Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPorsha  (Read 6549 times)

8 review(s) for SEXYPORSHA (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hendrix

Finally got diaries to match up and saw Porsha for an hour a couple of nights ago. Excellent comms, all very straightforward. I arrived at a well known block of flats near South Kensington a little early and I swear that every single woman coming in and out of the place was a prossie! :D She texted me the flat number and up I went..to be greeted at the door by an attractive woman, aged around 30 I'd say with a nice smile and a cracking body.

Her aw pictures are slightly flattering facially I think (all subjective of course) but she is certainly pretty and there is no doubt at all about her body, excellent fake tits and a pert arse you could eat. Which I did :D

Taking the advice of UKP members :hi: I suggested she join me in the shower..and her eyes lit up. In the shower, lots of DFK and groping with Porsha rubbing her arse all over my cock which very quickly got me going and we then decided to move it to the bed. She has a really fit body and I wanted her to stay naked except for heels  :cool: She got on all fours on the bed and started an excellent bj getting deeper gradually and pushing my cock into her cheek before gagging all over it and maintaining excellent eye contact. She then rubbed my cock all very her face, messing her makeup nicely  :cool: before spitting and swallowing it down again. We moved round so I could finger her pussy which was sopping wet..she really gets off on sloppy deep throat.  She licked my balls while I rubbed my cock over her face some more and then gave me an excellent rimming  :angelgirl:

Her turn, so got her on her back, legs up and stuck my tongue right up her arse, whilst fingering her pussy and rubbing on her clit. I then alternated tongue fucking her arse and pussy while she moaned away and got wetter and wetter and then on with the rubber for  a frantic missionary shag, followed by very energetic cowgirl. She loves watching herself fuck in the mirror!  :cool: Over to doggy and with that fantastic arse to bounce against it wasn't long before I wanted to give her a facial. Straddled her face while she licked my balls and then shot a load into her mouth and over her face  :cool:

She spat some of my spunk back onto my cock and then sucked it up again..that's the type of attitude I like! smeared the spunk on her face with my cock and she then scooped it all up and we shared some, lovely! :D

Off to the shower to freshen up and she got me going enough again for me to wank off over her arse. No clockwatching at all, I started to get dressed (already a little over time) and she started to stroke my cock with her feet! :D Lovely woman.

In summary, a really good punt and good value imo. Great attitude, cracking body and pretty naughty within her limits.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline shagbambi

SexyPorsha sounds so much sexier after that review.  Just as the HL was looking manageable...

Splosh

Yes in comparison my review of Porsha does sound a little boring my apologies to Porsha as she's anything but boring, her work rate and enthusiasm are really something, but as I've said before Hendrix and I seek different experiences, don't get me wrong I love a good sloppy BJ DT CIM etc but I also love the intimacy of a really good GFE which Porsha also does very well - she's a versatile and talented lady.

Great review.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:37:36 pm by Splosh »

Goofy85

I sometimes wonder what some of the members on here are like in real life. Hendrix is one of them. Are you really good looking, Hendrix? The girls seem to be enthusiastic in your company.

Offline hendrix

I sometimes wonder what some of the members on here are like in real life. Hendrix is one of them. Are you really good looking, Hendrix? The girls seem to be enthusiastic in your company.

Fuck no!..I look like your average Indian GP :D I choose carefully, and "treat them well" :lol:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:44:50 pm by hendrix »

Offline shagbambi

Splosh, I can't say much, my reviews are as dry as sand paper. However Cisco and Hendrix are gifted writers...

Goofy85

Fuck no!..I look like your average Indian GP :D I choose carefully, and "treat them well" :lol:

"Treat them well"

:D

Splosh

Splosh, I can't say much, my reviews are as dry as sand paper. However Cisco and Hendrix are gifted writers...

They certainly are.

Offline stayer

And she rimmed you! Added to my increasingly unmanageable HL.

Goofy85

Did you ask her to be PSE in style before the meet? Or when you first met her. As this seems more PSE than other reports of her?

password02

In Central London Next week so will try and fit an hour with her in between my meetings - Have got to have something to think while I am sitting in a meeting room with 20+ other blokes knowing that in 30 mins I will spend an hour with a AW girl FCKing in the shower!!! 

