Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amabella (Diva) - Earl's Court  (Read 487 times)

Online bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only

60 mins, £200 (membership rate)

Comms: Arranged via Telegram on the day.

Location: Apartment right next to the station on a side road. Clean inside but could use some hand soap. Offered a shower on arrival. The bedroom was dark (lights off) with a small lava lamp on a chair to set the mood. She said she preferred it that way as it was "romantic".

Amabella: Pics online are slightly flattering. She had some acne scars on her face (no make-up?) when I met her. Around 5'8. size 10 with large breasts. Seemed reserved at first but opened up during the meet.

Services: FK, DFK, OWO, 69, RO, sex in multiple positions. She seemed quite enthusiastic throughout with lots of DFK and got very sweaty during sex. Happy to be choked gently and have her hair pulled in doggy. Some drawbacks however: (1) smelled some BO - she said at the end she was going to shower so I assume she does shower between punts, (2) condoms were on the smaller side (they didn't go fully down my shaft) and she didn't have any larger ones, (3) did not answer the door quickly enough so I was in at 5 past. I decided to leave around 5 mins to the hour (my choice) so would have been there 50 mins in total.

She said she was returning to Russia in a few weeks.

Have had better experiences with others at the £200 range so a neutral from me.