Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Erika ,Leeds  (Read 2511 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878507) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline twotight

I was down in god's own country for a little business trip, so I decided to get my hands dirty and try out some of the local pie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30min for 60 pound

Easy comms although she forgot i had booked  a appointment a few days before  :(
location, somewhere in LS11
Good body on her more or less her age, and a nice big flowery tattoo on her arse
started of with some OW wile complaining how cold my hand were  :dash: and quickly on to some reverse missionary and some doggy and finish with a OW and a HJ
it all felt a bit rushed so in conclusion not so party  and I won't visit again   :thumbsdown:

Offline twotight

She most of seen something she wants for Christmas

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
known barebacker
You've been here 2 1/2 years and your first post is accusing this SP of being a barebacker, what's wrong did you try for bareback and she knocked you back or have you just got some other grudge against her.

A little reminder of the rules of the site you are lurking on.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline mrfishyfoo

You've been here 2 1/2 years and your first post is accusing this SP of being a barebacker, what's wrong did you try for bareback and she knocked you back or have you just got some other grudge against her.

A little reminder of the rules of the site you are lurking on.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Indeed MrD  :hi: :hi: where's the proof ??  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Fair play if he's got proof BUT without it his post is just malicious.  :bomb: :bomb:

Edit.

She's in the Yorkshire Barebackers thread BUT no supporting evidence. Weird that she'd BB when she don't even suck dick proper according to her reviews and profile.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 06:29:58 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Indeed MrD  :hi: :hi: where's the proof ??  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Fair play if he's got proof BUT without it his post is just malicious.  :bomb: :bomb:

Edit.

She's in the Yorkshire Barebackers thread BUT no supporting evidence. Weird that she'd BB when she don't even suck dick proper according to her reviews and profile.

I think she does but charges around £20 extra for it.

It's those barebacking accusations that are keeping me away from this one, but I've been back to her profile countless times looking at her pictures thinking fuck me she's proper nice.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think she does but charges around £20 extra for it.

It's those barebacking accusations that are keeping me away from this one, but I've been back to her profile countless times looking at her pictures thinking fuck me she's proper nice.

Shame ain't it as she really is FAF.  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 07:03:10 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Essex3

Shame ain't it as she really is FAF.  :dash: :dash:

Defo a barebacker. I went to see her once FAF but asked condom with or without. I fucked her with but never went back since.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Defo a barebacker. I went to see her once FAF but asked condom with or without. I fucked her with but never went back since.

That's that then !!!  :hi: :hi:

Offline stevedave

You never reviewed though? That's the kind of review we need more of!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

You never reviewed though? That's the kind of review we need more of!!

Indeed as a review of a potential BB punt carries much more weight that comments ever will.  :hi: :hi:

That said not many on here have the balls to admit they've fucked a BB lass even if it was with a condom. Kudos to MrE for letting us know his experience.  :drinks: :drinks: