Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotDelightAdventures Norwich  (Read 1683 times)

23 review(s) for evy x (18 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bill

I met Evie (External Link/Members Only)

for the first time in mid-November. Booked 1.5 hours for £150

Comms were excellent, pretty prompt responses to my texts and good English - bit sad that I think this is important, but trying to be honest :angelgirl:

Location - one of the flats near Riverside Retail Park, 2-hour free parking available within about 2 mins walk. Flat is modern with a good walk-in shower.

I was a few minutes early but no problem, met at the door by an attractive woman, profile says 39. I would have guessed younger but that's probably just me being quite a bit older. I think her profile pics are accurate.

I said I was after a long, slow sensuous experience, finishing with CIM and that was just what I got. Evie is someone who understands the difference between a blow-job and fellatio and she delivered the best oral experience I can recall - lots of teasing, ball sucking and eye contact.

I also went down on her for a while,which I hadn't really planned but was too tempting. She was very smooth, tasty and responsive. We switched to 69 towards the end and both climaxed pretty much together.  Had time for another shower at the end and left feeling v. satisfied.

All in all a really positive experience and great VFM at a time when so many seem to charge upwards of £150 per hour.

Hope that's covered all the key points

Offline PeteSmyth

A real mixed bag of reviews for this lady on this 'site. The negative ones claim that she looks a lot older than her given age suggests. I have thought about seeing her in the past - but given the 'hit-and-miss' reviews - not willing to make such a leap of faith.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I’ve seen her a few times….she’s not a spring chicken but for £100 ph she’s reasonable value….her cock sucking skills are pretty good and I would see her again for another oral session especially as CIM is included

Offline Bogof60

A bit of a favorite of mine this one.  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oohermrs

And mine - seen her a number of times.   :thumbsup: