Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stumped for a polite way of telling a SP to mind her own business.  (Read 6205 times)

Jim Panzee

Recently seen a SP nice friendly and all that sort of a bit of chemistry but then she's asking me all these fucking awkward questions, where do you Live, where do you work, Have you got Kids, Do you fuck your wife.

Jesus Christ this wasn't a new girl on the scene either.

I'm sure it was harmless small talk but it kind of put me on the spot, not very professional on her part. I felt like telling her straight to mind her own fucking business or what the fuck has it got to do with you but then the Punt would have probably gone on a downward trajectory.

I thought it was a golden rule not to ask personal questions?

Roland D Hay

There are a fair few nosy cows and the way to combat this is to simply invent a fantasy life. Tell her you're a mormon and you have four wives, all of whom you fuck frequently but somehow they just ain't enough. Then ask her if she's looking to settle down.   :hi:

k

If she got a bible out and asked you to swear on oath that your answers were correct then I might have had an issue with her patter.

Simplest way to reply is to ask her name.  Her real name.  Does she live here?  What country does she from?  Let's see your passport photo.  How much rent do you pay?  Does that include giving the landlord a blowjob, or does he get full service?  Etc. 

vorian

It's possible it was innocent question from a inexperienced prossie,  I believe the more professional ones would not behave in such a way.

Of course it could have been more insidious,  in which case have a fake cover story in your head or tell her to kind her own business.

I think you know what my next question will be.

Online wristjob

Well, first off probably don't go back.

You could always lie. 20 questions gets boring though.

"Bah that's all boring...." pretty much kills it dead then I guess ask her something.

skippertod

Start asking her personal questions like, why is she a prostitute? does she do it to feed her drug habit? how many cocks does she suck a day?

yorkshire123

You should have kept her mouth occupied in other ways  :cool:

If your uncomfortable just make up some elaborate bullshit, policeman seems very common according to a regular. Failing that i don't have an issue with the "mind your own business" comment as I've used it a couple of times & is usually followed by an apology from said prossie with no visible hard feelings.

Jim Panzee

Offline stayer

A stiff cock in a WG's mouth is a well-proven way of keeping the peace.

Jim Panzee

You should have kept her mouth occupied in other ways  :cool:

She kept stopping to talk. WTF.

Roland D Hay

Offline Thepacifist

Be honest with her. Tell her those personal questions are making you uncomfortable and you want to talk about something else.

frankiemanchester

Start asking her personal questions like, why is she a prostitute? does she do it to feed her drug habit? how many cocks does she suck a day?

hey, in my experience quite a lot of guys ask quite personal questions to us girls as well, how many guys do you see a day, do you have a boyfriend, have you got any kids, how did a girl like you get into a job like this, your too nice to do this job...

i think some people dont see the harm in asking, and i dont usually mind these questions but it all depends on mood, tone, general gist of the service

i think the one that gets me the most is "is frankie your real name" haha xx

bluewhale

I always find a punt goes better with a bit of conversation, but if personal questions come up I always use out of date stuff, if I can't be vague. For example, if I get asked about work, I use 2 jobs ago. Can talk about that but it isn't totally accurate.

Jim Panzee

Be honest with her. Tell her those personal questions are making you uncomfortable and you want to talk about something else.

Yeah your spot on. I should have been forthright. It's just that I was a little shocked surprised and put on the spot.

I'm not going to be mentioning names or posting links cos I think it was just harmless small talk. I will mention this though when I see my next one. I will specifcaly mention no personal question please during the booking process.

I'll fucking learn yet!  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

I often get asked personal questions like this. I usually chat on bookings, or am normally a bit nervous at the start of bookings and it just seems to be the natural questions people ask for small talk to break the ice clearly the girls not realising that maybe in this scenario something else is maybe a better topic.

So in this situation its simply a case of come up with something.

The thing is - and those who are good at this may be able to say one way or the other, as I feel like I have went down both routes and it did not have good consequences.

As e.g

Scenario 1. If you make it sound you are a bit well off and have a good paying job, then the girl - or one I remember did with me and I get the feeling it was due to my doing this - started trying to get me to pay extra for everything I wanted. She wanted £30 for simple things like DFK kissing and another for OWO. So I am guessing £60 more if I wanted both.

