Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Germany punting reviews  (Read 6263 times)

Offline Helloyou75001

Hello all,

As I'm punting around germany, I thought it may worth sharing my experience. I've already shared my experience in stuttgart, and now I'm in frankfurt. I'll go to cologne tomorrow and will keep moving. Will share my experience as ai go.

FRANKFURT:
It has a proper red light district there. I think it's under appreciated how big it is.

Near the station there are maybe 5-7 laufhause all nearby each other. Each of them have between 4-6 floors available. And in each floor there are 3-5 rooms. Each of these room can have a freelance girl there.

When I went there, the floor were about 30% occupied. But it's still a significant number of girls because there are load of floor and load of laufhause.

The street are a bit dodgy, full of drug addict, drug dealers and girls trying either asking you for sex or to join them into some of these strip club.

I did refuse any of these advance. When visiting these strip club they were always empty. And the girls were desperate to attract clients.

I didn't trust them and stuck to the laufhaus.

I think across all these laufhause I must have seen 30-50 girls today. Price range from €20 (!!!) to €50. I gotta admit I only seen 1 girl offering €20 and it was a very empty brothel... and she didn t look very nice.

Most girls are romanian, but there are also polish, turkish, south american and bulgarian. Service is basic pump and dump which is ok for the price.

Most girls are fairly average and I had to look hard to find few decent ones. They do exist but not easy to spot. And usually booked.

This place reminds me of athens and the fillis street where people go to brothels to see the girls and then pay a tiny amount for a pump and dump.

Overall I like frankfurt and these laufhause. I've punted 2 blonde girls for €30 each. Decently pretty and natural. They were hard to find but well worth it.

I'd recommend punter to try this. And ideally go first to stuttgart then go to frankfurt. It'll be a good and cheap experience!

Offline Splodge

Oberhausen has plenty ladies. All on one street too. Manneheim and Bochum too. Bochum is the one I like best. It has swing clubs, a nude bathing place I'm yet to check and fkks for anyone who likes them.

My favourite brothels in Frankfurt are the Latinos in 43 and 45, Sex Inn and Penthouse number 1 in Breite Gasse.  I also love the shemales on the 4th floor of Komm. If these places are still there.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 01:26:57 pm by Splodge »

Offline Helloyou75001

Oberhausen has plenty ladies. All on one street too. Manneheim and Bochum too. Bochum is the one I like best. It has swing clubs, a nude bathing place I'm yet to check and fkks for anyone who likes them.

My favourite brothels in Frankfurt are the Latinos in 43 and 45, Sex Inn and Penthouse number 1 in Breite Gasse.  I also love the shemales on the 4th floor of Komm. If these places are still there.

Thanks for the intel! I definitely want to go there as well!

However with the current new lockdown in austria and some FKk getting closed I was wondering if I shall leave germany before it's too late

Offline Helloyou75001

I'm in cologne/bonn this week. I was thinking to go to the FKK mondial (€30 entry!) as well as the Pascha and its next door Das borthel!

I didn't find any RLD there and list of Eros center. Any intel on that side?

Offline Splodge

Rld in Köln? For me Pascha and das bordell are the rld for that city. But no. No window prostitution there are far as I'm aware. In Pascha you will see some truly beautiful women. One floor seemed totally blonde from what I remember. Was amazing. Another floor is for shemale lovers like myself. Das Bordell is over the road. Something for everyone in this rld. There's even a gloryhole in Pascha. Or there was.

Offline Helloyou75001

Thanks, I'm I've just been to both Pascha and Das borthel

COLOGNE:
So I started with going to the Pascha first, entry is €5. I camw today on monday 8pm. There aren't many girls. Maybe 15 in the building. The floor 6 is completely empty. The floor 5 only has 1 girl.

In term of quality of girls, they are a bit more pretty than the ones I saw in Frankfurt RLD. However, none were over 8 in term of beauty. And they all agreed to charge €50. I asked them all and they all mentioned €50.

