Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Playmate - Cheltenham  (Read 1893 times)

34 review(s) for OliviaPlaymate (26 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sanch79

External Link/Members Only

Cheltenham - 1 hour incall - £160

Took place today. I have the day off work and was meeting up with a friend for lunch so started looking for options towards the end of last week.
Noticed that Olivia was touring Cheltenham this week so sent a quick text to ask if she was available, comms were good and I ended up making an AW booking.

The meet itself was one of my best experiences so far. Olivia is very attractive, great body with enhanced but well done boobs.

Lots of DFK from the start before Olivia dropped to her knees and gave the little fella some decent OWO attention. After a while Olivia moved onto the bed on all fours, showing off her amazing arse. I pulled down her red panties and retuned the favour. Her pussy was lovely & tasted great.

Most of the punt was OWO, RO, 69 and DFK, with Olivia making all the right noises.

I was aware that I probably didn’t have too long left and needed to fuck her pussy, which got very wet. On with the rubber and Olivia went on top and slipped me in. It felt great and she is an amazing site to have on top of you.
Moved onto missionary with me picking up the pace and putting her legs over my shoulders. I went as deep as I could before finally shooting in the bag.

My only regret is not fucking Olivia from behind and holding onto that pert arse.

Would definitely return.

Olivia is in Cheltenham for the rest of the week then onto Swindon. I see that her price has increased to £180 but to be honest I’ve had a lot worse punts for only a bit less money. For me, the extra cost is well worth it.

Offline lamboman

Nice review I was intending to see her in town this week,not at £180 though.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sanch79

£180 is a bit pricy, I was happy at £160

Offline Cunning Punt

Sounds good - thanks.

Nice review I was intending to see her in town this week,not at £180 though.

And back down to 160.  :rolleyes:

Still too much for me, but I'll stretch to 100 for a top quality 30mins punt. Shame she is not sticking around Cheltenham/Swindon for longer but I note she doesn't work weekends anyway, which is when I usually punt.

Offline lamboman

Sounds good - thanks.

And back down to 160.  :rolleyes:

:D not surprised,she's missed out on my business now anyway.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac