Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High class ?  (Read 840 times)

Offline supercookie

This week as a one-off I fancy sampling a higher class indie WG.....circa £150 hour upwards.
Does it necessarily follow you get a better service ? Or simply a better looker ? I like a GFE with lots of kissing & cuddling.
Any thoughts, experience or recommendations guys ?

James999

There's nothing "high class" about sucking blokes cocks for a living  :sarcastic:

Offline supercookie

True   :)

.....but how would you feel about making a good living eating pussy ?   :cool:

vorian

This week as a one-off I fancy sampling a higher class indie WG.....circa £150 hour upwards.
Does it necessarily follow you get a better service ? Or simply a better looker ? I like a GFE with lots of kissing & cuddling.

Rule one, price and quality of service are not always directly related. You might get better looking for more money but they might have a shit attitude and give a crap service than someone who is cheaper.

vorian

True   :)

.....but how would you feel about making a good living eating pussy ?   :cool:

Well that depends on who's pussy you have to eat.

JV547845

The likelihood is higher but you still have to check as you're punting even more cash.  You definitely might still find covered oral only or no DFK for £150.  From the WG's point of view the higher price goes on her not doing many punters a day, the premises, lingerie and other chick stuff.  That kind of money spent well though, can get you a gold standard girl for an hour but you probably won't get a booking with 4 hours notice.

yorkshire123

Higher class is a description made up by prossie's to give the illusion that you will be getting a far superior shag by a beautiful girl thus allowing them to charge more. UKP has taught me that this is a load of bollocks & in the world of punting the notion of you get what you pay for isn't strictly true.

Having said that the most expensive prossie per hour I've had is still the only prossie that can make me cum during oral without the use of her hands.

Give her a try if you wish, i wouldn't class her as beautiful more like the girl in the office that you would love to bend over the photocopier, she's very attentive & tactile but for fuck sake fill her mouth up as soon as possible because she can talk for England.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:52:46 am by yorkshire123 »