That was a bit annoying because I was getting used to €30/20 min in stuttgart and frankfurt RLD.

I also went to Das borthel next door. It was relatively empty over there too. About 10 girls over 3 floors. Last floor only had 1 girl.

A bit of disappointment to say the least....

I'm almost wondering why I booked for 1 week stay in cologne. I should have done the opposite and booked 1 week in frankfurt instead  :D

Anyway... I may still punt one of them. A romanian brunette in her 20's which was a 6 or 7. I'm annoyed not being able to see them naked first, last young 19 year old I punted looked good dressed up. But when punting she had a loose pussy and very saggy tits.... sign of pregnancy of course....

I hope this one won't give me the same exp...

Offline Helloyou75001

Ah just punted this 20 yo romanian girl... she's a total ket down. Fat pussy and bad attitude. Only allows 2 position. Bj lasted 30seconds. Then did cowgirl for 30seconds. Then refused to do any position suggested. Just asked for doggy. And said if I want to do something else or kiss I have to add €20.

What a loss. I shouldn't have punted her. But it was lack of choice and I didn t want to leave empty handed............  :(

Offline Helloyou75001

I've been back to the Pascha. Now they require both the vaccine certificate AND a covid test. Good thing that opposite door they provided the test for free.

I was expecting to see more girls but unfortunately it was as empty as during the weekday. It was quite a disappointment. Only few girls were pretty but I wasn't too tempted.

I also discovered the Haus27 and the Haus80 close to the HBF station which had punt for €30 AND more decently pretty girls on par with the top girls from the pascha. A bit of a surprise. But the bad news was they were all romanians......

I was a bit sick today so didn't have any punt though...

Offline puntingguy94

Pascha is still open?!? I could have sworn it had closed but perhaps I read the information at the time wrong or something changed.

I once had the opportunity to go to Cologne from Frankfurt but did not bother. I really feel that the Frankfurt Red Light District is the best of all in Europe, not for its entertainment value, but really its seediness factor. Nothing else beats the seediness of staying in a Bahnhofsviertel hotel and going out at night once or twice. Going up the laufhauses in and of itself is a thrill, never knowing what you will see and who might catch your attention.

My best moment: A cuban girl who said "zwanzig...zwanzig..." and when I was able to communicate in Spanish she said [I am translating]: anything you want for 20 daddy. The Latinas never let me down in Frankfurt's RLD!

Offline Splodge

Latinas are my favourite. As are Hungarian ladies. Best brothels in Frankfurt's rlds flr Latinos are Sex Inn, 43 and 45 Elbesteaße, and Penthouse number 1 in Breite Gasse.

Offline Splodge

The sex shops in Breite Gasse also have a lady working in one. Gsngbangs. And a couple of ladies in the other sex shop. Then you have kinos also in the main rld. Dr Meuller and one on Kaiserstraße.

Offline nugget4eva

Pascha is still open?!? I could have sworn it had closed but perhaps I read the information at the time wrong or something changed.

I once had the opportunity to go to Cologne from Frankfurt but did not bother. I really feel that the Frankfurt Red Light District is the best of all in Europe, not for its entertainment value, but really its seediness factor. Nothing else beats the seediness of staying in a Bahnhofsviertel hotel and going out at night once or twice. Going up the laufhauses in and of itself is a thrill, never knowing what you will see and who might catch your attention.

My best moment: A cuban girl who said "zwanzig...zwanzig..." and when I was able to communicate in Spanish she said [I am translating]: anything you want for 20 daddy. The Latinas never let me down in Frankfurt's RLD!

I was sure they filed for bankruptcy while closed due to the lockdown last year. I found this on their wikipedia page:

The Pascha filed for bankruptcy in early September 2020. Prostitution was outlawed in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia from the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, which led to authorities repeatedly renewing fortnightly closure orders. This, according to owner Armin Lobscheid, made it impossible to continue the business or make financial plans.[23][3] As of November 15th, 2021 the Pashca has reopened

Offline Helloyou75001

Just to confirm Pascha is fully open as well as the brothels around. But not that many clients and there are not that mant girls either.

