Sugar Babies

Author Topic: wg excuses for being late or canceling  (Read 5556 times)

Offline workinallweek

So whats the weirdest excuses you've heard and did you ever find the truth ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kwacker

I had about an hours drive to visit a WG once, just as I was getting in the car I received a text message informing me that her sister had been rushed into hospital following a drug overdose. Of course I was very sympathetic towards her, after all that's a horrific thing to happen to a family member. Imagine my surprise when the next day her AW profile had been changed announcing she was available  :dash:

And yes, there is some sarcasm in one of the sentences above  :D

Offline workinallweek

i got all the way to hemel to see a girl (2 hour drive ) and yes i checked before i left .Phoned to get the number of the house and she said  i dont feel well now sorry (and she hadnt even seen me ) when i phoned 2 hours later on a different phone she was available

no i didnt

Offline welshpanther

'Family Emergency' is a common one that I have had a couple of times including an hour ago. :diablo:

I had changed hotel, due to a genuine booking mix-up (thanks to premier inn) so maybe she was suspicious. But when challenged she denied it, of course.

foresight

There are definitely higher than normal health risks being a wg's family member or child. :D

Offline AnthG

There are definitely higher than normal health risks being a wg's family member or child. :D
I know its riskier being related to a WG than it is dating Paul Kersey  :D
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

I've sometimes said this about punters too! Some appear to repeatedly have accidents, deaths, illnesses surrounding them. Things do happen and unfortunately you have no way of knowing if it is genuine or not. I was once accused of lying about the severity of an illness, because I came back to work "too" quickly - I was actually absolutely exhausted and ended up having a bit more time off.

Offline smiths

I have heard many excuses over the years, mostly bollocks in my opinion or i must be some kind of jinx that causes WGs to have personal problems happen as i am about to punt with them.

The usual, kids are ill, car broken down or had an accident, death in the family. Also had food poisoning and brother has come to stay unexpectedly.

Fatpro$$ie

I recently had a car  accxident on the M1. I texted the guy I was supposed to see half an hour later and told why I couldnt make the booking (couldnt call as was being put in ambulance). I received an awfully abusive text back calling me all the names under the sun. 20 mins later he had drove down the M1 and seen my and other cars still there in an awful mess and text me to say "seen your car so same time next week." After the abusive text there is no way in hell I will see him again. Not all reasons a girl gives for cancelling are a lie so perhaps you should not always jump to the conclusion the girl is lying.

Offline workinallweek

I recently had a car  accxident on the M1. I texted the guy I was supposed to see half an hour later and told why I couldnt make the booking (couldnt call as was being put in ambulance). I received an awfully abusive text back calling me all the names under the sun. 20 mins later he had drove down the M1 and seen my and other cars still there in an awful mess and text me to say "seen your car so same time next week." After the abusive text there is no way in hell I will see him again. Not all reasons a girl gives for cancelling are a lie so perhaps you should not always jump to the conclusion the girl is lying.

as always though the few ruin it for the many

Louisa Leigh

I had to cancel my 3 bookings for today last night when I got asked last minute to do a presentation for my other job today.

Two of them are regulars so they know sometimes I need to swap days due to things being changed at short notice in work.

I did feel pretty bad about cancelling their appointments so I did offer them a discount off their next bookings  :)

Offline daveev

i had one that never showed cos her ex had stabbed himself in the eye and had no one to go with him, she all so canceled cos she went to a out door pop festival, grr she did my head in, jessica of blondes leeds and york, sexy as fuck but very sneaky, be very affraid  :scare:

Offline Misty

Has a WG ever cancelled on you because she got a booking request for the same time but for a longer appointment?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Has a WG ever cancelled on you because she got a booking request for the same time but for a longer appointment?

If that were to happen there is no way she will tell you the real reason.

She will say that her kid is unwell or her babysitter has let her down.

k

brother has come to stay unexpectedly.
A woman I used to see regularly had this occasional problem, and I'm sure she was telling the truth.  One of those times I persuaded her to go for a country walk with me.  Sex in the woods... oh happy days!

Hetfield

Had twice - 1 saying not feeling well AFTER I drove there (then had a shit plan B punt on the way home - thinking with the little head!!!) and the 2nd saying she got her period an hour before the punt, but that I would be "her priority" next week. Since then hasn't answered the phone to me.... Oh well, what can you do!

Warwick

i got all the way to hemel to see a girl (2 hour drive ) and yes i checked before i left .Phoned to get the number of the house and she said  i dont feel well now sorry (and she hadnt even seen me ) when i phoned 2 hours later on a different phone she was available

no i didnt

I know of a girl in Hemel who pulls stunts like that.

philboi

Booked a girl I'd seen before, who worked from a hotel, for 11am, txt at 10:40am to confirm.

She txt back and said 'sorry running late, just rushing out of the door''

I txt back 'Ok, I'll wait' (from hers to the hotel was 30mins max)

11:20, no sign of her... txt again and got no reply!

11:35, still no reply after another txt!

11:50, another txt, still nothing!!!

12pm, ready to give up now, but sent one last txt to say I was worried as she hadn't answered previous txts.... no reply!
Not a lot I could do at this point so I left....

At around 1:30pm got a txt from her saying "sorry, fell asleep on the bed.... you worry to much"

I txt back "would you not be worried if I said I was 'just rushing out of the door' then didn't show after 1 hour 20mins considering its only a 30min journey?"

She txt back "yes"

Go figure!!! Just rushing out of the door then falls asleep on the bed!!!!!
What was that all about??
Never did find out as didn't book her again!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I planned a long journey with an early start for today. I emailed a few ladies well in advance in the hope that some might reply. No luck. I put up an RB. No luck. I did a phone number hunt and found some 3 or 4 ladies to call and 2 responded. I realised that they were both at the same address. Most of the others who then did reply said not on Sundays although of course their diary pages showed availability. (At least the NW and Greater Manchester areas shows a good range for a hotlist for me. Much better than where I live.)
Then Missus HP said she would come on my journey with me so I had to cancel. I texted 'wife trouble' as the reason for cancelling. What else could I do?
Then I was snookered as she changed her mind again.
I invoked plan B and had a great time. Positive report follows in the NW section.

Cancellation reasons are legion. The real problem is silence such as last week when a possible punt in Bedfordshire ended in silence after a confirmation which led me onto the M1 for an hour. All it needed is a polite apology BEFORE when what I received is an excuse of being ill a whole week later.

End of rant.
So there are so many possibilities in our busy lives, all it needs is politeness and adherence to the truth.

Offline UltrasForLife

Booked a girl I'd seen before, who worked from a hotel, for 11am, txt at 10:40am to confirm.

She txt back and said 'sorry running late, just rushing out of the door''

I txt back 'Ok, I'll wait' (from hers to the hotel was 30mins max)

11:20, no sign of her... txt again and got no reply!

11:35, still no reply after another txt!

11:50, another txt, still nothing!!!

12pm, ready to give up now, but sent one last txt to say I was worried as she hadn't answered previous txts.... no reply!
Not a lot I could do at this point so I left....

At around 1:30pm got a txt from her saying "sorry, fell asleep on the bed.... you worry to much"

I txt back "would you not be worried if I said I was 'just rushing out of the door' then didn't show after 1 hour 20mins considering its only a 30min journey?"

She txt back "yes"

Go figure!!! Just rushing out of the door then falls asleep on the bed!!!!!
What was that all about??
Never did find out as didn't book her again!

hahaha. That made my otherwise quite miserable day.

Melb

"My uncle's coming round to mow my lawn". Prossie in Birmingham.

k

Lawns in Birmingham?  Did she mean "Landing Strip"?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have heard many excuses over the years, mostly bollocks in my opinion or i must be some kind of jinx that causes WGs to have personal problems happen as i am about to punt with them.

The usual, kids are ill, car broken down or had an accident, death in the family. Also had food poisoning and brother has come to stay unexpectedly.

Have had similar ones to above, with slight amendments...

Baby-sitter not turned up,
Clutch broke,
was admitted at the local infirmary (so couldn't reply from the emergency admissions),
siblings had turned up at her flat (this appeared to be a genuine reason, as she had just moved out from parents house,
hurriedly arranged her first appt with me, then texted to say will be difficult as her brother and sister had turned up with
welcoming presents (either that or she had a better offer from another regular, as she only ever allowed a few of us to
her private flat).

Another un-related cancellation reason I've had is that the WG's father had unexpectedly turned up on a Saturday
afternoon, for DIY work that the WG required carrying out at her flat, shortly after moving in.

k

I had the opposite once.  A woman in Barnes accepted an appointment from me (I'd seen her before), and a while later I got a panic phone call from her saying that the estate agent was arriving at exactly the same time as me with people for a viewing.  I thought at first she was giving me the heave-ho, but she said it was ok, however she would be in casual clothes rather than the dress she normally wore - she told me her real name too.  Everything went smoothly enough, and it was good to feel trusted in this way.

Offline mh

Ha ha! SO perhaps uncle = pimp, lawn = minge, mow = shave & photograph for profile?

