Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amybell990 - London Outcall  (Read 1488 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6322213) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5836108) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline steakloins

As this is my first review here. I just want to say I don't live in the UK and only occasionally visit here (mainly London). Wanted to join the forum long ago, but registration was closed and then of course COVID happened. Nevertheless, ready to share now and I hope my meager contributions will have  some value to at least some of you.

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Fee: 300 GBP for 2 hrs outcall.

Comms: Via AW and Whatsapp. Absolutely no complaints from me here. Responsive and to the point. Kept me updated on her way to my hotel. Was punctual.

Looks: Mid-twenties British. Fairly accurate to her profile photos I would say. Curvy and short (5'1'') Had a bit of a belly, which can be hinted at one of her profile pictures. Hair was dark blonde, not black. Boobs came across bigger in the flesh. A little bit saggy (fair for their size), but still firm and in shape. Several tattoos all over her body, more than can be gleaned from the photos. Pretty in a girl-next-door way.

Services: DFK, OWO, Sex in various positions.

Arrived in street clothes and rather plain looking, but that changed quickly, as she jumped into the shower and emerged from it wearing just some lingerie.
Immediately started kissing which evolved into DFK. She has a kind of intensity about her, as her DFK has some biting to it and she kept pulling me to her and holding me tightly. Also played with my crotch as I was still dressed. All of which I liked and got me properly hard.
OWO felt great, no toothyness. It was deep, too (proper nose to belly). I wouldn't say i'm particularly big, but still I don't get that from every SP, so worth mentioning. I enjoyed that thoroughly, as having your cock fully inside a girl's mouth is never a bad feeling.
She's also a litte submissive, as she was OK with me directing her head when in OWO. Also encouraged (light) spanking by me on her very spankable butt.
Sex was good too, as she's rather active and agile and varies it during a position.
And she does give a proper massage, not just the gentle strokes many SPs give.

Conclusion: All in all, a nice satisfying punt with a pretty, curvy British girl next door. Would book her gain, maybe with exploring her kinky/submissive side a litte bit.

Offline Peter49

This one is well known for setting up accounts on here to tout herself, she used to be called Jenni Rossi I think

Offline darkknightrises

This one is well known for setting up accounts on here to tout herself, she used to be called Jenni Rossi I think

Good spot  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You mean like this "guy"?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=315396

Personally I don't believe this review. Maybe OP will prove me wrong by publishing other reviews of SPs he's seen and contributing more to the forum (cue the reply that this is the only SP he's been in the UK for the last year and he's not in the UK much so can't contribute more).

Online finn5555

She’s a fucking waste of space  :rolleyes:

Hard to believe the OP isn’t the slag trying to drum up business  :hi:

Offline Peter49

You mean like this "guy"?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=315396

Personally I don't believe this review. Maybe OP will prove me wrong by publishing other reviews of SPs he's seen and contributing more to the forum (cue the reply that this is the only SP he's been in the UK for the last year and he's not in the UK much so can't contribute more).
[/quote

Yes, Jenni is back with a new account, I guess business is slow for her  :lol:. This review is fishy as hell

Offline steakloins

Shit, didn't know that. I can certainly understand the hesitation in believing a first-time poster then.

Fair enough. I can only say that I definitely don't have just one punt when I'm visiting London :D