BONN:
Just I just went down a bit and decided to visit the Eros Center from Bonn. I was hoping the red light district street (Immenburgstraße) would have more brothels around but this is the only one I found.

The place is quite big, can maybe have 100 rooms, it has 4 floor but only 3 are opens. At the moment there are maybe 25-30 girls there...

I needed to show my Vaccine certificate as well as my Test certificate to get in. Luckily they have few guys there providing free test on the spot.

So over there, the right side has girls charging €30/20 min but they are damn fat ugly and old. When I say old it's like 50 year old. I started my visit there and thought it was a terrible place.

But then progressing my visit to the left side there are younger and more pretty girls. Certainly comparable to Pascha's ones. These ones are all charging €50. Looks like they agreed this rate between them. And one of them told me it was for 15min!

I thought it's not worth it. And decided to leave without punting anyone.

A bit of a shame. I know €50 is a good price in london but damn we're in germany and load are doing €30!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 03:44:52 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline Helloyou75001

Just visited Brul Eros Center. It has 2 floors. 5-7 girls there. Most rooms are empty. Girls fairly average looking. Asking for €50/20min.

I left after 2min in. Back to Cologne.

Offline Splodge

Thanks for the Bonn info. Was always wondering about the brothel there. 50 year old ladies? I must visit.

Offline Helloyou75001

What's your taste like? They were black fat and 50+ yo blonde milf as well as some south american ones. I'd say average age on the right side would be 30-40. With few ones 50+.

Offline Helloyou75001

Today I've finished my punting trip in cologne. The Haus 80 was really great. I came back there. Punted a short romanian called Bibi and she provided great service. No rush as well. I was surprised and very glad to have punted there.

Then went to Pascha and punted another Romanian for €50 called Marianna. She provided good service as well.

Both spent decent time doing the covered bj and agreed on all positions.

I felt good today. I keep ending up with Romanian although I try to avoid whenever I can. However both of them were just my taste (petite EE girl) so I still went for it.

So it's really hit and miss. Some romanian are good other aren't.

On a final note, the pascha was fairly empty. Same as during weekdays or saturday. Maybe 25% full. Same for the bordel opposite door.

The Haus 80 was getting load of traffic. Load of men getting in. So much that they asked me to wait outside 20min before getting in. Unfortunately, only few girls there. Maybe 5 of them at any time. However I had good service so it has my recommended stamp!

Offline Helloyou75001

Talking about thrill and seediness... I was staying in the 5Element hostel in an 8 dorm room.

And there was a dude who brought a hooker from the street and had sex at 6am in the room while everyone was snoring.

I could hear the bed cracking opposite me, the girl was moaning and doing cowgirl just in front of me.

I told them to stop as I couldn't sleep... thet stopped 10s then kept doing it. For 1h!

What a pain!

Offline Sullivan

Talking about thrill and seediness... I was staying in the 5Element hostel in an 8 dorm room.

And there was a dude who brought a hooker from the street and had sex at 6am in the room while everyone was snoring.

I could hear the bed cracking opposite me, the girl was moaning and doing cowgirl just in front of me.

I told them to stop as I couldn't sleep... thet stopped 10s then kept doing it. For 1h!

What a pain!

Jesus Christ. Would you not punt one less girl and then find somewhere decent to stay with the money saved?

Offline Helloyou75001

Jesus Christ. Would you not punt one less girl and then find somewhere decent to stay with the money saved?

Note that I'm travelling full time. So I can't afford to stay in hotels for weeks and weeks!

But you re right. I'm trying to book a room in airbnb whenever I can. However being just in front of the RLD was too tempting for me not to book it. I'm glad I did that btw

Offline Marmalade

Is not another factor with Cologne the geography? It’s a nice enough town, but I found the hill tiring to to walk and the lack of parking was also offputting. I only stayed a day or two. This was years ago before common knowledge online and one had to ‘find’ places by following one’s nose!

