Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teo.hot Yeovil  (Read 782 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6379848) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wayoutnow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very disappointed in the service provided by this girl.
Decided against my better judgement to try this Romanian girl, I was lured into the wonderful breasts on her profile picture ( indeed they are fabulous )
Meet arranged by text and then phone call then received a text with flat number, asked to keep quiet and cone round the back, flat a little hard to find but it was dark. Entered the building and gently knocked on her door.
Usual door opens with her stood behind it, the girl not to bad looking but by no way a stunner but those junbblies looked fantastic.
Into bed room and paperwork exchanged we both got naked. I went straight for her two friends, she stormed my rapidly Harding member before giving what can only be described as the most suckless blow job ever, it was debatable whether she put any pressure into closing her mouth.
After about a minute of this she stopped and said ready for sex, I said no and asked her to carry on sucking, was slightly better this time, reached round for a cheeky finger on to be told outside only.
Was feeling really disappointed by now so told her to put the rubber on and fucked her missionary, decided to get it over with asap.

Overall never worth the £60 and £10 owo for the 17 minutes of the 30 I paid for.
The only highlight was playing with those beauties.

Message to self stay away from the Romanians