A pee take and thus makes me very hesitant now about going on the I have cash route. (I never paid for either by the way for those curious)

So the other route is to go down Scenario 2 where you say you are effectively strapped for cash and this punt is like your mega present to yourself that you have saved up for type of stuff to try and get some sympathy so the girl maybe may give you some more effort if she thinks you cannot afford this usually.

The problem with this one in all honesty I got a bit of a crush for one of the girls I did this with and then possibly regretted this route as I am a realist and these girls would only even consider you if you knew you had cash so would have rather have at least pretended a bit.

So I would come up with a story with bets hedged to be honest. Which like I say I am not sure what that best story would be.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
From what I've heard you'd be surprised how many punters ask prossies personal question. Personally, I don't want them to know my personal life any more than I do theirs.

Give a silly answer the best is to tell her your getting married next week and wanted to have an affair beforehand. Say you have 7 kids to different mums. And that you work for HMRC.

Offline TonyJC

+1

Or just make something up.

cockneybstrd

Jim

Next time they ask just tell them you've just got out of the Nick and your the first woman you've been with for a long time.

If they ask what for

Say killing a whore who tried to charge me extra for owo

Actually they might freak her out a little but would be worth seeing her reaction.

Jim Panzee

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
how did a girl like you get into a job like this, your too nice to do this job...
That's the worst question in the world like that will get any a free shag off the books.

I've heard prossies ask "why don't you have girlfriend" and "why do you punt?" all out of order questions IMHO.

Offline Urban_G

I've lost count the amount of times a wg has asked me personal questions, most commonly it seems to be 'Do you have a wife / girlfriend?'.
Talk about passion killer, it's the wrong topic to discuss during a punt, although to be fair it's mostly asked after the deed has been done so not so bad.

Another one is 'What job do you have?'. I have a different kind of job to most people and this question has sometimes caught me off guard. Unlike a false name, I never used to have a 'false job' to tell them and often blurted out the truth.

But still, why do they ask when they haven't the slightest bit of real interest? I Know it's to fill the time but I'm quite happy getting dressed and leaving with the bare minimum of small talk.

Now I generally try to steer the conversation away from myself and onto them, usually stuff about how long they've been in UK and if they like it here etc.

Offline AnthG

To be honest I would not go down this route as you are adding tension, and possibly awkwardness to the siltation at the very least. Or at the worst some girls may get their back up towards you (unfortunately prostitutes are sometimes people who react OTT to scenarios as they are a little unstable - or stark raving psychos some times).

You are saving so much potential grief just making something up.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

jcdmj12

Just make shit up... it's fun coming up with the most ridiculous backstories.

Jim Panzee

I like all this advice coming in from all the Punting Heavyweights! :)

Jim Panzee

To be honest I would not go down this route as you are adding tension, and possibly awkwardness to the siltation at the very least. Or at the worst some girls may get their back up towards you (unfortunately prostitutes are sometimes people who react OTT to scenarios as they are a little unstable - or stark raving psychos some times).

I'm just going to make it clear when I book in future. I think any decent SP will respect that surely.

Offline ForrestGump

Just make shit up... it's fun coming up with the most ridiculous backstories.

+1

It's probably perfectly harmless. She's just trying to make small-talk. I'd go with it and provide made up responses. All of this is assuming, of course, you're planning to see her again.  :)

Online wristjob

You are right but I think this is a rare problem. Sure we ask personal questions and so do WGs but if you see the questions aren't being appreciated, which most people can pick up on, then you change the subject. If you are a WG an important part of your job is reading people and adapting - if she can't do that I doubt she's any good. Someone said shove your cock in her gob - and she didn't stop rattling. I had one like that - another sign she's a crap WG.

I doubt it will happen that often, confrontation won't help but something a bit dismissive or a couple of fudged answers should be clue enough.

Offline CBPaul

If there's a bit of down time between rounds I've found it quite common that prossies start chatting and asking questions, I've never felt it's nothing more than harmless chat. In fact I'd rather that than sit next to an uncommunicative prossie and watch some talentless teenage twat on whatever music channel is on.

OK, I'm not young any more. I need a quick breather between rounds and I don't have clue about new music anymore because it all fucking sounds the same to me - crap.

Asking if I'm married and if I have kids doesn't bother me but asking where I live and what job I do is getting too much. I tend to use the same selection of whoppers that I've always used to answer questions whilst not appearing rude.     

James999

Recently seen a SP nice friendly and all that sort of a bit of chemistry but then she's asking me all these fucking awkward questions, where do you Live, where do you work, Have you got Kids, Do you fuck your wife.

I'm sure it was harmless small talk but it kind of put me on the spot, not very professional on her part. I felt like telling her straight to mind her own fucking business or what the fuck has it got to do with you but then the Punt would have probably gone on a downward trajectory.

Just tell her you are Gay, confuses the fuck out of them  :sarcastic:

pleasure

Never bothered me, I like chatting to the girls I see, as long as it doesn't get in the way of the action. I'm always careful never to give away anything that might identify me, but that doesn't stop me talking about the general stuff, and making something up if it gets too specific.

I like chatting to girls about what they do too. I find that most of the time they don't mind talking about it. A small percentage don't like it at all, at which point I change the subject and don't push it. Another small percentage genuinely seem to love talking about their work, and those often end up in some very interesting conversations indeed!

squeezebox

The prossie feels this is a way of establishing rapport so you become a regular. Some have an ulterior motive and may use it against you if you say anything negative later down the line.

If you feel you need to talk, build up a fantasy profile and enjoy the experience. The prossie will be doing the same, but enjoying your money.   :hi:

Tony Montana

If I'm asked what I do I say an astronaut which gives them the message I don't want to talk about my real life.

JV547845

This is a damn good question Jim Panzee

On paper you should say you're uncomfortable answering that or you don't want to talk about yourself but personally I don't want to make paying for sex with a stranger feel anymore awkward than it already is.  People who like waffling on and talking a lot don't like to be stopped from doing so directly (even if you're paying for their time), so just guide them and nudge them into talking about themselves if you can't get them to shut up.  Bring up that Channel 4 prossie documentary or something and ask what they think about it, or bring up other gossip.  I would normally prefer not to know anything about the WG because if they sadly get a stalker in future they'll know it's not you.  But if they like talking about themselves then they probably talk to most people they see and it's their decision to pass on personal information. 

I don't like awkwardness during a punt.  So what I do is have a false name, job and home.  Three simple facts that are easy to remember (even when you're banging away) and stick to.  They are similar enough to the truth that if I ever meet up in civvie life I can claim she misheard me.  Also I know a bit about the town and job so can talk about that. 

I'm actually more than happy to talk about my reasons for punting, relationship status, and my past sexual experiences and other punts with a prossie than I am with a civvie.  At the end of the day what are they going to do with that information if they don't know who it's about?  This is a nice ice breaker for bringing up anal etc. for me anyway.

I sometimes get taken aback by clever independent girls who get curious, when I don't have time to concoct a lie on the spot without it looking like I'm lying.  So e.g. someone knows my true town, another one knows where I went to Uni and how many family members I've got, another knows a bit more about my job but not enough to find my employer, one knows a hotel I booked and two saw my number plate, one of them pay pal details (as false as I could get away with), another I sent an internet banking payment to.  All of them have a good idea how long it takes me to reach them. 

But at the end of the day they're not all going to get together and join the dots unless I become a billionaire, and that ain't going to happen to someone as paranoid as me.  If the WG values discretion (e.g. if they have no face pics or only face pics in their PG) then they don't want to get found out anyway themselves, so telling them anything you like is unlikely to do any harm.  The ones that do show their faces probably see so many guys you've got nothing to worry about anyway as she'll probably forget you.

Rochdull lad

Early in my Parlour-punting days, I once booked 3/4 hr [rather than my usual 1/2 hour] with a girl I'd not seen before whose tits on the Parlour's website had drawn her to my attenton.

Unfortunately, because either her conversational skills were somewhat limited or she wasn't used to the longer than normal booking, she asked me while she was massaging me at the start of the meeting, "Do you come from round here?" and "Have you booked your holidays yet?".

Then, about 25 minutes in, she asked me "Are you local here?" and "What are your holiday plans this year?" :rolleyes:

I gave the same vague answers both times.

squeezebox

If I'm asked what I do I say an astronaut which gives them the message I don't want to talk about my real life.

She told me that too!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Loads of WGs ask these questions in my experience and tell me their whole life story as well. I have a cover story i use, its all total bollocks but i have it down perfectly. Make it simple and believable is my advice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I tell pro$$ies 90% of the truth, but then I have very little to hide ------------ however I would never contact them on my personal E-Mail account which would reveal my surname, that could lead to problems further down the line.  :hi:

Rochdull lad

Yes; a "punting email address" is as necessary as a "punting phone".

Offline ForrestGump

Early in my Parlour-punting days, I once booked 3/4 hr [rather than my usual 1/2 hour] with a girl I'd not seen before whose tits on the Parlour's website had drawn her to my attenton.

Unfortunately, because either her conversational skills were somewhat limited or she wasn't used to the longer than normal booking, she asked me while she was massaging me at the start of the meeting, "Do you come from round here?" and "Have you booked your holidays yet?".

Then, about 25 minutes in, she asked me "Are you local here?" and "What are your holiday plans this year?" :rolleyes:

In my World it's missus fg who normally gets to do the :rolleyes: because I "haven't heard a word" of what she's been saying. To be fair she does have a valid point.  :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If a prossie starts asking awkward questions then just politely say I am sorry but I have learned to never give personal details to a prossie as not everyone is as discreet as you like them to be.  She can hardly get offended at that as she is not going to want to answer personal questions either.
If she does start to look pissed off just say you didn't want to offend her but would she like to be asked why she does this job, how much she earns, how much tax did she really pay last year. 
We are the first to moan when someone seems to want to know every detail about our real lives so cannot get annoyed when a punter feels the same way.

However saying it upfront before she has even asked anything may well get her back up as you are assuming she is one of those who don't understand the word discretion and are lumping her in with those who dont.  Its a bit like one of us saying to you before you arrive, "I don't want you pumping me for personal info like the last stalker I had" as we assume you will be like those clients that do.  Wait to see if it happens and if it does just be polite and ask her not to.

GeeWiz

I'll chat about regular stuff - music, telly, places, news - between rounds, but always use a fake job, which itself is a good source of conversation. 

If a WG starts talking about what uni they went to or that, I politely tell them they shouldn't really be sharing that information with me.  Never been an issue.  Have had three girls reveal their real names to me too, but still use their stage names on bookings.

It's not a date.

Jim Panzee

However saying it upfront before she has even asked anything may well get her back up as you are assuming she is one of those who don't understand the word discretion and are lumping her in with those who dont.  Its a bit like one of us saying to you before you arrive, "I don't want you pumping me for personal info like the last stalker I had" as we assume you will be like those clients that do.  Wait to see if it happens and if it does just be polite and ask her not to.

Good point, thanks.

It has to be said though she was talking about her own personal life. I just think it was harmless small talk really. I think she could tell that I was an easy customer so she could get away with a lot of talking and did kind of lead the session.

It's good when you have a mediocre session. I shagged my Mrs twice this morning. :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have had three girls reveal their real names to me too, but still use their stage names on bookings.

Never quite understood this concept of "false names" --------------- unless their real name is something unusual such as "Peaches"

Same thing with punters, if your name is Jim, John or Bill you share that name with tens of thousands of other guys, how on earth could your name identify you.  :unknown:

Far too much paranoia in this business.     :thumbsdown:

Jim Panzee

how on earth could your name identify you.  :unknown:

I reckon it's on account of what some folks are afraid of loosing.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

I had another eccentric middle-aged parlour woman ask me about the weather three times. I don't think she knew what to say to me.

GeeWiz

Never quite understood this concept of "false names" --------------- unless their real name is something unusual such as "Peaches"

Full names though and at least two weren't 'out' as escorts.

I reckon it's on account of what some folks are afraid of loosing.
In the era of Facebook etc, only to easy for the two world's to collide.

Offline pilgrim

Just tell her that you work for Customs and Excise and are in the area doing an attachment to the local Tax office investigating counterfeit goods being sold at markets and car boot sales and you specialise in Tax evasion/ account analysis.

Offline berksboy

just tell her to shut the fuck up and suck your cock. I dont pay good money to hear her twating on .