Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What categories does AdultWork need to add  (Read 6117 times)

Offline wristjob

Some of the stuff on the AW likes/dislikes list is bloody ridiculous (cue people to correct me). BB & unprotected sex - the same thing? Pussy pumping - what is that? Modelling - never quite been sure what they was, is it pictures or as 1 girl told me changing into different clothes etc?

Anyway I was wondering what things people would like adding to the list - a couple from me to start it off:

1) Nuru - just had one of these today. Could have been better but good fun, deserves to be on the list.
2) Irrumatio - face fucking. Some girls will, some won't.
3) DT - probably similar to #2

Any other thoughts?

Jim Panzee

This might sound daft and will probably expose me of a newbie but I wish there was such a system where they would say that their Fanny's are unlubed cos I find it puts me off when I fancy going down for the Honey.

You reach down to cop a feel and it's all moist and dripping wet. I like to find it nice and dry and then me myself will make it moist. I think if you can make a dry fanny moist it's testament to your skills as a puntsman.

Do they all Lube their fanny's up to high heavens or is it just the M.i.l.f's ?

The past few that Ive seen have been heavily lubed up before Ive even entered the room and I'm starting to see a pattern here.

vorian

I would like to see a more accurate way to describe kissing,  seems important to lots of punters but varies in expectations.

Offline MrBlackDude

Breast relief/titty fucking. Kissing style seconded.

Roland D Hay

Sienna_Bronze

I'd have thought most wg's use a lot of lube because it would be almost impossible to get wet 5+ times a day with men you may not find physically attractive.

Offline wristjob

I would like to see a more accurate way to describe kissing,  seems important to lots of punters but varies in expectations.

Ah I thought they had normal kissing and FK - yes 2-3 categories for kissing

a10

Some of the stuff on the AW likes/dislikes list is bloody ridiculous (cue people to correct me). BB & unprotected sex - the same thing? Pussy pumping - what is that? Modelling - never quite been sure what they was, is it pictures or as 1 girl told me changing into different clothes etc?..

... 2) Irrumatio - face fucking. Some girls will, some won't.

I'm all for that. So hard to find a WG that does irrumatio properly, to some of them it seems "DT" means more than the tip!  :D I definitely think it should be on there, gagging as well should be an option. There was a thread on here about it, brought up a few interested parties (no WGs offering it though).

I've always wondered about the BB/unprotected sex thing as well. Seems pointless to me - there's probably some American sex slang technical difference between the two. Pussy pumping is putting this dome like mould thing over the lips and pumping the air out so the pussy looks all puffed up and red. Guck that shit - makes it look like a front end prolapse IMO! I always thought modelling would be strutting about in an outfit the punter has bought them (i.e. it's for mugs only) unless when they set AW up, they were trying to cover non-explicit services as well - you know, for the courtesans and "high class exclusive" brigade.

cockneybstrd

I would like those that claim to be educated to degree level to have to provide copies of the certificates to AW

Toby

Not something that they need to add, but perhaps something that they need to clarify: I saw "period play" on a number of profiles, and assumed it was role play set in yester-times, especially as the profiles also mentioned role play. When I saw a profile that had "period play" as a like, but specifically said no role playing, I was confused.

And then the realisation of what it might really be started to dawn on me.

:scare:

yorkshire123

vorian

Not something that they need to add, but perhaps something that they need to clarify: I saw "period play" on a number of profiles, and assumed it was role play set in yester-times, especially as the profiles also mentioned role play. When I saw a profile that had "period play" as a like, but specifically said no role playing, I was confused.

Hang your head in shame Sir.  :D

cockneybstrd

:lol:

oh toby you know what you've gone and done there dont you.... You've been a right old Toby again ! Good job you didnt ask them to drink a fine claret with you in your role play

Offline Horizontal pleasures

1) Nuru - just had one of these today. Could have been better but good fun, deserves to be on the list.

I think these need defining.
I looked up Nuru on Google, which I had heard of before but did not know what it meant.
I never heard of Irrumatio before and am none the wiser, is it not the same as oral which is of course in the face?
And  I never heard of DT as sex, I thought it was alcoholism - Delirium Tremens.

so if I as a veteran punter of 50+ years of experience do not know the language then .... ?

Offline nigel4498

+1
Not just fingering but old school fingering  ;)
Yummy yummy yummy lick those fingers on the way home, remember it well :thumbsup:

How come ladies of obviously past child-bearing age state that they will do 'pregnant'? Maybe they can add 'hot flushes'?

cockneybstrd

I looked up Nuru on Google, which I had heard of before but did not know what it meant.
I never heard of Irrumatio before and am none the wiser, is it not the same as oral which is of course in the face?
And  I never heard of DT as sex, I thought it was alcoholism - Delirium Tremens.

so if I as a veteran punter of 50+ years of experience do not know the language then .... ?

language is a beautiful thing HP always evolving. Perhaps it is the 50 years that is a clue HP. And so certain modern slang has passed you by.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:29:26 pm by cockneybstrd »

Toby

:lol:

oh toby you know what you've gone and done there dont you.... You've been a right old Toby again ! Good job you didnt ask them to drink a fine claret with you in your role play

I know, it was a lucky escape. Although Dracula comes from the Victorian era (I think), so a role play on that would have covered both bases.

yorkshire123

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think with DT it's subject from the girl's standpoint. In my opinion it should be if they get down all the way, but some may argue.

