Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham city centre  (Read 3816 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Location - Birmingham city centre apartment
Date - 16/11/2021
Time / price - 30 minute / £100

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Chardonnay but it was definitely worth the wait.
Gorgeous figure with big firm breasts , cracking ass and very attractive. On entering nice loaf DFK and popped into the shower to clean up.
On exit C dressed in a sultry sexy secretary look with those big breasts bulging out. Lots  o very intimate DFK and she sat me down on a sofa and proceeded to strip for me. Now this had the desired effect with me rising to full mast . C jumps on the sofa with me and more DFK with me now getting to grips with those breasts . Off she gets and some slow sensual oral which was sublime just the right depth and speed,nothing rushed with C at all during the meet. Takes me over to the bed lies back and I go to work on a nice fresh tasting pussy.
On with the Mack and C on the edge of the bed and into mish. Lots more kissing and feeling her breasts,again all slow and sensual.C on top riding away with regular DFK throughout.Into doggy and C looks great from behind whilst fucking. As I said none of this rush to finish crap you get with some but C eases you slowly to climax.
Feeling the inevitable rise and ask to come over her breasts… no problem off with the mack and I straddle her, more OWO and C then slowly but surely wanks me off till the crescendo all over her big breasts…I’m done .
Helps to clean me up some more kissing and conversation before leaving after about 40 minutes.
A top punt with a gorgeous girl . She does provide a top GFE and I will definitely return.

Offline Dazzlerred

Better in the flesh believe me

Offline Trees

I saw her a few years ago and felt sorry for her then .
So much plastic work trying to keep looking young like a barbie doll and not really achieving it .
She gave a good service but I would not return.

Offline Cal55

So much plastic work trying to keep looking young like a barbie doll and not really achieving it .

Tbh, just had a look at her Twitter and (imho) she doesn’t look good. You can see the ‘plastic’ a mile off. I feel sorry for these girls who model their lives around a children's toy anyhow.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 12:28:14 am by Cal55 »
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brumbrum

Tbh, just had a look at her Twitter and (imho) she doesn’t look good. You can see the ‘plastic’ a mile off. I feel sorry for these girls who model their lives around a children's toy anyhow.
I echo this as well

Offline Dazzlerred

I see that but each to their own and we all have different tastes and opinions…. But you know what I had a great time🥳

Offline Cal55

I see that but each to their own and we all have different tastes and opinions…. But you know what I had a great time🥳

And that’s all that matters OP. :thumbsup:

Although, I would’ve played ‘Barbie Girl’ in the background for dramatic effect. How does it go again?

“I’m a Barbie Girl in a Barbie world.”

And as I’m pounding her have her singalong…

“Ah, Ah, Ah Yeaahhh!!!” :lol:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

Thanks for review op one I’d like to see maybe next year

Offline bobby_dizzler

Thanks for review op one I’d like to see maybe next year

I concur. There's more enough there for me to be interested.