Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 3544 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline silverspoon

Booking, Via E Mail, External Link/Members Only
Annamae_Blue

Price £150 60 mins,Outcall

Left a message on AW with my contact details, Anna contacted me 2 days later with her availability, arranged outcall for following day and she confirmed all on her likes list.

Anna txt an hr before meeting to confirm address and arrived spot on time.

Very pretty young Lady, confident chatty little scouser without the harsh accent, paid the tokens then onto the bedroom, Anna asks what I like (GFE FOR ME) plenty of kissing light FK,lovely pert boobs,Anna then kisses down my chest and takes me in her mouth, great oral skills plenty of spitting and eye contact after 10 mins of this lovely mouth I tell her I’m about to come she just stays on my cock as I feel a large spurt erupt into her mouth, at this point I’m thinking I’ve found a rare gem in the waste lands of Liverpool, ten mins of idle chat then Anna ask if I want to fuck her, I say a little 69 session would be nice, this is where the punt turns on its head, Anna explains she does NOT provide any touching or licking of her lovely looking pussy!!!!!!,I point out to her that it is on her likes list (reverse oral) and she says “I thought I’d changed it to say no”.
I wasn’t going to push for it so on with the condom and did the deed in various positions (she is very tight) and once again finished in her mouth.
All in all a lovely 25 yr fuck doll great oral skills and 2 cims and after giving her a few days to alter the reverse oral on her AW account which she still hasn’t,Ive decided a neutral is a fair assessment

Online Bustydusty

Shame about no sixtynine - wouldn’t stop me seeing her but I’d quite fancy having her sat on my face

Offline silverspoon

Massive shame matey,I would happily spent 30 mins just lapping the young lady up, if she starts providing the full service i'll be back in

Offline joe_lloyd99

I had previously reviewed positively however I went back and had a very much neutral experience.

I won’t be returning soon.

Offline PLeisure

I had previously reviewed positively however I went back and had a very much neutral experience.

Would be helpful, and appreciated if you add the details to your original review  :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

You probably should do another review or at least make a comment on your own review to explain the drop in your rating.

Online Bustydusty

I see she’s now removed “receiving oral” from her likes

Offline JohnEv

Now has receiving oral and facesitting on her profile (as well as A levels).

Offline GingerNuts

Will you be going to see her and posting a well overdue review?

Offline Blackcat25

What are you even doing here? Member since 2014 and not one review to your name  :dash:

Offline JohnEv

Will you be going to see her and posting a well overdue review?

My pumphouse got fucked up by prescription meds, I'm living in hope that one day the damage will wear off, in the mean time I like to keep track of who/what/where is dodgy and where's not so if I do try a spur-of-the-moment punt its not a double disaster.

All I can say to others is never go on long term serotonin inhibitors (SSRI's), a huge untold story of the high percentage of people that end up with anejaculation which can last for life.  Most frustrating thing, no problem getting hard but knowing there is no climax coming it gets boring very quickly.  Only thing the doctor offers is blue pills which shows he hasn't got a clue, I can fuck for hours without them with a lot of concentration but its purely going through the motions, not enjoyable and increases frustration, so I don't.

I used to post reviews on another forum which I left and is now closed, started punting nearly 40 years ago.

Shit happens but don't let it destroy hope.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 10:40:28 pm by JohnEv »