Melb

"I've got a bad back and am having a lumber (sic) puncture".

"I'm allergic to daffodils"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:31:20 pm by Melb »

lovingfacials

"I've got a bad back and am having a lumber (sic) puncture".

Or

I am in 'Nice' no make that 'Spain'..................no fuck it 'Ward D9'

:D

Offline GMontag

Prossie in Manchester I had seen a couple of times texted to cancel on an appointment because members of her church group had come visiting and wouldn't leave.
Was dissapointed as I had really looked forward to seeing her. Turned out she was more distressed than I was for cancelling and offered a freebie next time I saw her. Took her up on it the offer then next week. Great times! She retired however we still met up (not free though) a couple more times. Lost her number now.

lovingfacials

had a w/g cancel as her older sister was coming round to her house - who was also a working girl !

I did mention a 3 some but the girl I had booked didnt want her older sister to know she was on the batter?

Never quite worked out why, but sisters eh?

Offline jsparky

The usual excuse, carer for their childrens, parents, make up in boy friends' car...? Any way, we reschedule to next week and will see if she turn up.

TaniaM

I cancelled my appointments for today, I have a really bad back, can't stand straight, slate me if you like but I can't do much, and certainly not up to being rolled around a bed

Offline Bangers and Gash

I wonder if any WG has ever used the excuse of having an STI?  :angelgirl:

Or would they just keep on working?

Rochdull lad

That wasn't Rebecca, was it, Melb? ;)

philboi

I wonder if any WG has ever used the excuse of having an STI?  :angelgirl:

Hmm, good point  :scare:

But have you noticed, all of them are STC.....

Hmm, good point  :scare:

But have you noticed, all of them are STC.....
STC?

Wayne197979

To many times I've had the excuse, I'm stuck in traffic and running late. I had been before and parked so I could se the premises. No one goes in but a man comes out. Followed shortly by a text saying, ready now, come up.
I do hate being lied to and people thinking I came down in the last shower of rain.

Offline blackburnian

Had the usual ones - Head gasket on car gone , children being sick blah blah , at least one who I was trying to book today was honest " sorry don't feel like it " !!

Bb

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To many times I've had the excuse, I'm stuck in traffic and running late. I had been before and parked so I could se the premises. No one goes in but a man comes out. Followed shortly by a text saying, ready now, come up.
I do hate being lied to and people thinking I came down in the last shower of rain.

Where did you find this, it's nearly 4 years old.     :unknown:

Offline azrael

Aside from the common one "i've just just come on" the best one i can remember is a north east darling  who came down to the midlands, i booked a session with her turned up on the day only to be told "the land lords here fixing a few things"  kept me waiting 45mins could clearly tell her previous punter extended his time.

Pussydoc

Got a period started today sorry ...   ( she had one less that  2 weeks previous  ). Amazing  ,, another sent a text Janet is very poorly   This is her sister I have her phone. ,  I could if I had time heard lots more

Offline Stalinator

Then there are the bitches who don't even answer their phones at the critical moment.

I remember one attempted punt where I arrived at her designated landmark, rang her and nowt. Not even a text to say sorry. Nada, Zlich. :mad:

Offline Puntingonandoff

Strangest one I've had was a girl who said she had some emergency dental work done so said we could still go ahead with the booking, but there would be no oral. So I cancelled.

I believed her because she's never messed me around before or since, and it was unusual enough to not be made up, would have been much easier to come up with a standard bullshit excuse.

Offline blackburnian

Strangest one I've had was a girl who said she had some emergency dental work done so said we could still go ahead with the booking, but there would be no oral. So I cancelled.

I believed her because she's never messed me around before or since, and it was unusual enough to not be made up, would have been much easier to come up with a standard bullshit excuse.

Funnily enough I've had the exact same one - except no dfk either

Bb

Offline CityTillIDie

I recently had one cancel 4 times in 8 days

Stuck at the office, masses to do
Best friend went into labour so I had to babysit her other kid
Granddad had a stroke
I'm at the hospital with my granddad cos he's just died

:dash: :dash: :dash:

CTID

bigmanbigman

Then there are the bitches who don't even answer their phones at the critical moment.

I remember one attempted punt where I arrived at her designated landmark, rang her and nowt. Not even a text to say sorry. Nada, Zlich. :mad:
+1

Offline curry

EE ones tend to use Landlord has come over

I have had the dental work one possibly the same girl she tours a bit

Then there is the standard i have come on my period

Then there is the standard I have come on my period
I have been given that one recently by a lady who posts Period Play in her Enjoys list. Since then she has not even read my emails even though she has logged in.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only