You will be surprised how time flies when you have something to look forward too!!

Offline hendrix

Did you ask her to be PSE in style before the meet? Or when you first met her. As this seems more PSE than other reports of her?

I didn't make any specific requests.. Decided to just go with the flow and see how she responded. She's a good professional and probably figured out after a few minutes in the shower that I was a PSE type guy :D

Tom5334

Same here, seen Porsha twice and hoping to make another booking soon.

I phoned her initially and said I preferred a PSE to a GFE, ran a few things past her, she fully delivered.
I'm hoping visit no 3 opens up another opening  :cool:

The happy one

Hi

God my hot list is beginning to get too big

I have a couple of trips planned to London over the next few months and thought I had found a couple to meet up with

But you sir.  :D just keep me adding

:hi: :hi:

password02

Just looked at her AW profile to send her an email about booking next few days and seen that she is now £140 ph? Is this her weekend rate? or has she just increased her price from £120 to now £140 as she has got too popular from the UKP reviews?

If she is now £140 - maybe just pop along near by to Stacy Hot Summer at £100 - very nice lady with DFK and great OWO.

Any thoughts guys? is she worth the extra £20 increase to £140 ph?

Splosh

Just looked at her AW profile to send her an email about booking next few days and seen that she is now £140 ph? Is this her weekend rate? or has she just increased her price from £120 to now £140 as she has got too popular from the UKP reviews?

If she is now £140 - maybe just pop along near by to Stacy Hot Summer at £100 - very nice lady with DFK and great OWO.

I admire your stand on this issue but I lack your fortitude so when it comes down to a choice between principles or having Porsha drop to her knees spit all over my cock give me a fantastic BJ letting my cum dribble from her mouth and share what's left with FK I'm afraid principles can fuck right off.

password02

I admire your stand on this issue but I lack your fortitude so when it comes down to a choice between principles or having Porsha drop to her knees spit all over my cock give me a fantastic BJ letting my cum dribble from her mouth and share what's left with FK I'm afraid principles can fuck right off.

Cheers Mr Splosh - I like your thinking - principles and punting sometimes do not mix well!!! - I will email her and ask availability for next week.

Has she increase/decreased prices previously if you know?

password02

Strange - was looking to email her on AW but her last AW Login was : 19/06/2014 - so will have to call her tomorrow - Any point was how did she change her pricing last few days to £140 if she has not logged in to AW since 19/6? very weird

Splosh

Cheers Mr Splosh - I like your thinking - principles and punting sometimes do not mix well!!! - I will email her and ask availability for next week.

Has she increase/decreased prices previously if you know?

She increased her prices a few weeks back but I doubt she has any idea about the reviews probably just got increased interest and she's not applying the rise to regulars. Don't bother with AW emails she hardly uses her profile, If she did she'd be right up there with the likes of Dee and Cindy IMO, so just text or phone.

And do remember Stacy has extras so there really isn't much difference in price.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She increased her prices a few weeks back.

This is the downside to posting positive reviews.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

bradshaw

though it's a fact when some punters suggested her to increase rate  :rolleyes:

password02

This is the downside to posting positive reviews.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Maybe Jimmy - BUT what are the options available? the whole point IMO for UKP is to post reviews and discuss what we do when we FCK the girls.

I am afraid that this is the consequences of a successful and popular forum - some girls will play the 'game' and look at the business end of the reviews and others don't - simple case of supply and demand - No one is forcing anyone to punt with a girl - she sets her prices and its up to the clients to decide if they wish to pay the going rate - sometimes it works and she gets the extra income and sometimes it doesn't and she will go back to the original price - No way around this and just have to accept it

Offline herbie007

I haven't seen Porsha yet but hopefully will do sometime in the near future, she's another that's been in my hot list for a while.

And +1 with Stacy PW, she's a great shag and one of the best IMO  :thumbsup:

Splosh

Maybe Jimmy - BUT what are the options available? the whole point IMO for UKP is to post reviews and discuss what we do when we FCK the girls.

