummy. Somebody mentioned that they thought she had a scar from a C Section but I couldn’t see anything. She is based on a predominantly social housing estate near Gillingham. Her flat is what you would expect and full of kids clutter. Fit for purpose though.

Started off with some kissing which I don’t normally do but actually quite liked. She does DFK and seems to really enjoy it. Stripped off and laid on the bed for a really good blowjob. It was nice and deep, lots of variation, ball sucking, deep throating and spit. I had to stop her after about 10 minutes because I didn’t want to cum too soon. Started to suck her nipples, which she responded to and finger her which made her wet. On with the condom and into cowgirl and then mish with her legs over my shoulders until I came.

A bit of rest and a chat and boy can she chat. She’ll tell you her life story if you let her. The only way to shut her up was to get her to suck me again. This time I stood and she kneeled in front looking up at me. Did this until I popped again in her mouth which she swallowed.

Overall, a decent vanilla punt with a reasonably attractive British WG. I might go back. If she did anal I’d definitely go back but sadly she doesn’t.

Online Shagswell2001

Nice on mate :thumbsup:, holisted for future reference.  I like a bit of Chav now and again  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 02:21:16 pm by Shagswell2001 »

Offline luv2kiss54

Thanks for the review and taking one for the team. I was the one who mention the big C scar i had noticed in previous pics, perhaps i was mistaken after all if you didnt notice it. Anyway i still think she is too expensive for me given you rated her service as vanilla. I dont recall any previous mentions re her being on Seeking ?