Offline Helloyou75001

Is not another factor with Cologne the geography? It’s a nice enough town, but I found the hill tiring to to walk and the lack of parking was also offputting. I only stayed a day or two. This was years ago before common knowledge online and one had to ‘find’ places by following one’s nose!

There wasn t that much to walk if you are happy to take public transport. But its true that it takes time to go between places

Offline Splodge

What's your taste like? They were black fat and 50+ yo blonde milf as well as some south american ones. I'd say average age on the right side would be 30-40. With few ones 50+.

I love Latinos. Also blondes. Will have to visit. Cheers.

Offline Helloyou75001

By the way, which places in bochum are good? Is it just the 2 eros center on google map?

Offline Splodge

Bochum has it's own rld with windows and two indoor areas. One is excellent. Milf alley is the first bit you walk through and an eros on the left. There are milfs both sides. About 15 - 20, or so usually, sometimes 10 or less. At the end of milf alley (a road), you'll find the indoor area and loads more windows to explore to the left down another little alley. The indoor area is full of beautiful women and one or two beautiful shemales. I've had fun in here with a lady who said she was Italian. Not so she was and the service started well to get me in, then went silent once the action started inside. The experience was quiet but not cold as I've had before. It was worth it for the pure beauty of this woman and her body. Wow. Anyway. Lots of nice looking ladies in the covered area at the bottom of that street. To the left is the main rld. A real treat. Women from everywhere. Most are stunning.

Offline Helloyou75001

Bochum has it's own rld with windows and two indoor areas. One is excellent. Milf alley is the first bit you walk through and an eros on the left. There are milfs both sides. About 15 - 20, or so usually, sometimes 10 or less. At the end of milf alley (a road), you'll find the indoor area and loads more windows to explore to the left down another little alley. The indoor area is full of beautiful women and one or two beautiful shemales. I've had fun in here with a lady who said she was Italian. Not so she was and the service started well to get me in, then went silent once the action started inside. The experience was quiet but not cold as I've had before. It was worth it for the pure beauty of this woman and her body. Wow. Anyway. Lots of nice looking ladies in the covered area at the bottom of that street. To the left is the main rld. A real treat. Women from everywhere. Most are stunning.

Wow that sound excellent! I want to go.

I typed "milf alley" on google map and it didn't return anyrging. What's the name of the street or something I could use to find the place? Thank you :hi:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 05:51:59 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline Helloyou75001

ESSEN:
So I've visited the red light district there, it's in Stahlstraße. Just use google map to find it. I went on saturday and today sunday.

There are not many ladies in both days. About 10-15. Mix of spanish, russian and others I couldn t identify.

They are all behind window facing the street. Similar to the ones in Amsterdam. You don't get in an apparment block but see them from the street.

So there is very little talking to them as the windows were closed.

I asked the price to 3 of them, 2 told me it was €30/20min and 1 told me €50/20min. So it'd be fair to assume the price is €30-50 depending on the girls.

Most of them are fairly average looking, I'd say 5/10. Few oldies. Few black. Looks like more spanish than usuals.

However, it was mostly empty. The area is probably big enough for 50-70 girls when full but it's like 20% of window had a girl behind.

I'm tempted to still punt one but couldn t see anyone I'd be really interested. There's a russian which looked ok but not great I might try.... but still undecided.

Offline Splodge

Im Winkel.  Milf alley is the nickname i call it.

Offline Splodge

Ah. Essen. Another excellent result rld.  I've found it to be mostly well occupied. But there has been one or two visits when it had much less. Not sure why this is. It's one of tbe better rlds I've found in Germany but maybe things have changed.

Offline Splodge

Oberhausen is a very good rld, as is Duisburg and Dortmund has a street where most windows are full. I like Bochum the best.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 06:49:14 pm by Splodge »

Offline Helloyou75001

Thanks, i'll for sure pop there.

