Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kitty x - Cheltenham  (Read 2150 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Kitty x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline carl94

External Link/Members Only

Appearance:
As per her photos and description, nothing to hide there. No face pictures but I find her attractive.

Date:
first half of November

Making the booking:
Emailed her in the first place and exchanged numbers, arranged booking then booked over AW so we could both leave feedback.

Services:
£135 for an hour GFE, lots of DFK, OWO both ways and protected sex in a few positions.

The appointment
I’m not going to go into detail but he GFE was delivered amazingly. Good DFK, OWO both ways and sex in few positions.

Another Visit
Yes, absolutely. I’ve seen this lady a number of times (all well before I joined here hence my first review of her on here). If you like a good GFE this is the lady for you.

Offline Palace123

Looks like you knocked her down a fiver  :sarcastic:   She advertises at £140 per hr.  She does do GFE very well and is generous with her time.

From memory, she's probably mid fifties. Her age is set to "not specified" on her profile. I think this is new...could have sworn she said 40 something previously.  This was no problem for me, but for some it might be.

very nice boobs.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:46:02 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline carl94

It was £140, finger issues on the keyboard/not paying attention.

GFE is my thing and she delivers this in spades, amazing boobs and I'd agree with the age thing, she's a little older than me but I really don't mind. She's a good one.