I am afraid that this is the consequences of a successful and popular forum - some girls will play the 'game' and look at the business end of the reviews and others don't - simple case of supply and demand - No one is forcing anyone to punt with a girl - she sets her prices and its up to the clients to decide if they wish to pay the going rate - sometimes it works and she gets the extra income and sometimes it doesn't and she will go back to the original price - No way around this and just have to accept it

I agree, at the end of last year two of my favourite ladies retired and I made several bad choices after that and had more than one of those - I'm never doing this again - moments buy then I joined UKP. I made one more bad decision after that (Erotic Samantha) but since then I've paid much more attention to the info on here, I've now had several great punts because of that including Porsha. Even one that looked 50-50 (Samantha sexy) turned out very well.

So I'm grateful for the reviews and info and if it does in some cases lead to a small price rise I can live with that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am afraid that this is the consequences of a successful and popular forum - some girls will play the 'game' and look at the business end of the reviews and others don't - simple case of supply and demand.

OK, so is it acceptable to ask a girl to "freeze" her rates if you post a positive review ----- or do you think that no deals should be done and you should just accept the price increase with a smile.  :unknown:

password02

You do what you can - maybe negotiate the original rate or just accept the new higher rate - But no point in wasting time if you get knocked back - just move onto another girl as there are still plenty more on the list especially Mu Hot List

Offline Jimmyredcab

You do what you can - maybe negotiate the original rate or just accept the new higher rate - But no point in wasting time if you get knocked back - just move onto another girl as there are still plenty more on the list especially Mu Hot List

To be totally truthful with you, if I found an absolute gem I would keep her to myself ------------- sharing her details would simply make her harder to book and there is also the risk that she would raise her prices.   :thumbsdown:

There is little chance of this happening because I don't have a "hotlist"  ------------ searches on Adultwork seem to produce a pile of shit, either Romanians or headless photos.   :bomb:

cockneybstrd

To be totally truthful with you, if I found an absolute gem I would keep her to myself ------------- sharing her details would simply make her harder to book and there is also the risk that she would raise her prices.   :thumbsdown:

There is little chance of this happening because I don't have a "hotlist"  ------------ searches on Adultwork seem to produce a pile of shit, either Romanians or headless photos.   :bomb:

You know JRC, Thats very honest of you. And I can see your points that is for sure from your perspective.

password02

You know JRC, Thats very honest of you. And I can see your points that is for sure from your perspective.

Everyone has their views on Punting Reviews and each have to respect this - All I would say and end on this matter is that If everyone on UKP found a gem then No One would write ANY Positive reviews and keep the ladies in question away from the forum.

Now where would UKP be if no one posts any further reviews?

cockneybstrd

Everyone has their views on Punting Reviews and each have to respect this - All I would say and end on this matter is that If everyone on UKP found a gem then No One would write ANY Positive reviews and keep the ladies in question away from the forum.

Now where would UKP be if no one posts any further reviews?

It would be pointless. But I can see it from what Jimmy has said previously that he now has less disposable income to spend on Pro$$ie plus he has what he would call exacting standards.

Personally apart from someone I see regularly I rarely see a pro$$ie more than once or twice. So if your inclined too see someone a lot I can see why people do not want to share. Though the lack of sharing could suggest an inclination towards E.A.S. or just being plain selfish !!

vorian

It would be pointless. But I can see it from what Jimmy has said previously that he now has less disposable income to spend on Pro$$ie plus he has what he would call exacting standards.

Personally apart from someone I see regularly I rarely see a pro$$ie more than once or twice. So if your inclined too see someone a lot I can see why people do not want to share. Though the lack of sharing could suggest an inclination towards E.A.S. or just being plain selfish !!

That's my view,  share and share alike, will probably cost me a bit more in the long term but the reduced risk of a bad punt will mean value wise I come out ahead.

password02

That's my view,  share and share alike, will probably cost me a bit more in the long term but the reduced risk of a bad punt will mean value wise I come out ahead.