I find Essen RLD quite empty but maybe because its sunday. Although saturday wasn t great either. So maybe its covid.

For Oberhausen is there a RLD? What's the street name?

Offline Helloyou75001

Just visited Haus Kitty, which is a hungarian brothel. I went there they didn't speak any english. It was quite difficult.
It's inside an appartment with only few rooms. When I arrived there was 2 girls availables.

Then one of the girl kept repeating "termine?" I had no idea what that means. I tried to give her a translating app but by then they told me it was €60 for 30min.

The 2 girls were fairly average as well. I'd say 5-6/10 hungarian girls.

I wasn't really interested especially for the price so left. They have more girls available on their website:
External Link/Members Only

I realised it's possible to book the girls from a whatsapp link on their website. I think termine means date/meeting in german. So people are probably booking them via whatsapp before coming.

Interesting idea. Although a bit on the expensive side!

Offline Splodge

I feel lucky to have seen many rlds well stocked over the years. But yes, I have noticed a change about 5 years ago or so. Some seemed to be much less stocked all of a sudden. Not sure why. Bochum has always been well stocked. Didn't notice less there. Oberhausen has plenty ladies working too. Not sure how things have been affected lately. The road is called Flaßhofstraße. About three quarters of a mile from the hbf.  It's a top notch rld. A sealed off road with windows and an indoor area with beauties from all over the world. On It's day, it's a well stocked and impressive rld. There's also shemales there in the courtyard behind the main windows. And also a sex cinema on the perimeter too. Think it's in a car park by the courtyard.

This rld has lots of different types of women and near enough every window can be occupied. There's 3 or 4 shemales, plenty milfs, some gilfs and ladies in their 20s and 30s.

Offline Helloyou75001

Thanks for the tips. Yeah will go to both of them. I'm sort of excited to go there but also warry that it may be quite empty wity this covid issue

When I went to pascha a week ago it was quite empty compared for 3-4 years ago when I went there
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:27:45 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline Splodge

Most cities round there have a rld.

Offline Helloyou75001

Bochum
So finally visiting Im winkel tonight. I visited first the windows area in the street. Its definitely way bigger than in Essen.

About 15-20 girls on the window. Asking price seems to be €30. The girls seems ok, better than in Essen but couldn't see any that I fancied.

I tried go get in the eros center at the end of Im winkel and they were asking me for a covid test on top of the vaccine.

I m now back to the city center and waiting for the test results.....

Offline Helloyou75001

So the first Eros center in front of im winkel street was closed and the 2nd one was empty when I arrived. By the time I received the results of the test all girls were gone....

However I've been surprised to see a young pretty blond blue eyes hungarian girl. Her english was almost non existent. But she was very cute and for €30 I couldn't say no. It was a happy punt as hungarian tend to provide better service than romanian.

She saved the day. Her name is malissa or something similar.

Offline Splodge

Imagine all those windows in the area to the left being occupied. Most of the windows in the 2nd eros centre too. That's how it was anyway.

Offline Helloyou75001

Yeah i m hesitating to go again today. But i feel i ll be out of luck again....

Offline Splodge

Thanks for the update. Things sound slender. Maybe try one of the swinger clubs whilst there ? Steinhaus may be good?

Offline kal77uk

Thanks, i'll for sure pop there.

I find Essen RLD quite empty but maybe because its sunday. Although saturday wasn t great either. So maybe its covid.

For Oberhausen is there a RLD? What's the street name?

Essen is quite because of 2G+, also there was a death back in the summer which puts peeps off.

Offline Helloyou75001

Thanks for the update. Things sound slender. Maybe try one of the swinger clubs whilst there ? Steinhaus may be good?

Swinger club are for couple no?

But i ll be leaving back to paris soon. So a bit too late now

Offline Splodge

Thanks for all the reports. We truly live in different times at the moment. Could do with a well stocked rld to visit weekly. Swing clubs are for single men to attend also. What did you think of Bochum & Oberhausen?

