Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbang Babes  (Read 2337 times)

13 review(s) for Bi Gangbang Babes (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd try these girls out yesterday, as I hadn't done a party for a while. Overall I'm glad I did. I only stayed for an hour at £70

Positive
Both girls, Angelique and Claire were attractive, fit, friendly and enthusiastic.
Angelique looks as if she might be of Algerian heritage and has a smooth athletic body with nice curves. She is very outgoing.
Claire is dark skinned mixed race English girl. She is a big girl, but with NO fat. Tall, powerful and wide hipped. Facially attractive. You would look at her in the street.
Angelique gives an amazing deep throat and is very flexible in positions. Claire is very enthusiastic in cowgirl and this really shows her fitness levels.

Neutral
Claire has a lot of tattoos and only offers covered oral.
Angelique is VERY chatty and 'dancy', which some might feel is a bit irritating

Negative
The venue!
One small double room in an Ibis hotel.
There were 8 guys, which I feel is about right as a ratio, but only two seats. It was impossible to chill out properly between rounds.
Also, the room meant that the girls fully clothed minder was hanging around. He was a decent 'geezer' but 11 people in such a small room was slightly ridiculous and this is why I aborted my plan to stay for a couple of hours and stuck to 1.

I would go again, in a better venue, as the girls were great. I know at this price you can't expect the earth, but surely, especially if they charge attendees another £20, they could afford a suite for the day? The 'geezer' assured me that their Novatel venue is more spacious and they are looking for an apartment.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:45:45 am by Meursault »

vt

Cheers for the honest review!

Hmm...I was wondering how they were packing double figure numbers in a hotel room...no funny looks from staff??  :unknown:

How much action did you get in your hour with 4:1 ratio??

Were the other guys staying for the duration or were they coming (cumming ;) )and going??

Offline Meursault

How much action did you get in your hour with 4:1 ratio??

Were the other guys staying for the duration or were they coming (cumming ;) )and going??
I got to fuck both girls in the hour after having a deep throat from Angelique.
I think they'd restricted it to 8 and everyone, except 2, had paid for the full session.

Offline Robster199

I'd be tempted to give it a go as I live nearby, it would on,y be a 10 minute walk but the overcrowding puts me off of a bit..

Much action between the girls? They claim to be bi and say they play together

Cheers

Offline Meursault

Don't think they are bi really. No action I witnessed, although they really didn't have time.

Offline Sedlmayer

I'd be tempted to give it a go as I live nearby, it would on,y be a 10 minute walk but the overcrowding puts me off of a bit..

Cheers

When I went, there was no interaction/play between the girls - not saying it never happens, but not while I was there. I didn't much like the pimp hanging around in the room, except when he went downstairs for a smoke, and the dreadful rave music was much too loud for me, almost off-putting. Having said all that, the girls are very attractive and at a oner for the whole party it is good value. They do need to find a flat though - the arrangements for getting into the room are not very discreet. I assume they've bribed someone....

Offline Meursault

and the dreadful rave music was much too loud for me, almost off-putting.
You were lucky, I like house music but had to endure overly loud heavy rock! I guess they want to disguise the other sounds from people in the corridor.

Offline jbl

do the girls provide DP in these parties? Trying yo find a free day to get along