Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous to the nth in Cheltenham - with a bit of bisex  (Read 1812 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6385339) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only

If you disapprove of bisex don't read ffs.

I've had a few threesomes but not for a while. I fancied these two to be honest because they are conveniently near and seemed up for anything.

She is REALLY voluptuous, bigger than expected or thought I would like but I found her extremely sexy, so much so I'll probably go again. She has a very sexy face and cheeky manner. Loves what she does

What I had never experienced before was his contribution. Apart from him and me licking and fondling her - especially her feet - most of the time, almost all - I was licking and rimming her while he was sucking and wanking me. I never saw him at it as I was under her.

It was surprisingly pleasant. I will see them again if I can be under them while he fucks her and we can have a bit of a snowball.

Online finn5555

You perverted old git  :D :D

Glad you had a good time 👍🏻

Online Colston36

You perverted old git  :D :D

Glad you had a good time 👍🏻

We must spread the good news, Finn, and make others rejoice.

I just spent a while exchanging messages with her.

It seems her chap is a bit of an allrounder. Love is a many splendoured thing and she wants him to be happy.  So I've suggested some of the more extreme of my lady friends.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 09:18:49 pm by Colston36 »

Offline Circusboy

Sounds like you had an amazing time. Maybe I should pop over there at some point!

Online Colston36

Sounds like you had an amazing time. Maybe I should pop over there at some point!

As part of my social conscience week, I'll be happy to take questions.

Online Colston36

To save time as I'm going away ...

She is really big but very curvy. With a very mischievous face. I actually wanted to go under them while they fucked and lick away.

But I spent the time first licking her feet in concert with him then licking her cunt and rimming her while he sucked and wanked my cock.

I shall see them again as long as they do what I originally asked. They are quite vanilla compared to my next visit. Three days later I saw Lorna Queen Bee in Sydenham - definitely the craziest, filthiest whore I know. Not for the faint-hearted.

I ended up with my tongue up her dirty arse and licking my cum off her filthy feet after having cleaned her reeking cunt out. Definitely for lovers of the extreme.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:39:36 pm by Colston36 »