Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: waste of time  (Read 1158 times)

Offline fishy1969

off my head booked holly, than told no meeting had to work. the next 2hrs she asking me to book next day, i did. than waiting for address no emails, no  nothing. 2days wasted thanks to holly.www.adultwork.com/Holly%5FBaby

yorkshire123

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:46:51 pm by yorkshire123 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Your link shows either 51 year old in Cardiff or 26 year old in Manchester which one ??

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:47:27 pm by daviemac »

cockneybstrd

Yorks I assume he means this one...... (I did think you were going to gives us another HP special)

Fishy

Can i ask

You were off your head when your booked her is that correct ??

Then she said she was busy had to work (I.E another client) is that correct ?

Then no communication from her ??

Personally I would have moved on and looked for something else after she said she was busy,

yorkshire123

Yorks I assume he means this one...... (I did think you were going to gives us another HP special)

I amended my post after fucking up twice before & went into the "modify post countdown panic"  :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I amended my post after fucking up twice before & went into the "modify post countdown panic"  :D

I did run out of time  :(

Offline fishy1969

lol thanks still new with this.

Offline maxxblue

off my head booked holly, than told no meeting had to work. the next 2hrs she asking me to book next day, i did. than waiting for address no emails, no  nothing. 2days wasted thanks to holly.www.adultwork.com/Holly%5FBaby

You again? Are you always off your head?

Do you think there might be another reason she told you that she was busy?  :dash: