Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Pudsey  (Read 2867 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chex41

Been trying to see various SP  with no luck including Isabella … saw her  green light fired of a text and for once the punting gods where shining on me .. an hour later i was ball deep in her arse  :yahoo:

Plenty of reviews already so keep this to the point.

Easy comms
Safe location and easy parking
Clean flat
£130 for the hour

Isabella is very friendly and professional , she had just arrived  and i was her 1st client of the day which is always a bonus .

Good body on her for her age , approx 5 foot 4 , big heavy tits and nice round tanned arse … happy days
Quick massage which was a bit meh and pointless .. wouldnt  bother if asked.
Onto DFK , slow oral on me which was good, RO on a clean shaved pussy but she had lubed up way to much , once that was gone great tasting pussy .

Coat on and straight up her arse in doggy … told to be gentle on entering her then told to go for it lol .. dont hear that very often

Cum in bag , clean up , shower and out .

All in all very enjoyable

External Link/Members Only

Offline petetheknight

Thanks for the review.  Are the pictures of her on her profile accurate or is she a bit larger?  She looks FAF from her pictures but I think they are quite old.
Thanks  :)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 09:40:41 am by petetheknight »

Offline qarma

The pics are old. She still looks good, but she's not quite as trim as she looks in those pics!

Offline Ali2222

Offline Chex41

The pics are old. She still looks good, but she's not quite as trim as she looks in those pics!

Totally agree but still in decent nick and a good shag.

She doesn't have red hair either … brunette now which I’m guessing is her natural colour .