Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla_Brasil - Liverpool Street - Price gone up, but least service not dropped  (Read 1682 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5987706) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7742170) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Dead_Pool

I'll put my recent negative behind me and leave a good one.

Tayla has been around a while and indeed I first saw her when she called herself Luma and was located in Wimbeldon.

I moaned the other day I think, that the price of £200 is very steep in my eyes for Tayla. But I am seeing more and more having £200 hr rate as norm which is pretty crap. I bit the bullet as she has always been very good. Seen her now few times over few years, but never reviewed before.

Too Taylas credit, she is still outstanding. She must be very late 30's could even be 40. But she is aging very well. Her body might not be quite on the level of when I first saw her. Back then it was absolute tight latin curves perfection. But it is still an amazing figure (helped by surgery of course, boobs and ass). Always clean apartments, nice make up and various types of lingerie. Presents very well. Her comms can be shit. Plenty have said so. Just got to try and catch her, If you've seen her before it helps.

Tayla has always been very enthusiastic, receptive and just an absolute firecracker in the sack. She's lost none of this I found, and overall was just a blurred hour of great head, loads of DFK and the sight of her incredible ass being smashed from behind or bouncing up and down with screams of delight. The girl just loves sex, pure and simple.

I don't pay the anal extras, so can't say if really worth it. I cant see how it could be. I've always been satisfied more than enough. From £200 badly spent with another girl, to £200 very well spent. I'll see her again, but she won't be back after this week until new year. Its a common thing she does, go home to Brasil for holidays.

£200 for 1 hour incall

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only