+1 100%

Offline Jimmyredcab

Though the lack of sharing could suggest an inclination towards E.A.S. or just being plain selfish !!

Let's be clear, my personal interests come before the interests of my brothers on this or any other forum.

Is that being selfish, yes, I suppose it is.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I prefer to spend my "disposable income" on holidays, so far this year --- Thailand, Las Vegas and on Friday I fly out to Tenerife.

I respect people who punt numerous times each month but that is no longer for me, the quality now has to be four stars.  :hi:

Offline what-a man

I prefer to spend my "disposable income" on holidays, so far this year --- Thailand, Las Vegas and on Friday I fly out to Tenerife.

I respect people who punt numerous times each month but that is no longer for me, the quality now has to be four stars.  :hi:

So tell me Jimmy, would you pay £150+ for the right quality?

Offline Jimmyredcab

So tell me Jimmy, would you pay £150+ for the right quality?

Yes, absolutely, if she ticked enough boxes, face picture essential obviously.  :hi:

JV547845

Even if they put their prices up it's only an extra 10, 20 maybe 30 quid extra for a punt you know is quality and it'll mean they're much easier to book.  Hardly worth letting the forum disintegrate over it. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

Even if they put their prices up it's only an extra 10, 20 maybe 30 quid extra for a punt you know is quality and it'll mean they're much easier to book.  Hardly worth letting the forum disintegrate over it.

Oh Dear, you are completely missing the point.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why should I be charged more because I have given the girl a positive review ------------- it is the principle.   :(

Rememo

Oh Dear, you are completely missing the point.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why should I be charged more because I have given the girl a positive review ------------- it is the principle.   :(

It's a simple case of supply and demand, you don't like it move on to someone else, simple ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's a simple case of supply and demand, you don't like it move on to someone else, simple ;)

If that solution works for you then so be it but if I have found a gem I may not want to move on to some third world skank.  :thumbsdown:

Rememo

If that solution works for you then so be it but if I have found a gem I may not want to move on to some third world skank.  :thumbsdown:

Well you either pay the extra or move on :P If she's such a gem what's the problem? We'll have a collection for you :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well you either pay the extra or move on :P If she's such a gem what's the problem?

My solution would be to not give her a positive review, everything to lose, nothing to gain.    :hi:

Rememo

My solution would be to not give her a positive review, everything to lose, nothing to gain.    :hi:

As much as I'd like to can't argue with that  :)

cockneybstrd

But more importantly if you did see a 'third world skank' and it was awful would you leave a negative review.?

I often think Negative reviews are more important than positive ones.

Offline Jimmyredcab

But more importantly if you did see a 'third world skank' and it was awful would you leave a negative review.?

I often think Negative reviews are more important than positive ones.

I agree 1000%.      :hi: :hi:

I would not hesitate to leave a negative review after a terrible punt.   

I would also leave a positive review if I had no intentions of seeing the girl again, sometimes a girl does everything right but you simply don't click.    :hi:

password02

Tried to see her today for an hour between 1-3pm but no reply to my 2x texts this morning - seems she may be too busy, tried to then use plan B and then C with Stacy Summer but n/a for the time requested and then saw girlfiriend Lara - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was in London near London bridge -  I called her and left a message she sent a text back saying booked for the hour requested - This girl was seen by Mr Cisco a few months ago and he confirmed she was an excellent FCK

So a wasted afternoon with no punt today - will have to make up for it at the end of the week!!!   :thumbsdown:

JV547845

So you're just free loading off of everyone else's reviews and noone should post any positive ones?

cockneybstrd

So you're just free loading off of everyone else's reviews and noone should post any positive ones?

Half of the decent information I have got from the site. Is when people ask for info on a certain pro$$ie and others contribute to the thread and say yes I ve seen her and she was good bad or indifferent.

For instance I wouldnt do a review of a pro$$ie's I have seen through AW which have been Outcall's but I will for agencies and incalls. Thats a personal call but I will contribute when people request information if I have seen them or via PM when I get asked if I have seen X or Y