Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Chichester - The Southeast’s favourite Duracell Bunny, another +ve  (Read 3644 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Waterhouse

Hayley-x-x

External Link/Members Only  /  External Link/Members Only

Having been on my H/L for ages now, I bit the bullet and headed to Chichester a few weeks ago to meet Hayley and scratch a very long-standing itch of mine.  I wasn’t disappointed.

Comms… Excellent.
Via AW initially and then SMS once numbers were shared.  Great comms and texts were promptly responded to.  Booked a few days in advance and sorted the details out prior to the meet.

Venue… Immaculate and well suited/appointed.
Easy to find residential area with plenty of on-street parking.  Think there maybe restrictions earlier in the day, but for my visit, all was very easy.  Hayley’s place in Chichester is spotlessly clean and exceptionally well kitted out  both for comfort, kink and GFE encounters.  The bathroom is modestly sized but well equipped... clean towels, flannels, gels etc....  I/we made use of it before, during and after. Perfect.

The Lady… Gorgeous with an ass to die for.
The first thing which struck me (the spanking came later) was how attractive and smiley Hayley was - much more so than her AW photos show.  Lovely body, smooth skin and a cracking figure, I’d guess a size 10 on top and 12 around the ass and hips with B cup tits.  We’d not discussed outfits and when I arrived Hayley was looking fab in makeup and a nice dress with, as I was to find out later, lovely matching lingerie and stockings underneath.

One thing to note, it’s been asked here a couple times if she has put on weight/got a bit of of a tummy these days; the easy answer is no, not in the slightest.  I suspect in a couple of her AW pics, either the outfit is not flattering or the light is wrong, or both.

Service… Sterling, enthusiastic, top-notch.
I’d booked a £250 / 1½hr session to include tie’n’tease, lots of edging, OWO, lots RO, and some kinky play... spanking etc.  All and much more was excellently delivered with exactly the right amount of banter, seduction and enthusiasm.

Started off tied to bed for the t’n’t bit... restraints, blindfold and a few tools of Hayley’s trade that I didn’t get to see either because I was blindfolded or face down.  Plenty of oral both ways - Hayley is happiest with a cock in her mouth, or so she says.  From my perspective she was immaculately clean and fresh everywhere, and she tasted fab. Easily falls into the top 3 best pussies I’ve had the pleasure of to have on my face.

Some kink and a bit of fetish fun ensued and then it was back on the bed for more teasing, edging, oral both ways and finally on with the mac and some damn fine CG to finish. 

Summary… Very Positive.
Hayley very much lives up to her reputation - it’s very well deserved as far as I can tell from my experience, an experience I plan to repeat as soon as possible.  She’s quirky and I found her to be warm, smiley and engaging, not mention exceptionally attractive.  The was no clock watching as far as I could tell and after we’d both cleaned up we chatted for a bit before I left.  I’d guess all said and done I was there for close to 2hrs what with the chit-chat and all.  Definitely recommended and I’ll certainly be returning before the year’s out, probably for a longer booking to try out more stuff and maybe some new kinks.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 03:43:04 pm by Waterhouse »

Offline stefanow

Thanks for the review.  How would you rate her edging skills compared to your other experiences?

Offline Palace123

not unlike Isla Fisher facially
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review.  How would you rate her edging skills compared to your other experiences?
Pretty good to be fair... up there with Ellie Rose (almost)... she paced it just right - I had to let her know a few times I was close to blowing my load so she could ease off a bit only to start-up again shortly after each time.

Offline stefanow

Pretty good to be fair... up there with Ellie Rose (almost)...

That is pretty high praise.  Cheers.  Been trying to book Hayley for about a year now, but diaries never sync up.
(aka she's always really busy)...

Online timsussex

That is pretty high praise.  Cheers.  Been trying to book Hayley for about a year now, but diaries never sync up.
(aka she's always really busy)...

keep trying - its worth the effort !  Usually best to try as far ahead as possible; she usually sticks to her published schedule

Offline MrMatrix

OP, you finally made it then. Top review with a top SP. Pleased you had a good time and I still hope to meet this young lady at some stage. As I've said before, she is a must for any serious punter. :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

OP, you finally made it then. Top review with a top SP. Pleased you had a good time and I still hope to meet this young lady at some stage. As I've said before, she is a must for any serious punter. :hi:
Thanks MM... was one of the best to date.  Maybe you could arrange a meet with her for your Century review? That would be a memorable achievement on both fronts.  :thumbsup:

Cheers...  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks MM... was one of the best to date.  Maybe you could arrange a meet with her for your Century review? That would be a memorable achievement on both fronts.  :thumbsup:

Cheers...  :hi:
Well it most certainly would be, but I've already crossed the century +1. Get round to posting the reviews later in the month. :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Well it most certainly would be, but I've already crossed the century +1. Get round to posting the reviews later in the month. :hi:
:D
 :drinks: