Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 7337 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pingpaw

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a few weeks ago. One hundred for one hour. Flat in the southside.

The kind of booking where the positive/negative/neutral categories almost feel inadequate - where's absolutely bat shit crazy?!

Well known pre-meet arrangement was in place; directed to the wrong address so she can spot you and give you the right address. Never actually understood her on the phone so took a few extra minutes to get in.

Answered the door and she is slim, blonde and good for her age.

The meet itself involved watersports, oral without, a bit of pegging and penetrative sex in a number of positions - we ticked off a lot on her likes list. The only consistent thing would be the endless talking that defined the meet from the first minute to the last - at one point, while she was pissing over me, she told me about her mum's hopes that she'd grow up to be a doctor.

Came twice, once during some oral and then during some penetration - her breathless "fuck me, fuck me" were a nice touch.

I'd probably go back, almost for the sheer lolz to see what another meet with her would be like.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 05:42:12 pm by pingpaw »

Offline Poopster

Intrigued and frightened by this one in equal measure, have to tick her off the list some time, really need to get my ass out to Glasgow.

Online Glesgaboy

Punting brilliance.  :hi:
Duration and cost ..?

Offline oddson1970

Punting brilliance.  :hi:
Duration and cost ..?
its stated in the first line mate  :thumbsup:

Online Glesgaboy

Doh missed that.  :cool:
( guessed I was scanning for numbers instead of the written words  :hi:)

Offline Trickus

Online Glesgaboy

Looks like it on her page.
OMG I can see how she has spent lockdowns- her AW page must be the longest on the platform!!
And reads just the way she talks …. Endless drivel!

Offline rhubarb

I wish she'd take on some trainees..
Nutcase or not, she's run a reliable operation and is pretty good at what she does. Doesn't fuck about with extras or complain about anything, just gets on with the job. If only she didn't run punters beck to back (or be so happy with shitting on people), I might have seen her more.
Give her a whore YTS scheme and get us some skilled locals worth paying!

Offline hairdownthere

External Link/Members Only

while she was pissing over me, she told me about her mum's hopes that she'd grow up to be a doctor.

Cant beat some sweet pillow talk...

I agree, need a 'bat-shit crazy' rating!

Offline Jock D

OMG I can see how she has spent lockdowns- her AW page must be the longest on the platform!!
And reads just the way she talks …. Endless drivel!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fantastic read...she's a wee gem! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline oddson1970

The general opinion from previous reviews is that she is in her 50's yet her profile states 38......that is a pretty big disparity even allowing for hooker VAT regarding age.How old would you say she actually looks?

Offline Poopster

The general opinion from previous reviews is that she is in her 50's yet her profile states 38......that is a pretty big disparity even allowing for hooker VAT regarding age.How old would you say she actually looks?

Without any knowledge of her grid, those photos of her body are fucking banging.  Even without the qualifier of age, her body looks spectacular.

Offline Jock D

Her age always causes controversy...and wild inaccuracies.

I'm pretty certain she's somewhere between 51 & 55.

It's over 3 years since I last saw her, and whilst a lot of things are subjective and up for debate...her body is undeniable and those photos aren't faked.

Offline Uncle Buck

Her age always causes controversy...and wild inaccuracies.

I'm pretty certain she's somewhere between 51 & 55.

It's over 3 years since I last saw her, and whilst a lot of things are subjective and up for debate...her body is undeniable and those photos aren't faked.

100% agree. I haven’t seen her since I reviewed but I really should. Cracking body...

Offline ZERBE2

I've been with her once, she is adorable and I liked her
Talks too much and the pillow smelled like armpits, but she herself smelled good.

She surely can use her tongue :D + she knows how to turn you on
beautiful eyes, tight pussy and lots of dirty spontaneous talks, she isn't faking being dirty

about the age, I would say from 45 - 50, the pictures on profile are a little bit old

Offline Meridien

I’ve seen her 3 times all before lock down. phone calls when en route are fine, usual stand across the road and some after the event texts seem the norm, but fine by me.
I would say she is 50 -55 cracking body and dresses to please. One thing that sticks out with me is that when she is on top she has this knack of not riding you all the way down your shaft but she stops at and teases at your bell end. Works for me.

Offline Cash up front

I haven't seen her for years but I would say 50+. 

Online myothernameis

I haven't seen her for years but I would say 50+.

Im 56 yr old, and think Celine/Eva as she was known in the sauna's in the early 80's.  I would have been around 22yr old, but would expect french magalie to be a few years older

I would say french magalie might be in her 60's, and if this is correct, for a 60 yr old, she has a cracking body

Offline Kornam68

Can't believe she didn't put her finger up your arse  :lol:

Offline The Monk

Is the fruit cake stilling collecting used condoms from her punters she once told me its how the police traced down the killer of Glasgow street prostitutes. A few of the street prostitutes keep hold of the condoms and some how this lead to the police catching the killer. Not sure of the story history or even if its true but I am sure some one on here will correct me and put the record straight.

On arrival to her location she treats you to a game of street monopoly before you pass go into her flat it pissed me right off  :angry: but she does have a cracking body for her age does not mess around and pokes the shit Pitt  :scare: