Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa xo south Woodford  (Read 4858 times)

20 review(s) for Lovely@Melissa!xo (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline peterpiper

External Link/Members Only
I went to see Melissa yesterday , she is as pictures suggest .
Best thing is her great pair of tits ,look and feel perfect.
Went for 30 minutes for £80 maybe a little overpriced ,owo sex in a few positions and finish on those tits. Was a little worried about previous negative review but apart from being a bit OCD about cleaning my dick and wanting to be quiet was a good punt.

Offline sparkus

Rarely has number showing but at that price and negative reviews then I probably dodged one.

Zooming on face pics I see she's also someone who's advertised on Gumtree there in the past.

Offline salome

She says she's big on kissing, was that the case? I had some comms with her a while back about an outcall during which she declined that service because of covid, so I backed out.

Offline flouch

Bit of a punting wasteland round Woodford. What's her location like? Good parking nearby?

Offline andymichael

she looks decent. nice pair  :D . parking wise?

Offline kaj314

she looks decent. nice pair  :D . parking wise?

i know the area, you shouldnt have issues with parking and def no problem in the evenings.

Offline peterpiper

You can park in Sainsbury's , 2 hrs free 1 minute walk to her place

Offline arrow0404

Can’t see her staying there for long... all her previous reviews are all over the place

Offline lillythesavage

Can’t see her staying there for long... all her previous reviews are all over the place

Been around the East for a good while now, was around E16 for a long time, not my thing though, just came up in searches.