Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade - peterborough  (Read 1451 times)

kazred

Hi All, Anyone have any feedback on Jade? Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Jackjones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Link to her and hubbys image dump.

Looks all good tbh BUT

BIG BUT

I should have known better.  If it looks too good to be true it is.  My instinct warned me and I ignored it.  Had a lot of correspondence with an AW user and booked a meet.  Paid for a hotel and waited. And waited. And waited.  Fair enough all I lost was the £60 but I feel a right Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango.  User External Link/Members Only Avoid guys just a PG scam

Offline norfolk tiger

I enjoy a bit of fun in the car so searched for car meets on aw in the area. Her profile comes up with car meet ticked but plastered all across the profile text is I do not do car meets  :dash:

Offline Taggart

She appears to do nothing without hubby in the bathroom, if you are doing a hotel meet.

Place I stay ocasionally you can park a car right outside the room door, and I suggested he sat in the car, but that wasnt good enough. Hubby had to be in the bathroom (playing on his ipad, I guess), and while some guys will be comfortable with this, I'm not. Shame as she has a hot bod - and clearly an exhibitionist too. 

Jackjones

I enjoy a bit of fun in the car so searched for car meets on aw in the area. Her profile comes up with car meet ticked but plastered all across the profile text is I do not do car meets  :dash:

Q. DO YOU DO CAR MEETS    A. YES NOW ITS SUMMER

Might be worth asking if you are ok taking the risk with it

Offline norfolk tiger

Q. DO YOU DO CAR MEETS    A. YES NOW ITS SUMMER

Might be worth asking if you are ok taking the risk with it

I missed that maybe give her a try  :drinks: although given the comments about hubby needing to be in the bathroom for hotel meets would probably mean he'd be on the back seat as well  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:18:18 pm by norfolk tiger »

Offline Taggart

I missed that maybe give her a try  :drinks: although given the comments about hubby needing to be in the bathroom for hotel meets would probably mean he'd be on the back seat as well  :scare:

Could be interesting if I met her in my Z3 for a car meet  :D

kazred

So Taggart, did you actually meet her then?