Offline Helloyou75001

Bochum was really the best place as you mentioned. I unfortunately didn't go to oberhausen.

I've met a civie I've started to date recently so stopped punting for now due to culpabilities. We also have sex bareback (with the civvie) so I don't want to give her anything even though I use condom on my punts.

But who knows, i may go again when it goes south. And it's lockdown time for now so not much to expect.  :cool:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 11:29:26 am by Helloyou75001 »

Offline Splodge

Lucky you. Enjoy the bareback.

Bochum I like a lot. But others may not. We all like different things. It has swing clubs and fkks to visit also. Oberbsusen is also a very good rld.

Offline Helloyou75001

Went back to Im Wimkel this saturday night. First at 7pm, it had maybe 15-20 girls so I thought maybe later there would be more people. Came back at 10pm and I saw more guys than before and even less girls. A bit of disappointment. The number of guys clearly were outnumbering the number of girls.

Although the ongoing price seems to be around 30€ with some asking for 50€. The Laufhaus (14 wimkel) was open this time. Just needed to show my vaccine certificate. It was a disappointment inside. Only 4 girls.

Most of them were romanians as well. I just punted a romanian as I didn't want to leave empty handed.

I was hoping that now that restriction have relaxed, there would be more girls, but it seems that instead of more girls coming, I see way more guys coming. Not that I don't like dudes, but hey not helping!

With all these ukrainian refugees, why don't they come to heeeelp ? lol

Offline Splodge

Most of Bochum's rld is usually full so not sure what's happening there. The first bit has milfs in it. That area has about 15 of so milfs so has empty windows but the indoor area, and the other area are usually occupied near enough fully. Don't give up on Bochum's rld just yet. Hopefully it will fill back up.

Offline Helloyou75001

When was the last time you went there? I was quite surprised and maybe it's getting less busy.

At the same time, I went yesterday to Essen RLD and it was quite full for a thursday 7pm. Maybe 15-20. But it's much smaller there.

Offline Helloyou75001

Just been to duisburg rld and oberhausen one.

Duisburg one is actually the biggest in the area. There are multiple 3 storey flat with about 20-30% full of girls. In total i think there are about 50-70 girls in total this saturday around 3-6pm.

Mostly avg looking girls, mixture of european, south american and occidental nationality. Not many EE which I liked.

Most place ask for vaccine proof only but one them asked for the test on top of that. The test is free for german resident but for someone that isn t like me it cost €20 which I refused.

I've only found 2 girls I liked and I punted a 21yo bosnian girl who just behaved like a damm romanian. Only allows mish and she s put a large towel tissue around my dick. And after 5 min she told me that it was only 3 min left. I told her it's 20 min booking but she said she won t fuck for 20min.

Then I said it's only 10min and she said she needs to prepare and it needs time.

Was bad punt, like the damn bad romanians one but as it was only €30 it felt ok.

Then went to oberhausen, which has a large banner saying 150 girls. But really there was maybr 20-25 girls max. It was very empty and only 1 I half fancied. Only avg girl, i decided to leave after 30 min.

Going back to im wimkel now... being hopeful

Offline Helloyou75001

Went to im wimkel again. It was very similar to last saturday, about 20-25 girls around 8pm. A bit less around 10pm again.

I decided to try a fit romanian girl with strabism. I was hoping to have a geat experience after having the bad experience from the previous bosnian girl.

But to my surprise, she was as bad as the previous girl. Only 1 position. Pretended not to speak english. Asked for €50 just to change position. Asked me to finish after few minute. It was so bad it was difficult for me to get hard.

What a mistake, why did I think a girl with strabism would provide better experience? Romanian are mostly bad experience!

I decided to to again with Melissa, the one I fucked a few months ago when I went to Im wimkel for the first time. As expected, a gf experience, no time reminder, and happy to do all positions asked with a smile. She offered to upsell kissing for €20 but I decided to refuse which she answered with a smile "klein problem!"

She made my (bad) day!