Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Maya - Cheadle  (Read 2010 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6078500) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6954416) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline B16M0

Comms: Pretty straightforward, messaged on the day regarding booking, instant response and booked in 2 hours later.

Location: I don't think I can give exact location but it was hotel which has a chain in most areas, pub area gym and rooms upstairs.

Price: 150 for 1 hour

Services: DFK,OWO, RO, Protected sex in multiple positions

The WG: Seen her a few times so was aware of what to expect. Short, very slim, no fat on the stomach, nice teeth and simile, not huge ass tbh but wouldn't say no ass, okay size, now breast wise I honestly preferred pre surgery, these are also good but can see surgery marks.

The Punt: On the day I tried to book MillyMinx or Bustyyblondee, No reply. Decided let's see X amber X again but fully booked. Anyways Maya has been good before so plan B I guess, walked in room number provided knocked on and walked in. Hiding behind the door routine.

Already showered so no need, walked in received kiss, asked how she been, removed my accessories and literally held her standing up and full on DFK for like a good few mins whilst having a nice grip on the ass. Took my clothes off and continued with DFK, working my way down to her breast. Straight in my mouth I guess u can tell I'm breast person

Maya laid on her back and went down on her, was down there for good 10mins, slowly and increasing my pace whilst also playing with her breast.

Her turn, laid down and OWO provided, good no teeth, got up to come edge of bed standing whilst she continued the owo, fukin her mouth, wasn't too rough would have preferred the gagging but didn't really push it myself.

Moving on I laid down, condom applied, and first position was cowgirl, good position really gives it in this position nice squat position her doing the work. During this spanking her ass and also bringing her in to suck on the tits.

Moved to doggy, nice slow build up pace, whilst in position I knew I could keep going for about 5 more mins and then first pop but asked her does she want me to drop a load on the tits. Obviously yes, so thought fuck it picked up pace and when felt about to pop laid her down and pop on the tits. First drop missed lol went on bedsheets and remaining on the tits.

She cleaned up, laid beside her and cuddles, generally talking and kissing same time. Done myself over in this chitchat coz flipping time was up but really wanted 2nd round ffs next time. Got dressed and made my way home.

Visit Again: Err... I would yes but only if there wasn't someone available on the day, I prefer seeing new people but if no one on the day that is interesting then deffo again.

Ps: Will starting reviewing a lot more now, I seen quite a lot of people started around December and must have spent around 6k. Kind of seen majority of the main people in Manchester but will review. I might review some of the older meets within 6 month period but won't be as detailed coz I can hardly remember apart from the main stuff myself tbh.

Hopefully covered majority used template on ukpunting wiki
External Link/Members Only

Offline B16M0

Forgot to add CIM is extra, a while back I did agree 150 with cim included but never did the meet but now she always says extra