I think they should change penetration (protected) to protected penetrative sex.

And they should have separate column for webcam so they could have webcam - groups, webcam solo, webcam chat, webcam hardcore etc.

Obviously, as we know some will just tick every box even scat.

Offline wristjob

Nuru: External Link/Members Only
Irruthing - ever hear of Rocco Siffredi?
DT - deep throat? There was a famous film.

Nuru: External Link/Members Only
Irruthing - ever hear of Rocco Siffredi?
DT - deep throat? There was a famous film.
Rocco Siffredi?
never

Deep Throat
yes but the abbreviation never occurred to me

Nuru
yes, I do grasp what it is but yucky!

how about DP?
= Double Penetration (not something I enjoy but it has been proposed to me a few times).

I think the real words are better than abbreviations as I am surely not the only one who does not know some of the jargon.

Offline akauya

Cock worshipping of course!  :cool:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I'd have thought most wg's use a lot of lube because it would be almost impossible to get wet 5+ times a day with men you may not find physically attractive.

That's where lots of real kissing comes into play. It gets you nice and ready without having to use lube. Even if water based I can't see sticking anything artificial into yourself numerous times a day everyday can be good for the delicate soft tissue.  Live should be used for slimy hand jobs and anal but not for normal sex

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
+1
Not just fingering but old school fingering  ;)

Is there a difference? *looks baffled*

Fingering to me is a finger (or 2), going into the vagina passage/birth canal. Are there any other ways of being fingered?

dilettante

That's where lots of real kissing comes into play. It gets you nice and ready without having to use lube. Even if water based I can't see sticking anything artificial into yourself numerous times a day everyday can be good for the delicate soft tissue.  Live should be used for slimy hand jobs and anal but not for normal sex
At the end of the day it's going to be what's needed on the 'spur' of the moment, and IME a lot of girls need to use lube.

The last one that didnt, 'cos she was a skank that hadn't even got a supply of rubbers to hand, let alone lube, caused my cock to tear, fuck knows why I didn't cut my losses and walk, as it was I cut my nob and freaked her out, hopefully this is indicative of her being as clean as I am / was.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
How come ladies of obviously past child-bearing age state that they will do 'pregnant'? Maybe they can add 'hot flushes'?

I clarified this for my own reasons for offering "pregnant" a few days ago (have a look at my previous posts) - but basically I offer this service for the guys who want to PLAY at fucking a a preg lady, or perhaps impregnating her, or watching her going through labour, etc, without actually needing or wanting a biologically pregnant lady. Yes, I do make it clear that I am NOT preganant, however much I might look it!
 :sarcastic:

GeeWiz

Offline wristjob

I clarified this for my own reasons for offering "pregnant" a few days ago (have a look at my previous posts) - but basically I offer this service for the guys who want to PLAY at fucking a a preg lady, or perhaps impregnating her, or watching her going through labour, etc, without actually needing or wanting a biologically pregnant lady. Yes, I do make it clear that I am NOT preganant, however much I might look it!

I always figured this meant the woman was pregnant. I feel like a right "Toby" now :p

yorkshire123

I always figured this meant the woman was pregnant. I feel like a right "Toby" now :p

That will make 2 of us then  :D
There's nowt so queer as folk  :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

I imagine it means that too and, like a few terms, is more an umbrella term for a number of different kinks. Bit like BDSM or anal play.

Offline herbie007

Is there a difference? *looks baffled*

Fingering to me is a finger (or 2), going into the vagina passage/birth canal. Are there any other ways of being fingered?

The Spocker

Also known as

2 in the pink and 1 in the stink  :rose:

Offline Outcallguy

Can they add
1 doesn't provide services listed.
2 doesn't reply to emails.
3 won't turn up on time.
4 shit kisser.
5 amateur bj

pleasure

It generally does, I've never come across any other woman using it in the role-play sense. I understand Catherine's reasons for doing so, but I think it's somewhat misleading, and is going to cause some very confused punters.

pleasure

Irrumatio is another term for face-fucking. Naturally it's oral, but it's oral where the guy does more of the work than the woman. Think holding her head and sliding your cock in and out of her mouth or, in the more extreme form, her throat. Can involve the girl gagging, and a lot of slobbering. Often viewed as a dom/sub thing, but not necessarily. For the most extreme form of it, look up videos called "Facial Abuse", but be warned, as you can probably guess from the title they're not for everyone. ;)

I second the idea of adding this as an option on the "likes" list. It's not common to find a girl into that sort of thing, but it can be very fun with the ones who are. I've met a few, and they've been some of the best punts I've had.

Offline blackburnian

Blow job ( without use of hands)
Face fucking
Videoing

Nationality - be great to filter out all the shitty EEs  :bomb:

Bb

Offline Sedlmayer

What?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
What?

Don't worry, if you are at all interested, see my previous posts on the subject :thumbsup:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It generally does, I've never come across any other woman using it in the role-play sense. I understand Catherine's reasons for doing so, but I think it's somewhat misleading, and is going to cause some very confused punters.

There's currently 465 women on AW who offer pregnant AND period play in their "Enjoys". One or the other must be role play. Unlike all of the (random) profiles I just clicked on, my profile makes it clear that I'm not pregnant.

Anyway...can someone tell me what the difference between "fingering" and "old school fingering" is please? (as per a previous post)

yorkshire123

There's currently 465 women on AW who offer pregnant AND period play in their "Enjoys". One or the other must be role play. Unlike all of the (random) profiles I just clicked on, my profile makes it clear that I'm not pregnant.

Anyway...can someone tell me what the difference between "fingering" and "old school fingering" is please? (as per a previous post)

Its coming have a bit of patience, sorry i forgot your a woman  :sarcastic:

Rochdull lad

I would like those that claim to be educated to degree level to have to provide copies of the certificates to AW

Brilliant; cockney!  :D

And maybe have them, framed, on the wall of her "business premises"?

Blow job ( without use of hands)
Face fucking
Videoing

Nationality - be great to filter out all the shitty EEs  :bomb:

Bb

+1 for the last one in particular.

JV547845

As those guys said above, fingering.  They could be more specific about anal play and split into giving and receiving.  Also pegging therefore.  All inclusive/no extras and No Cum Limits/MSOG but the profiles that need to be honest about that would still probably lie about it.  I'd love to know if they can't do cowgirl or miss too. 

yorkshire123

There you go Catherine , this isn't an exclusive list but its all i can be bothered to do.

Test the water fingering – slow manipulation of the clit followed by the insertion of a single finger up the flue as a test of acceptance – Note, normally restricted to behind the bike sheds at a local disco or a for a frigid prossie.

Standard fingering – Increased manipulation of the clit with possibly a two finger insertion and a prolonged & increasingly rapid in & out motion of the fingers– Note, this method demonstrates a lack of fingering skill & knowledge from the giver & could result in the recipient developing the facial expression of a dog chewing a wasp.

Want to make her happy fingering – A mixture of 1 & 2 with the extra addition of a “come to me motion” whilst inserted – Note, make her cum like this & she will love you forever.

Old school fingering – or finger blasting, Methodically & rapidly moving through the other styles paying particular attention to #3  with the addition of frantic clitoral stimulation with your other hand, tongue or by the recipient herself & continued until the recipient doesn't know what day of the week it is  – Note, If she's a squirter then be prepared to get a little wet, extra fingers may be used but don’t jump in straight away, if your planning to fuck her afterwards be careful as she may be a little sensitive.   

A punter teaching a prossie whatever next  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Some of the stuff on the AW likes/dislikes list is bloody ridiculous (cue people to correct me). BB & unprotected sex - the same thing? Pussy pumping - what is that? Modelling - never quite been sure what they was, is it pictures or as 1 girl told me changing into different clothes etc?

Anyway I was wondering what things people would like adding to the list - a couple from me to start it off:

Any other thoughts?

Most importantly it should be an offers list not an enjoys list in my view. As i said on my thread about this what a WG enjoys but doesnt offer is irrelevant to me.

What a WG offers should be clear and what she receives only should be clear so punters are aware. However such a list like the present list is merely a guide to me to be confirmed by the WG (hopefully) on the phone as thats the best i can do.

I see Fingering has been mentioned, that doesnt get a sniff on A/W at present for some reason, so would be handy to see if this is on offer or not.

Jason

Well some "services" may sound redundant but knowing how prossies behave the following list (in alphabetical order) catches many of the usual caveats:
100% accurate enjoys list       :lol:
Auto-erotics
Being Filmed (with face)
Being Filmed (without face/wearing mask)
COB
Clit stroking
Extraball (cum 2-3 times per hour)
Extraball (cum unlimited)
Fingering (insertion with gloves)
Fingering (insertion without gloves)
Footjob
French Kissing (lips only)
French Kissing (with tongue – sensual)
French Kissing (with tongue – deep)
Kamasutra (different classic positions)
Kamasutra (advanced positions)
Long term arrangements (discounted monthly fee)
Nuru
Private flat/house (non-shared)
Shower together
Titjob

Also it would be good to have a search facility for
(i) “outcall only” girls, i.e. to be able to exclude the girls that provide incalls.
(ii) nationality

Offline tantric talents

Fingering

Yes absolutely. Though it would probably have to be "at discretion". I keep my nails neatly trimmed whenever i punt but I am sure most girls would want to reserve the right to refuse dirty sharp nails!